Adventure Time vs. Happy Tree Friends Mafia

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Wait...Rugrat got repped out for his poem?

:worried

Vote: Chris

I've been following along with a glance or 3. Where has he been all game?

This Poyser/Odo feud I feel is town/town and just two bulls locking horns. If they forget each other and focus clearly on everyone else, the game will be solved.
I dont think its possible we are both town at this point unless there's some very specific bullshit going on and flay just decided to take advantage of this whole thing lol, but I don't really see that as likely

Ace

Reaction score
They can try and create wagons instead of trying to kill and lynch each other...
Thinking they are bussing is fake rn..
Drop it,
Doesnt make you look like a game solver.
Fuck me dude,.

I've made it very clear I was putting all the feasible options on the table, and I've even said that of the three I think that one is the least likely.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
@Poyser re: Star Wars Mafia

I can understand where you’re coming from about egging on the argument but I honestly don’t think it’s a great comparison, so no mind changing conclusions.

it was me v Barry arguing and ended up me v Odo. As said, there’s definitely a similar vibe with how he’s “egging on” the back and forth but he was much more obvious about it in Star Wars. Basically it was a 2 scum v 1 against an emotional Evans in full on tunnel mode lol

CP had a good response about it being below Odo to go for me & Barry when as town surely he’d have higher priorities.

This has been you two duking it out with some side Picture in Picture dramas along the way.

I still think this is town Odo behaviour more than scum though. A more emotional Odo is usually a town Odo, would that be a fair assessment? I base that on not having seen Odo get modkilled/rep out/suicide as scum.
I mean I wasn't the one that made any comparison lol?

I just said he had us both as scum teammates but then egged you on in your argument with me which doesnt really make sense if he believes its staged?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
@Poyser re: Star Wars Mafia

I can understand where you’re coming from about egging on the argument but I honestly don’t think it’s a great comparison, so no mind changing conclusions.

it was me v Barry arguing and ended up me v Odo. As said, there’s definitely a similar vibe with how he’s “egging on” the back and forth but he was much more obvious about it in Star Wars. Basically it was a 2 scum v 1 against an emotional Evans in full on tunnel mode lol

CP had a good response about it being below Odo to go for me & Barry when as town surely he’d have higher priorities.

This has been you two duking it out with some side Picture in Picture dramas along the way.

I still think this is town Odo behaviour more than scum though. A more emotional Odo is usually a town Odo, would that be a fair assessment? I base that on not having seen Odo get modkilled/rep out/suicide as scum.
Also he hasnt modkilled or repped out here nor does he seriously believe that asking you to vote him is suicidal lol, that's obviously a play whether he is town or scum

Chloe B

Reaction score
Hey i believe you are the kill blocker.
Wanna talk about it more?
Who did you target previous days?

Poyser N1

Why would you assume Flay used his roleblock on n1?

If he is scum and used it he wouldn't claim this usage and if he is town then roleblocking in the dark n1 is a horrible play.

Not really because I'm just a kill blocker

What made you go from null to Odo stinks and why did you block Odo over anyone else?

He did stab somebody uno

Why the fuck was rugrat repped out :pogba

Inappropriate content? :pogba

What a shambles :bosque

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
I mean I wasn't the one that made any comparison lol?

I just said he had us both as scum teammates but then egged you on in your argument with me which doesnt really make sense if he believes its staged?
I didn’t mean to imply that, sorry. I’m just saying about the egging on part, that lead me to the comparison and you asked for conclusions

and that last part - isn’t that what you were doing to me?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I think its wise to kill one of me or odo today, personally. Even with the slight 0.01% we are both town I don't think anything else is going to be accomplished until its resolved

If lynching me shuts him up and gets him lynched then honestly go for it lol. I'd obviously prefer he got it tho

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
He said he got a guilty result on odo,
But you would know this from your role PM...
Fake af entrance

False.

Rugrat targetted Kajuh on both nights. N1 he was killed, N2 there was no report available.

Roleblock or jailkeep on Rugrat, or Kajuh is a commuter or ascetic.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I didn’t mean to imply that, sorry. I’m just saying about the egging on part, that lead me to the comparison and you asked for conclusions

and that last part - isn’t that what you were doing to me?
No? I specifically said I only think you are scum if odo ends up flipping town as your play around each other doesn't really make sense from a teammate perspective

Ace

Reaction score
Cool.

So there appear to be three options:

1. There are both town and scum roleblockers (or jailkeepers or whatever)
  • Scum blocked Rugrat because he's a cop
  • Flay blocked Odo and no kill went through
  • Odo is almost certainly scum unless scum hit a BP or something.
2. Flay is legit but Rugrat is lying
  • Rugrat has been revived as a scum player.
  • This would mean Poyser is also scum.
  • Given Flay is legit, it still means Odo is probably scum or else scum hit a BP or something
3. Flay is lying and Rugrat is legit
  • Flay lying probably means he's scum (Although it is Flay) and is likely the scum roleblocker.
  • Flay likely roleblocked Rugrat in reality.
  • Flay is scum and Rugrat is town
  • Odo is probably town given Flay is trying to get him lynched through his report.
  • But the possibility exists that Flay is bussing Odo.
  • Poyser is probably town since revived Rugrat is town.

Have I missed anything?
Ftr I'm inclined to go with option 3 here. Haven't liked Flay much anyway.

Vote Flay

@Odo @Poyser thoughts?

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Actually want to vote T-Pein. His eyesoring comment of "yes we got the cop" after N1 really stuck out for me. I think Alco was the one who also jumped on it.

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Also he hasnt modkilled or repped out here nor does he seriously believe that asking you to vote him is suicidal lol, that's obviously a play whether he is town or scum

I’m not suggesting he was. I’m just using the extreme examples of what we’ve seen emotional Odo do, this game hasn’t exactly been pretty has it? I hope that makes sense lmao

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Ftr I'm inclined to go with option 3 here. Haven't liked Flay much anyway.

Vote Flay

@Odo @Poyser thoughts?
Im not sure what you think happened in this case?

Mafia kill failed due to extenuating circumstances and he made up his claim? Whats the long term play or is there just not one?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I’m not suggesting he was. I’m just using the extreme examples of what we’ve seen emotional Odo do, this game hasn’t exactly been pretty has it? I hope that makes sense lmao
Nah but he's got into pretty severe arguments as scum before Im pretty sure. Like if he actually repped out then I'd be inclined to agree with you but he hasn't been *that* emotional, he's just very angry at me specifically