Adventure Time vs. Happy Tree Friends Mafia

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
No? I specifically said I only think you are scum if odo ends up flipping town as your play around each other doesn't really make sense from a teammate perspective
Again, I didn’t say he followed you. I’m saying he decided to vote flay based on a point made by you (again, demonstrably true) which is obviously a little weird considering he thinks/thought you were scum

what’s got lost in all of this is I wanted to see how EVANS responded but y’all fucking foaming at the mouth here instead of just letting him answer :bosque

this was right after we had a long ass row. You’re calling him pushing you as bad, yet you did the same to me IMO

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I can’t make my mind up on evans atm

Ace

Reaction score
Im not sure what you think happened in this case?

Mafia kill failed due to extenuating circumstances and he made up his claim? Whats the long term play or is there just not one?
Oh lol fair point >.> They'd have had to have hit a BP or NK'd but that makes it far less likely a scenario than originally thought

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
My problem with this is my idea around the necromancy

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
this was right after we had a long ass row. You’re calling him pushing you as bad, yet you did the same to me IMO
Im not really sure what point you're making lol

Chloe B

Reaction score
as far I can recall I'm the only claimed protection role at the moment as well so yah

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Well you obviously didn't save me so there's at least one more lol

Ace

Reaction score
as far I can recall I'm the only claimed protection role at the moment as well so yah
There is allegedly a medical practitioner who hasn't claimed yet.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score

I’ve a question. How is your role worded in terms of how it works? Is it just ‘prevents killing actions’?

Ace

Reaction score
Town Killblocker + Scum Jailkeeper are totally feasible as roles in the same game.

I'm actually gonna go with my option 1 given the fact that option 3 makes less sense without any night kill

I think solving Odo helps here anyway.

Vote Odo