Adventure Time vs. Happy Tree Friends Mafia

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
How could you just steamroll it?

Both you and Poyser are liable to being removed early from games and Rugrat can't survive until late game as scum because it would be too conspicuous if scum didn't kill him.

You would have to distance aggressively from yourself to the point where people think you can't be aligned - kind of how you and Odo have done.

Lemme be clear that I think that scenario is by far the least likely but I'm trying to put all the possibilities on the table no matter how likely they are - then we can try work things out.

We’d steamroll it because we’d have 100% control of the thread

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
Wait...Rugrat got repped out for his poem?

:worried

Vote: Chris

I've been following along with a glance or 3. Where has he been all game?

This Poyser/Odo feud I feel is town/town and just two bulls locking horns. If they forget each other and focus clearly on everyone else, the game will be solved.

He said he got a guilty result on odo,
But you would know this from your role PM...
Fake af entrance

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I have one other possibility but it’s tinfoil and I can’t prove it without a flip, and that’s that the no kill is the price of the revive

Ace

Reaction score
We’d steamroll it because we’d have 100% control of the thread
So your argument is the rest of us are too weak and stupid to challenge you, basically?

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
@Poyser re: Star Wars Mafia

I can understand where you’re coming from about egging on the argument but I honestly don’t think it’s a great comparison, so no mind changing conclusions.

it was me v Barry arguing and ended up me v Odo. As said, there’s definitely a similar vibe with how he’s “egging on” the back and forth but he was much more obvious about it in Star Wars. Basically it was a 2 scum v 1 against an emotional Evans in full on tunnel mode lol

CP had a good response about it being below Odo to go for me & Barry when as town surely he’d have higher priorities.

This has been you two duking it out with some side Picture in Picture dramas along the way.

I still think this is town Odo behaviour more than scum though. A more emotional Odo is usually a town Odo, would that be a fair assessment? I base that on not having seen Odo get modkilled/rep out/suicide as scum.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
So your argument is the rest of us are too weak and stupid to challenge you, basically?

I mean I wouldn’t put it like that, but in essence yes

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Cool.

So there appear to be three options:

1. There are both town and scum roleblockers (or jailkeepers or whatever)
  • Scum blocked Rugrat because he's a cop
  • Flay blocked Odo and no kill went through
  • Odo is almost certainly scum unless scum hit a BP or something.
2. Flay is legit but Rugrat is lying
  • Rugrat has been revived as a scum player.
  • This would mean Poyser is also scum.
  • Given Flay is legit, it still means Odo is probably scum or else scum hit a BP or something
3. Flay is lying and Rugrat is legit
  • Flay lying probably means he's scum (Although it is Flay) and is likely the scum roleblocker.
  • Flay likely roleblocked Rugrat in reality.
  • Flay is scum and Rugrat is town
  • Odo is probably town given Flay is trying to get him lynched through his report.
  • But the possibility exists that Flay is bussing Odo.
  • Poyser is probably town since revived Rugrat is town.

Have I missed anything?
I mean full transparency there is the option that me, flay and rugrat are all scum :bosque

Ace

Reaction score
I have one other possibility but it’s tinfoil and I can’t prove it without a flip, and that’s that the no kill is the price of the revive
And at the risk of stating the obvious, I assume Rugrat would be revived as scum in this scenario?

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4

They can try and create wagons instead of trying to kill and lynch each other...
Thinking they are bussing is fake rn..
Drop it,
Doesnt make you look like a game solver.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Why the fuck was rugrat repped out :pogba

Ace

Reaction score
I mean full transparency there is the option that me, flay and rugrat are all scum :bosque
Oh you mean an option 4 where both Flay and Rugrat lied?

Yeah I considered putting that in but it didn't seem feasible in the slightest lol