Adventure Time vs. Happy Tree Friends Mafia

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
You’re dead m8 you shouldn’t be posting
:reigns3

for all we know you could be faking, nothing official til juice posts

seem pretty worried about what I might post tho.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
What is the stipulation to your kill Odo? You said it would be obvious once you used it but seems like you could just use it with no restriction whatsoever there. No harm in telling us now it’s used

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I don't understand your first question.

Re distancing its based on if you're scum and Poyser is town (which is what I'm suggesting in this hypothetical).

Then when both of you flip, to some it would look like you were trying to link me and Poyser cheaply using last game's meta so that I'd get town read by virtue of Poyser flipping town.

I think the main point of your play in an Odo-Scum/Poyser-Town hypothetical is to get Poyser out of the game, but as part of this strategy you'd also avoid clearing me as a bonus, if that makes sense..

Oh, so you think I’m making like a multilayered WIFOM play, I got you

I still don’t understand how this helps me get Poyser out of the game, when as you can see, I could just murder him at any time l, day or night in this scenario?

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
tenor.gif

Ace

Reaction score
I dunno what the fuck happened with predictive in the post above, but to translate, if I’m not actively saying one or the other of you is scum, just that your play indicates a possible link, how does that help me remove Poyser exactly?
You wanted to build a case on Poyser anyway and bringing up that I was not scumreading him unlike last game was an avenue into that.

Again this is all hypothetical as if you read that multi-quote post of mine I also have reservations about you being scum as I think some of your other play doesn't feel like stuff you'd do as scum.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
:reigns3

for all we know you could be faking, nothing official til juice posts

seem pretty worried about what I might post tho.

Why would I be worried, it’ll just be you saying I’m scum

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Don’t let him survive until tomorrow either

lynch him Today

also hes 100% fucked once I flip so watch for bussing

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
What is the stipulation to your kill Odo? You said it would be obvious once you used it but seems like you could just use it with no restriction whatsoever there. No harm in telling us now it’s used

I lied

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Or I’m lying now, you can decide

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I mean I think it’s pretty obvious you’re full of shit and have been all game, yeah

Ace

Reaction score
Oh, so you think I’m making like a multilayered WIFOM play, I got you

I still don’t understand how this helps me get Poyser out of the game, when as you can see, I could just murder him at any time l, day or night in this scenario?
I should again clarify that the WIFOM play is not at all the focus of your hypothetical strategy here, it's just an add-on to the main play which is finding a way to rid the game of Poyser early.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I mean I think it’s pretty obvious you’re full of shit and have been all game, yeah

Thats because you can’t read anybody who can actually play

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I should again clarify that the WIFOM play is not at all the focus of your hypothetical strategy here, it's just an add-on to the main play which is finding a way to rid the game of Poyser early.
When I flip reviver you’re going to lynch Odo, ya?

I mean it’s pretty obvious town Odo wouldn’t kill somebody that could revive the cop right?

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score

But I can just kill him whenever I like?