Adventure Time vs. Happy Tree Friends Mafia

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
You know you don't survive to mid-late game so you aggressively try to remove the other tier 1 player in the game. And you know entering mid-late game you connecting me to town Poyser would look like possible distancing after your flip.

Nah, why would you recruit a guy like Odo who is always going to be an early scum kill target (obviously this is from the perspective of Tweet who read Odo town).

MASSIVE yikes given a few posts back you were saying it'd be stupid to kill Poyser today.

How would me saying if one of you is scum, I’d like to look at the other advance the effort of removing them me off you from the game, exactly? I don’t understand your point about distancing in late game here, could you elaborate?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
:reigns3

plz make sure you lynch odo

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I dunno what the fuck happened with predictive in the post above, but to translate, if I’m not actively saying one or the other of you is scum, just that your play indicates a possible link, how does that help me remove Poyser exactly?

Alco

Reaction score
You know you don't survive to mid-late game so you aggressively try to remove the other tier 1 player in the game. And you know entering mid-late game you connecting me to town Poyser would look like possible distancing after your flip.

Nah, why would you recruit a guy like Odo who is always going to be an early scum kill target (obviously this is from the perspective of Tweet who read Odo town).

MASSIVE yikes given a few posts back you were saying it'd be stupid to kill Poyser today.
This is also a good point actually.
I'm beginning to think Tweet targetting Chris is a big possibility here.

Reactions: Ace

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
That’s honestly too fucking moronic to comprehend and he’s not a moron

DONT LET HIM ESCAPE THE LYNCH

like he’s obviously realised he’s fucked once I claimed and has decided to take me down before I can get him lynched and leave them up shit creek without a paddle

DO NOT LET HIM WIFOM
DO NOT LET HIM ESCAPE
THERE IS NO TOWN MOTIVATION FOR WHAT HE JUST DID. LITERALLY ZERO

LYNCH HIM

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Like he absolutely did not want me to revive Rugrat there. There’s a 0% possibility he actually thinks killing me there is a good move. Zero

again, don’t entertain any wifom. Lynch the fucker

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
This seems kinda fake tbh

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
If you don’t lynch Odo expect to take a fuck tonne of absolute shite from me in the dead qt

again, there is just no reason to do that Whatsoever. I could revive the cop ffs.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Some more live reactions before juice gets here would be great!

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Yes I would like to interact with anybody that would have any doubt whatsoever that Odo is scum after I flip

would love to talk it out!

Ace

Reaction score
How would me saying if one of you is scum, I’d like to look at the other advance the effort of removing them me off you from the game, exactly? I don’t understand your point about distancing in late game here, could you elaborate?
I don't understand your first question.

Re distancing its based on if you're scum and Poyser is town (which is what I'm suggesting in this hypothetical).

Then when both of you flip, to some it would look like you were trying to link me and Poyser cheaply using last game's meta so that I'd get town read by virtue of Poyser flipping town.

I think the main point of your play in an Odo-Scum/Poyser-Town hypothetical is to get Poyser out of the game, but as part of this strategy you'd also avoid clearing me as a bonus, if that makes sense..

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Yes I would like to interact with anybody that would have any doubt whatsoever that Odo is scum after I flip

would love to talk it out!

You’re dead m8 you shouldn’t be posting