Adventure Time vs. Happy Tree Friends Mafia

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
So Poyser you can now stop nerdraging. Which of the reactions look fake to you?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I don’t buy you’d really feel the need to do that after my claim tbh. Like I’ve never claimed anything like that as scum, probably wouldn’t even think of it and it’s a terrible claim if I can’t prove it anyway so I don’t really buy that you would need to “see my reaction” at all it just seems like a load of shite

Ace

Reaction score
Because it doesn’t do anything for me, I’m already voting you
Wait, why is this your reason lmao?

Surely its because you faked for reactions and Poyser's looked legit to you?

Whether or not you read me scum should have no say on how you would answer that question imo

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I don’t buy you’d really feel the need to do that after my claim tbh. Like I’ve never claimed anything like that as scum, probably wouldn’t even think of it and it’s a terrible claim if I can’t prove it anyway so I don’t really buy that you would need to “see my reaction” at all it just seems like a load of shite

How is it a terrible claim? It’s an excellent deterrent and you can just say you were blocked. This kind of fake which is designed to actively not make people want to lynch you is your MO, and what better game to try it than this batshit mess?

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score

I wasn’t fishing for your reaction whatsoever, you would just play to the whistle lmao

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
You also didn’t really allow much time for reaction other than mine either lol, think ace was the only one really to comment on it other than alco which yeah looked fake as fuck too and he didn’t seem to wanna put an opinion on it so he’s probably scum kinda like I’ve been saying all game

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
I believe I was tagged?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Cant really plan to say I’m blocked can I when the obvious play is to have to watcher on me to make sure I’m not

like later in the game when I can control stuff better then sure but I’ve been hinting since very early when you started pressing me that I have a very powerful role so it’s obviously real lol unless I just got in the game and decided I was gonna fake reviver and say I was blocked?? Which doesn’t make any sense

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Evans reacted too, but not in a way that suggests he had a sincere town read of you imo

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Cant really plan to say I’m blocked can I when the obvious play is to have to watcher on me to make sure I’m not

like later in the game when I can control stuff better then sure but I’ve been hinting since very early when you started pressing me that I have a very powerful role so it’s obviously real lol unless I just got in the game and decided I was gonna fake reviver and say I was blocked?? Which doesn’t make any sense

I mean, it’s perfectly plausible that you don’t have a fakeable role so you decided to commit to the idea of having something very powerful early, yes

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Not fake able, claimable sorry

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Evans reacted too, but not in a way that suggests he had a sincere town read of you imo

I think it was a perfectly suited gif for a quick read before I went to bed and seeing my top town read daykill my other town read tbh