Adrenaline 10 Results Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The_King

Reaction score
I figured I’d post this, so we can be ready for results. I know I can’t edit other people’s posts in this forum yet b/c I don’t have mod powers yet, but I think you guys can. Ideally, we can all just posts our matches/segment in here and edit them into this post. Just drop a comment saying what matches you want.

345km8p.jpg

“Revenge” by Danger Mouse blasts through the P.A. system as the cameras cut to the titantron, displaying ‘Last Week on Adrenaline’.
It's utter pandemonium around the ring as the cameras catch the ACW Owner, Phoenix, storming to the ring. Everybody stops as she slides into the ring. The music slows to the point that it becomes one long note.

Phoenix gets a mic: Ya’ know what? Fuck all of you! I really don't care who runs this psycho circus anymore! Here's the contract...whoever wants it, can have it!

She drops the clipboard in the middle of the ring with a thundering boom the earth shakes. After a sigh and an angry tear, she turns and walks away.

The camera cuts to a close-up of the clipboard with the contract!

Disturbed’s “Down with the Sickness” plays as the pyro goes off through the arena. The camera pans across all the fans going wild in the arena ready for some action then towards the contract in the ring. Just as the contract draws near, we see Kareem Ali sitting along at ringside.

Kareem Ali: “Not sure where Martin Mays…”

Martin Mays comes out to his music looking down the ramp.

Kareem Ali: “Here he comes! Now, we’ve got a great…”

All the lights go out and Creepy Music plays. Multiplex appears on stage with a massive explosion and he starts talking to himself. Mays turns around a bit startled.

Kareem Ali: “Folks I’m not quite…”

Claressa walks out without any fanfare. Mays and Multiplex both look a bit confused as Vycious walks out almost immediately behind her.

The four of them look at each other, then towards the ring, realizing they all had the same plan in mind. They all begin walking towards the ring acting casual. Then, they begin to sprint. Multiplex stops halfway down the ramp arguing with himself. The other three speed up. Martin Mays falls in front of Claressa, and the two go down.

Kareem Ali: “Martin, no! I could have had my first raise!”

Lord Vycious climbs into the ring, pen already in hand, as he pick up the contract. He looks down readying his pen. Shock washes over his face.

A Cha Chin geminates from the speakers and the crowd goes nuts. John McHenry steps out onto the ramp in one of his finest business suits, grinning from ear to ear. He looks down at Lord Vycious, giving him a little salute before quietly walking to the back.

Martin Mays: “What in the hell is going on? Does this mean Vych’ is in charge, and what was with McHenry? Well, hopefully, we get some more answers later in the show but first, a quick commercial break!”

o0phld.jpg
v.
2801g85.jpg
v.
2hmzdat.jpg

Kid Krazy v. Multiplex v. Solomon White

24gisr9.jpg
&
2vtskud.jpg
v.
2ls9yli.jpg
&
117yejn.jpg

Abram Vance & Brandon Banks v. Heath Venomous & Michael Black

kbup01.jpg
&
919wle.jpg
v.
f19ir8.jpg
&
25tck7n.jpg

Jacqui Monroe & Raiden Blaze v. Aaron Asterisk & Andrew Reynolds

24yd3mf.jpg
v.
8xn9e9.jpg

Rippercussions v. The Bradley Boys

POTENTIAL SEGMENT EXPLAINING MCHENRY AS GM?

t7iquw.jpg
&
2janm6p.jpg
v.
2v2xnb9.jpg
&
302rnro.jpg

Eric Snow & Zach Bronko v. John McHenry & Nicky Trix

Last Chance Gauntlet Match
2mre8p1.jpg
v.
2hd0b2c.jpg

Syn v. Alex Styles

2mre8p1.jpg
v.
4igchj.jpg

Syn v. Billy Young

2mre8p1.jpg
v.
1ifmmh.jpg

Syn v. Cory Allen

2mre8p1.jpg
v.
200full-.jpg

Syn v. Saladin

2mre8p1.jpg
v.
34rbzhv.jpg

Syn v. Zalim Zalik

~*~*~CLOSING*~*~*

Credits
Opening: ~Primetime~
Kid Krazy v. Multiplex v. Solomon White: Derrick
Vance/Banks v. Venomous/Black: Andy
Monroe/Blaze v. Asterisk/Reynolds: The_King
Rippercussions v. The Bradley Boys: BDC
Snow/Bronko v. McHenry/Trix: Pete
Gauntlet Match: ~Primetime~
Closing: ~Primetime~

Last edited:

Pete

Reaction score
DAMN!

There isn't a single singles contest (ha!) in this bitch! I hate writing Triple Threats and Fatal Four-Ways... Oh well..

Derrick and Andy want to write, so why don't we give the opener to Derrick and the second bout to Andy? And then you lads could take care of my two matches (Slim used to like writing Jacqui, IDK who wants her now...), and I would take care of the semi-main.

Something like

TRIPLE THREAT: Derrick
FATAL FOUR-WAY: Andy
TAG MATCH #1: BDC/Sean/John
TAG MATCH #2: BDC/Sean/John (one of the two that didn't get the previous match)
TAG MATCH #3/SEMI-MAIN EVENT: Pete
MAIN EVENT: BDC/Sean/John (whoever's left of you three guys. BDC usually takes care of main events but IDK)

The_King

Reaction score
I'll send Derrick and Andy PMs giving them their assignments and just ask them to write two alternate endings (one of us can make the call on those matches) and have them to us by Sunday afternoon.

I'll snag the Jacqui/Blaze/Asterisk/Reynolds because I've been keeping up with those RPs (bit of a Jacqui mark myself haha and I enjoyed Asterisk last week as well) unless someone else really wants it haha. That leaves us with:

Opening: ~Primetime~ COMPLETED
Monroe/Blaze v. Asterisk/Reynolds: Sean
Rippercussions v. The Bradley Boys: John/Beedz
Gauntlet Match: John/Beedz
Closing: John/Beedz

Only one each this week, looks good!
And can you guys edit each other's posts?

Pete

Reaction score
Haha nobody on ITR cared about Jacqui and everyone loves her here. It's awesome!

I also mark out for Raiden and Asterisk and that's why I suggested that match, LOL.

I have mod powers here, so yeah, I can edit posts.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Gauntlet was my idea so I'll take it just cause it may be a bitch. I'll also take care of the GM bit Do we want it before my match or afterwords? Before strikes me a bit odd. After could work if I lose I talk about how win/losses don't matter for me anymore. I win just a regular o you didn't know promo

Pete

Reaction score
Opening: John COMPLETED
Monroe/Blaze v. Asterisk/Reynolds: Sean
Rippercussions v. The Bradley Boys: Beedz (which makes sense since Wisecrack's on commentary)
Gauntlet Match: John
Closing: John

Is this OK with everyone?

Also, I'll have a couple of segments with Vych breaking free from Claressa to fly solo (maybe before the opening credits, segueing into him appearing in the ring in the beginning?) and then maybe coming out to comment after McHenry announces he is "it".

Last edited:

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
I dunno if we'd want to do it before the open seems like it lessens the effect. Maybe specifically mention an odd glance during the open between those to come back match and then explain the break up?

Also if I'm doing the GM segment before or after my match what closes the show? Do we just want it to be an end where Syn whens yippie, Should I have Drew do some sort of run in after the match, Save the GM angle for then, John McHenry announce something?

Perhaps Vyc Claressa thing follows first match before my match we get an interview segment backstage where someone tries to ask Vyc what that was all about then I finally announce after the main?

I mean after I step out grinning the shock is over plus we asked people but Syn isn't facing anyone of note and I expect it to be a rather short ME with Syn just looking peachy over everyone else.

Last edited:

BDC

Reaction score
Assignments look good. Nice job on the minitrons, King. wow, ya take a nap around here and things get done. I like that.
I will read over the GM angle and the opening and see if I have anything of any worth to add via promos and the sort.

I'm sure Claressa will have some input...lol

Last edited:

BDC

Reaction score
345km8p.jpg

Band of Brothers by HellYeah blasts through the P.A. system as the cameras cut to the titantron, displaying ‘Last Week on Adrenaline’.
It's utter pandemonium around the ring as the cameras catch the ACW Owner, Phoenix, storming to the ring. Everybody stops as she slides into the ring. The music slows to the point that it becomes one long note.

Phoenix gets a mic: Ya’ know what? Fuck all of you! I really don't care who runs this psycho circus anymore! Here's the contract...whoever wants it, can have it!

She drops the clipboard in the middle of the ring with a thundering boom the earth shakes. After a sigh and an angry tear, she turns and walks away.

Disturbed’s “Down with the Sickness” plays as the pyro goes off through the arena. The camera pans across all the fans going wild in the arena ready for some action then it pans towards the contract in the ring. Just as the contract draws near, we see Kareem Ali sitting along at ringside.

Martin Mays comes out to his music looking down the ramp at the contract. He stands there for a minute like he's trying to make up his mind about something. Suddenly, he comes to a decision and begins to march down to the ring.

Kareem Ali: “I don't know what his problem is, but here he comes! Now, we’ve got a great…”

All the lights go out and Creepy Music - YouTube plays. Multiplex appears on stage with a massive explosion and he starts talking to himself. Mays turns around a bit startled. Multiplex begins to talk, but, as he steps down the ramp, you you can't tell if he's talking to Mays or himselves. Mays begins to back down the ramp.

Claressa walks out without any fanfare. Mays and Multiplex both look a bit confused as Vycious walks out almost immediately behind her.

The four of them look at each other, then towards the ring, realizing they all had the same plan in mind. They all begin walking towards the ring acting casual. Then, they begin to sprint. Multiplex stops halfway down the ramp arguing with himself. The other three speed up. Martin Mays falls in front of Claressa, and the two go down.

Kareem Ali beginning to realize what's going on: “Martin, no! I could have had my first raise!”

Lord Vycious climbs into the ring, pen already in hand, as he pick up the contract. He looks down readying his pen. Shock washes over his face.

Pink Floyd - Money (Official Music Video) - YouTube

A Cha Chin germinates from the speakers and the crowd goes nuts. John McHenry steps out onto the ramp in one of his finest business suits, grinning from ear to ear. He looks down at Lord Vycious, giving him a little salute before quietly walking to the back.

Martin Mays rushing to the microphone, out of breath: “What in the hell is going on? Does this mean Vych’ is in charge, and what was with McHenry? Well, hopefully, we get some more answers later in the show but first, a quick commercial break!”

Kareem Ali: Nice try there, Mays. Ya got a future in the steeple chase! Ha!

Martin Mays can be heard as he commercial begins: Oh, shut up.

o0phld.jpg
v.
2801g85.jpg
v.
2hmzdat.jpg

Promo (Vyc Claressa?

24gisr9.jpg
&
2vtskud.jpg
v.
2ls9yli.jpg
&
117yejn.jpg

kbup01.jpg
&
919wle.jpg
v.
f19ir8.jpg
&
25tck7n.jpg

24yd3mf.jpg
v.
8xn9e9.jpg

t7iquw.jpg
&
2janm6p.jpg
v.
2v2xnb9.jpg
&
302rnro.jpg

SEGMENT EXPLAINING MCHENRY SIGNING AS GM

2mre8p1.jpg
v.
2hd0b2c.jpg

Syn v. Alex Styles

2mre8p1.jpg
v.
4igchj.jpg

Syn v. Billy Young

2mre8p1.jpg
v.
1ifmmh.jpg

Syn v. Cory Allen

2mre8p1.jpg
v.
200full-.jpg

Syn v. Saladin

2mre8p1.jpg
v.
34rbzhv.jpg

Syn v. Zalim Zalik

~*~*~CLOSING*~*~*

Just a few tweeks. If ya don't like, it's ok.

Last edited by a moderator:

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
For a close

McHenry could come out and talk briefly about how Syn and Alexander screwed him during his firing and now time to return the favor Steel Cage or Hell in a Cell (alternate name) at Riot Act

The_King

Reaction score
That sounds good, but I'd push steel cage instead of HIAC because the feud isn't that intense just yet.

The_King

Reaction score
I typed this up real quick.

Segment Planned
Segment 1- After opening bout: Have Vych break off from Claressa backstage, his reason being that McHenry’s stare down/grin in the opening scared him off.
Written by Pete
Segment 2: Before the McHenry match, have a flashback segment of McHenry bumping into Phoenix as she storms out of her office before the main event (he snuck backstage to talk to her about returning or something like that). He sees her all distressed, asks what's wrong, she tells him, and he convinces her quickly (using her emotional state to his advantage) that he's a tough guy who lives and breathes ACW, exactly what she needs. She gives him the contract she had planned to drop in the ring, and he asks her to pull off the stunt still to weed out the true ACW guys who are ready to battle against PWA from the power hungry guys who are only there for themselves. It may be a bit too complicated but just an idea!
I’ll write this one if we roll with it.
Segment 3: Maybe after the match, have McHenry cut a promo letting everyone know that he intends to kill off PWA, and this is ACW and will stay that way. Books Bronko against Jacqui and Blaze.
Prime could write this one because it’s just McHenry talking.
Segment 4- Closing: Alexander comes out for a mini-brawl with Syn, maybe bring in some weapons. McHenry shows up and says that the two didn’t have his back when he was fired despite the fact that ACW needed guys like him more than ever at the time. As punishment and because they clearly have animosity, announces their match will occur in a steel cage/HIAC.
Ideally, written by Prime and just tacked onto the main event, but if you're feeling overloaded I could do it as well.

Is this what we want for the show, or should we switch up the segments?

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Nah I could do it.

I'd prefer to write as much John stuff as possible. I mean it's obviously not just me deciding it but I think I can put it into John words the best. TWA tried using John and just had no sense of the character at all.

Pete

Reaction score
I agree. Each person should write their own characters as much as possible.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
345km8p.jpg

Band of Brothers by HellYeah blasts through the P.A. system as the cameras cut to the titantron, displaying ‘Last Week on Adrenaline’.

Disturbed’s “Down with the Sickness” plays as the pyro goes off through the arena. The camera pans across all the fans going wild in the arena ready for some action then it pans towards the contract in the ring. Just as the contract draws near, we see Kareem Ali sitting along at ringside.

Martin Mays comes out to his music looking down the ramp at the contract. He stands there for a minute like he's trying to make up his mind about something. Suddenly, he comes to a decision and begins to march down to the ring.

Kareem Ali: “I don't know what his problem is, but here he comes! Now, we’ve got a great…”

All the lights go out and Creepy Music - YouTube plays. Multiplex appears on stage with a massive explosion and he starts talking to himself. Mays turns around a bit startled. Multiplex begins to talk, but, as he steps down the ramp, you you can't tell if he's talking to Mays or himselves. Mays begins to back down the ramp.

Kareem Ali beginning to realize what's going on: “Martin, no! I could have had my first raise!”

Pink Floyd - Money (Official Music Video) - YouTube

A Cha Chin germinates from the speakers and the crowd goes nuts. John McHenry steps out onto the ramp in one of his finest business suits, grinning from ear to ear. He looks down at Lord Vycious, giving him a little salute before quietly walking to the back.

Martin Mays rushing to the microphone, out of breath: “What in the hell is going on? Does this mean Vych’ is in charge, and what was with McHenry? Well, hopefully, we get some more answers later in the show but first, a quick commercial break!”

Kareem Ali: Nice try there, Mays. Ya got a future in the steeple chase! Ha!

Martin Mays can be heard as he commercial begins: Oh, shut up.

o0phld.jpg
v.
2801g85.jpg
v.
2hmzdat.jpg

Promo (Vyc Claressa?

24gisr9.jpg
&
2vtskud.jpg
v.
2ls9yli.jpg
&
117yejn.jpg

kbup01.jpg
&
919wle.jpg
v.
f19ir8.jpg
&
25tck7n.jpg

24yd3mf.jpg
v.
8xn9e9.jpg

t7iquw.jpg
&
2janm6p.jpg
v.
2v2xnb9.jpg
&
302rnro.jpg

McHenry climbs to his feet as the other men are either helped out or stagger out of the ring area on their own. John walks over to the corner of the ring asking for a microphone as sweat drips from his hair. He waits until everyone is backstage before hoisting the mic to his mouth.

John McHenry: So...Whose GM? It’s me. Last week I came into the arena with a group of fans, then I ran out. I hid in a janitors closet until the tail end of the show. Well lets just take a look at what happened.

John points to the screen. Black and white footage shows John walking through the arena concourse as just a few fans pass him. Another camera shows him walking down to the ring and sitting ringside for a moment.

John McHenry: I hadn’t seen the end of the show, but then the clipboard in the ring caught my eye.

John stands peering into the ring he climbs the barrier looking around to see if he’s being watched. He slides in headfirst picking up the clipboard and then rolling to his knees while flipping through the pages.

John McHenry: Imagine my surprise when I find a contract to become the New General Manager of Alternative Championship Wrestling just laying there. I’m not sure why nobody would have picked it up at the end of the show. If it was just an angle or if it was legit. So I took it with me. I had my lawyers look it over and they said even if it were an angle it was a legit contract.

The screen shows John climbing out of the ring and leaving the building before cutting back to him standing in the ring.

John McHenry: So I signed it. I mean duh! I then made a visit to the board. And as I said before I convinced them to hire me back.

John smiles a bit pleased with himself.

John McHenry: They weren’t really thrilled that Phoenix had left a real contract in the ring. They thought it was a fake. Especially since nobody could find it in the ring after I had grabbed it, they assumed it was just thrown away. You know what they say about assuming.

John wipes the sweat from his forehead his breathing becoming more regulated, he stands just a little taller in the ring.

John McHenry: Now I am the manager of ACW and last I checked everyone on Adrenaline tonight is being paid by ACW. So this PWA stuff it’ll be ending even if I have to do it myself. I’m not Phoenix and I don’t let the lunatics run the asylum.

2mre8p1.jpg
v.
2hd0b2c.jpg

Syn v. Alex Styles

2mre8p1.jpg
v.
4igchj.jpg

Syn v. Billy Young

2mre8p1.jpg
v.
1ifmmh.jpg

Syn v. Cory Allen

2mre8p1.jpg
v.
200full-.jpg

Syn v. Saladin

2mre8p1.jpg
v.
34rbzhv.jpg

Syn v. Zalim Zalik

~*~*~CLOSING*~*~*

Just a few tweeks. If ya don't like, it's ok.

Changed music. And it needed a good ole fashioned bump.

Last edited: