Adrenaline 10 Results Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The_King

Reaction score
Nah I could do it.
I'd prefer to write as much John stuff as possible. I mean it's obviously not just me deciding it but I think I can put it into John words the best. TWA tried using John and just had no sense of the character at all.
I understand completely haha. Just thought I'd offer so you didn't have a huge load of work, and if you need any help with any of the segments, just hit me up. So, it looks like we have everything that we can plan, planned so that's good haha.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Opening: John COMPLETED
Kid Krazy v. Multiplex v. Solomon White: Derrick
Vance/Banks v. Venomous/Black: Andy
Monroe/Blaze v. Asterisk/Reynolds: Sean
Rippercussions v. The Bradley Boys: Beedz (which makes sense since Wisecrack's on commentary)
Snow/Bronko v. McHenry/Trix: Pete
Gauntlet Match: John
Closing: John

Opening Segment- Prime- written
Segment 1- After opening bout: Have Vych break off from Claressa backstage, his reason being that McHenry’s stare down/grin in the opening scared him off.
Written by Pete

Segment 2 Explain how why John Signed the contract hypes ACW -written by prim

Segment 4- Closing:John upset that syn and drew are ACW shouldn't squabble. Since they also decided to help hime get thrown out he' is special ref

So we have our matches and our segment and know whose doing what.

BDC

Reaction score
Yeah, I wrote part of the Claressa/Vych thing and Pete is reworking it for that first segment.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Well not a single person rp'd for the main event. Thoughts? I mean Syn still has to sqaush the noobs but do we then have someone attack syn for not rping? Or do we just let it go cause we really did kinda give him the week off.

The_King

Reaction score
He still has a day to RP, and he's been pretty consistent so I could see him dropping one tomorrow. If not, I'd say just let him be and continue with everything as planned.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Thought rps ended friday at midnight?

Either way he's turned it in.

The_King

Reaction score
Nope, battle threads say Saturday at Midnight as well as the card. They switched the schedule a day forward because we were brought in, I think haha

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Yeah I noticed after you said something. Hell the match is almost done so I'm glad I didn't do anything with that idea. If any of the other guys shows up (doubtful) I'll make them look better I wrote it in a way that not everyone is fired. The requirement to not get fired is to have at least one elimination.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
345km8p.jpg

Band of Brothers by HellYeah blasts through the P.A. system as the cameras cut to the titantron, displaying ‘Last Week on Adrenaline’.
It's utter pandemonium around the ring as the cameras catch the ACW Owner, Phoenix, storming to the ring. Everybody stops as she slides into the ring. The music slows to the point that it becomes one long note.

Phoenix gets a mic: Ya’ know what? Fuck all of you! I really don't care who runs this psycho circus anymore! Here's the contract...whoever wants it, can have it!

She drops the clipboard in the middle of the ring with a thundering boom the earth shakes. After a sigh and an angry tear, she turns and walks away.

The camera cuts to a close-up of the clipboard with the contract!

Disturbed’s “Down with the Sickness” plays as the pyro goes off through the arena. The camera pans across all the fans going wild in the arena ready for some action then it pans towards the contract in the ring. Just as the contract draws near, we see Kareem Ali sitting along at ringside.

Kareem Ali: “Not sure where Martin Mays…”

Martin Mays comes out to his music looking down the ramp at the contract. He stands there for a minute like he's trying to make up his mind about something. Suddenly, he comes to a decision and begins to march down to the ring.

Kareem Ali: “I don't know what his problem is, but here he comes! Now, we’ve got a great…”

All the lights go out and Creepy Music - YouTube plays. Multiplex appears on stage with a massive explosion and he starts talking to himself. Mays turns around a bit startled. Multiplex begins to talk, but, as he steps down the ramp, you you can't tell if he's talking to Mays or himselves. Mays begins to back down the ramp.

Kareem Ali: “Folks I’m not quite…”

Claressa walks out without any fanfare. Mays and Multiplex both look a bit confused as Vycious walks out almost immediately behind her.

The four of them look at each other, then towards the ring, realizing they all had the same plan in mind. They all begin walking towards the ring acting casual. Then, they begin to sprint. Multiplex stops halfway down the ramp arguing with himself. The other three speed up. Martin Mays falls in front of Claressa, and the two go down.

Kareem Ali beginning to realize what's going on: “Martin, no! I could have had my first raise!”

Lord Vycious climbs into the ring, pen already in hand, as he pick up the contract. He looks down readying his pen. Shock washes over his face.

Pink Floyd - Money (Official Music Video) - YouTube

A Cha Chin germinates from the speakers and the crowd goes nuts. John McHenry steps out onto the ramp in one of his finest business suits, grinning from ear to ear. He looks down at Lord Vycious, giving him a little salute before quietly walking to the back.

Martin Mays rushing to the microphone, out of breath: “What in the hell is going on? Does this mean Vych’ is in charge, and what was with McHenry? Well, hopefully, we get some more answers later in the show but first, a quick commercial break!”

Kareem Ali: Nice try there, Mays. Ya got a future in the steeple chase! Ha!

Martin Mays can be heard as he commercial begins: Oh, shut up.

o0phld.jpg
v.
2801g85.jpg
v.
2hmzdat.jpg

Kid Krazy v. Multiplex v. Solomon White

Promo (Vyc Claressa?

24gisr9.jpg
&
2vtskud.jpg
v.
2ls9yli.jpg
&
117yejn.jpg

Abram Vance & Brandon Banks v. Heath Venomous & Michael Black

kbup01.jpg
&
919wle.jpg
v.
f19ir8.jpg
&
25tck7n.jpg

Jacqui Monroe & Raiden Blaze v. Aaron Asterisk & Andrew Reynolds

24yd3mf.jpg
v.
8xn9e9.jpg

Rippercussions v. The Bradley Boys

As the crowd is seen anticipating the next match...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMvXqpvG8NU

The weird carnival music plays and the crowd is confused as Wisecrack, the cracked clown of the LWO steps out onto the stage area.

Ashley Sparxxx: Entering the arena, our guest commentator for the next match, Wisecrack!

Martin Mays: I thought they were kidding when they told me he was on the card to sit ringside with us!

Kareem Ali: Well, there ya go! What we can expect out of the regime to come; your personal nightmare come true.

Almost on cue, Wisecrack comes around the ring and takes his place at the table.

Wisecrack: Wow. I’d like to say, ‘What an honor it is to sit at the same table with you'

Martin Mays: Why thank you, I think…

Wisecrack: I’d like to say it, but I can’t without cracking up! HA! Nah, I’m here to have a little fun at the expense of the sideshow we have ahead of us here!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=yljf4Lpj7CI

Suddenly, the music starts and the crowd is mildly popping to the new tag team. There are a few boos from the Yonker's Yankee crowd as the two southern boys, Leroy and Billy Bradley walk out in new wrestling duds and a beer in each of their hands.

Ashley Sparxxx: The next contest is scheduled for one fall. First, entering the arena, from Myrtle Grove, Louisiana! Leroy and Billy; the Bradley Boys!!

The crowd warms up to the hicks as they make their way down the ramp and slap a few hands.

Martin Mays: Well, the crowd will get used to these guys in time. I mean, we don't get many southern boys this far into Yonkers!

Kareem Ali: Well, duh! We've not had this many survive long enough to get to the Mayfield center!

Wisecrack: I’m sorry, Marty, but I couldn’t hear you over the sound of banjos playing. Shouldn’t we be rowing faster now?

As the Bradley's enter the ring and finish their beers, they mount the corners and salute the crowd redneck style with beer bottles raised high! They get a decent pop.

Martin Mays: They have been announced as one of four tag teams that are going to be competiting for the ACW Tag Team Championships at RIOT ACT next week!

Kareem Ali: Shoulda been Mercy and Indiana. A shame what happened in the ring last week. A damned shame!

Martin Mays: Yes, as shame indeed (video cuts to a replay of the attack of the LWO on Mercy and Indiana on Episode nine)! As those lunatics ruthlessly attacked the ACW Elite Tag Team FROM BEHIND like the cowards they are!

Wisecrack (shocked): Why, Marty, Muhammad, I’m insulted. That video doesn’t show the whole story. Obviously, there were exasperating circumstances!

Kareem Ali: That leaves one of these two tag teams as favorites in my eyes, Martin.

Wisecrack: Well, you can't count out my lunatics, Mo. They are like a well oiled machine.

Kareem Ali: I didn't say they weren't. Just said they weren’t one of my favorites. And don't forget the new tag, the BOGANS.

Wisecrack: The WHOGANS?

Martin Mays tries to ignore the clown: Should be quite a Fatal Four Way Tag match only at RIOT ACT and only on Ipay Per View!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQo1HIcSVtg

The entrance music hits and the crowd lights up. Not unanimous, but a good pop. Suddenly, Darren Pesinger wearing his trademark white hat hits the stage with both hands in the air. The noise picks up a bit. He is followed by the smaller, more dapper Jack Ripper who steps and mimics his friend. There are still a few boos in the audience.

Wisecrack (off camera): Oh, great!

Ashley Sparxxx: And their opponents, from Macon, Georgian and Ottowa, Canada. They are Darren Pesinger and Jack Ripper; RIPPERCUSHIONS!

Martin Mays: Well, there are still those here in Yonkers who cannot get passed the gay issue apparently.

Wisecrack: Nah, ya think, Marty? Come on! Yonkers is not ready for Queer eye in the ring guy!

The camera angle changes to a few fans holding signs along the ramp.

FAGS GO HOME!

Redneck Justice!!

GAYS SUCK!
(with some pixelated graphics)

Darren goes to grab one of the insulting signs and Jack stops him. They argue a minute. Suddenly, we hear from the ring.

Leroy Bradley: You two finished with your lover's spat? Can we get on with this beat down?
Wisecrack laughs off camera.

Darren takes off in a dead run, followed by Jack. They hit the ring and the four brawl in the center for a while. Finally, the referee gets control and clears the ring of two of the competitors and calls for the bell!

Kareem Ali: Well, we're startin' this match with Darren Pesinger and Leroy Bradley. Should be interesting!

The two southerners lock up and begin to try to muscle each other around the ring. As Darren goes for an arm lock, Leroy dodges and complains to the referee that Pesinger touched his butt.

Martin Mays: Oh, for cripes sake! Can't we just get on with this match. Obviously, Leroy Bradley is trying to get into the head of young Pesinger.

Kareem Ali: OR he just doesn't like having his ass fondled.

Martin Mays: Oh, come on!

Wisecrack: Nah, I saw it! He totally felt him up!

Kareem Ali: Thank you.

Pesinger pushes past the referee and hits Leroy with a hard left. He follows up with drop toe hold and swings into cross armbar! Leroy continues to complain about the touching, but that makes Darren put on the pressure even more.

Martin Mays: Pesinger getting technical with the mat smarts here. Wear them down!

Wisecrack: Or maybe he just wants to get his hands on him. Isn’t there a sexual harassment clause in the contracts.

Martin Mays: Oh, will you stop?

Leroy pulls and stretches and gets a tag miraculously from his brother, Billy! Before Darren even knows what happened, Billy is in and putting the boot to Pesinger; making him let go of Leroy. Leroy rolls out of the ring as Billy drops a hard elbow onto the cowboy. As Darren recovers, Billy gets up and walks around. He points at Jack and says something off camera. Ripper tries to come over the ropes at Billy! The referee tries to contain him. Billy Bradley laughs as he picks up Pesinger and tags in his brother, Leroy!

Billy Irishwhips Darren off the opposite ropes and Leroy runs in and connects with the clothesline!

Leroy looks out into the audience: OOOHHHHHEEEEEYYYY!!

Kareem Ali: What in the hell was that?

Martin Mays: Not sure but it got this Yonkers crowd to react.

Wisecrack: I think he’s calling the hogs!

The crowd begins to boo a little louder although there are a few cheers.

Darren is trying to get up as Leroy goes to connect with a punt to the ribs. Pesinger quickly grabs the redneck's foot and flips him back over the top rope; sending him hard to the ground. Darren gets the tag and Jack jumps to the top rope and launches to the outside! Ripper hits a perfect suicide palancha!! As both men hit the ground, the crowd is already chanting.

Crowd: HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT!

Billy stays in his corner but begins to encourage Leroy to get up. So does Darren who is celebrating in his corner. Ripper's up and leaning on the apron as Leroy gets up. The referee has been counting apparently, cause he just said FOUR where we can hear it. As Leroy turns, Jack spins in a crazy roundhouse kick! That sends Leroy spinning around and crashing into the corner turnbuckle! Jack Rolls into the ring stopping the count and jumps to the top rope and uses the springboard to go to the air again! This time it's a simple body block! But Leroy is ready for him this time. The redneck catches the flying Ripper and swings him in a body slam onto the hard floor!

Crowd: OH!

The referee has started counting again! THREE! Leroy picks up Jack and throws him into the ring. Rolling in behind him, the Bradley Boy goes for the pin!

ONE!
TWO!
KICKOUT!

Crowd: TWO!!

Leroy picks up Ripper and tags his brother. Picking the smaller wrestler up, Billy mounts the top rope! Darren is going crazy on the other end of the ring as Billy launches and catches Ripper with a Big Ole Leg Drop!! He drops on Ripper for the pin!

ONE!
TWO!
THR...Kickout!

Billy can't believe it! He goes to argue with the referee, but decides against it. He picks up Jack and Irishwhips him against the ropes. Billy goes to grab his opponent but gets a surprise hurriarana for his troubles!! Both men hit the mat hard and lay there for a moment as the crowd gets loud!

Crowd: LET'S GO BRADLEYS/RIPPERCUSSION!!!

Martin Mays: Oh, my GOD! What a reversal there! And this crowd is getting hot!!

Wisecrack: Well, so is Ripper probably. Getting up close and personal there!

Martin Mays: You know, I’m getting SO tired of your hateful comments.

Wisecrack: What? Did I cut too close to your personal closet there, Marty?

Martin Mays: What are you insinuating?

Wisecrack laughs: I ain’t insinuating nothin’! I’m just sayin!

Finally both me begin to pull up. As Billy turns to go after Jack, Ripper jumps across the ring and tags in Darren!

Martin Mays: OK! Here we go!!

Pesinger catches him with a leaping knee to the ribs and follows up with a swinging neckbreaker; taking Billy down hard! Darren doesn't let up a bit, but jumps in behind him and puts him in a half crab!

Kareem Ali: Pesinger has got that redneck in the center of the ring! This could be it!

Wisecrack: Is this thing OVER yet? I mean, I’ve got places to be and these guys will be dancing with each other all night. If my boys were here, this would be SO over!

Leroy is stomping on the apron rallying the crowd and is partially successful. Jack, on the other side, is cheerleading the crowd in his own unique way. The referee is down looking for a tap out, but gets none. Finally, after wrenching the hold a while, Darren gives it up and goes to pull Leroy up. What he gets is a punch to the gut and a surprise DDT! The crowd comes alive as Billy tags in his brother, Leroy and they both give Darren an old fashioned elbow drop! Billy rolls out as Leroy goes for the pin!

ONE!
TW...Kickout!

Leroy, a little angry, mounts Pesinger in a rather gay looking rear naked choke!

Martin Mays: That could be it, folks. Once again, center of the ring!

Kareem Ali: From that 'position' I don't know why he isn't asking him to squeal like a pig?

Wisecrack laughs: Ha! High Five, Mo!

As we hear the sound of hands slapping, the crowd begins to stomp and clap in rhythm as Pesinger begins to muscle around. Finally, he pushes up and grabs a leg; spinning the redneck off of him! Darren wastes no motion, but slips Leroy into a cross kneelock. It looks solid, but too close to the ropes. Leroy grabs the ropes for dear life as the referee makes Darren let go the hold. As he gets up, Billy tags himself in and tries to bulldog Pesinger. The cowboy sidesteps him and tags Jack in. Billy hits the corner as Jack jumps to the top rope and flips off riding the big guy down in a seated senton and a pin!

ONE!
TWO!
THR....push off!

Martin Mays: Oh, my goodness, that was a close one!

Kareem Ali: Holy shit, that Ripper can do the high risk with the best!

Wisecrack grumbles: Damn, spot monkey.

Jack gets up and Billy surprises him with a cutter; dropping him hard to the canvas! He returns the favor with a pin attempt!

ONE!
TWO!
THR….Jack kicks out!

Billy is starting to get a little frustrated as he picks the smaller competitor up and holds him there; threatening to slam him hard! Quickly, Ripper begins to fight him and the redneck loses his balance. As he looks like he’s dropping him outside the ring, Jack grabs Billy’s head and drops him across the ropes in a savage guillotine! As the Bradley Boy hits the mat, Jack flips over and hits the apron hard and falls even harder to the floor!

Martin Mays: Now, that was a rough landing and Ripper is NOT moving!

Billy pulls up on the ropes and launches himself in a massive body drop! Jack rolls out of the way; letting Billy slam hard to the floor!

Kareem Ali: Now, both legal men are down on the floor and the referee is counting. This one doesn’t look like it’s going to go the distance!

Suddenly, the cracked clown jumps up from the Commentator’s table with a steel chair in hand. First, he catches Leroy Bradley across the back of the knees hard with the chair. As Leroy falls hard to the floor, Wisecrack follows up with a shot to the Bradley Boy’s head! We catch sight of Darren Pesinger running around the corner on the floor and Wisecrack just barely catches the cowboy with a shot to the head. With all four competitors down, the referee begins to scold the intruder. The clown merely rolls his eyes and catches the referee with a head shot of his own!

Martin Mays: Oh, good grief! Not again!

Kareem Ali: It’s that damned clown! AGAIN!!

Martin Mays: And, OH GOD, he’s got a mic!

Wisecrack grins: Hey, folks, how about we liven this borefest up! Now, if you will get to your feet and join me in welcoming what will obviously be the next and first Tag Team Champions here in the ACW! My boys, the Lunatic World Order!

The clown stands there with his hand out as if waiting for his boys, but nothing happens.

Wisecrack looks a little uncomfortable: I SAID, your ACW Tag Team Champions, El Loko and Maddog, the LWO!!

The cameras cut to the stage area, but no one. Suddenly, all four men around the ring are up and looking rather angrily at Wisecrack.

Wisecrack: Now, boys. This was all a little joke. No harm…

Pesinger is yelling about his head from the apron as Billy Bradley slides into the ring!

Wisecrack: You didn’t think I was serious, did you? I mean, I held back on the chair! Right?

The cameras cut to the back as four men are in a massive brawl.

Martin Mays: El Loko and Maddog have apparently been detained by the BOGANS!

Kareem Ali: Man, those guys are takin’ in and dishin’ it out!

Wisecrack is backing away as Billy and Darren are up and closing in.

Wisecrack: Now, boys, wouldn’t you rather continue the match and beat the hell out of each other?

Billy and Darren look at each other and suddenly shake their heads and respond with a no!

Quickly, the cracked clown drops down and narrowly escapes the two attacking southerners. The crowd boos as they were hoping to see a clown beatdown tonight! As Wisecrack turns and taunts the two rednecks, he turns into a jumping superkick!

Martin Mays: Jack Ripper is up! And he doesn’t look happy!

Wisecrack goes down hard and writhes on the ground in pain. Before Jack can kick him again, Leroy Bradley walks up. Ripper looks worried at first and takes a defensive stance. Leroy, then, asks permission to finish the clown! Jack grins and gives an ‘after you’ motion to the delight of the crowd! As Wisecrack fights, Leroy picks the thin figure up and piledrives him hard to the floor!

As the crowd celebrates, Leroy and Jack shake hands as do Darren and Billy. Out of nowhere, Leroy clotheslines Jack down hard and Billy kicks Darren in the gut and powerslams him! The Bradleys join each other on the ramp and celebrate.

Billy looks into the camera: I think that’s a win! HA!

Leroy agrees as they leave bleeding and limping. The camera catches sight of Jack and Darren waking up in a prone position. As the cameras cut to the back, we see all four men (Lunatics and Bogans alike) are down and bleeding.

Martin Mays: Holy…I don’t know what we can expect at RIOT ACT…

Kareem Ali: I can tell you this much, ‘Marty’, it ain’t going to be pretty!

Fade to black

t7iquw.jpg
&
2janm6p.jpg
v.
2v2xnb9.jpg
&
302rnro.jpg

Eric Snow & Zach Bronko v. John McHenry & Nicky Trix

McHenry climbs to his feet as the other men are either helped out or stagger out of the ring area on their own. John walks over to the corner of the ring asking for a microphone as sweat drips from his hair. He waits until everyone is backstage before hoisting the mic to his mouth.

John McHenry: So...Whose GM? It’s me. Last week I came into the arena with a group of fans, then I ran out. I hid in a janitors closet until the tail end of the show. Well lets just take a look at what happened.

John points to the screen. Black and white footage shows John walking through the arena concourse as just a few fans pass him. Another camera shows him walking down to the ring and sitting ringside for a moment.

John McHenry: I hadn’t seen the end of the show, but then the clipboard in the ring caught my eye.

John stands peering into the ring he climbs the barrier looking around to see if he’s being watched. He slides in headfirst picking up the clipboard and then rolling to his knees while flipping through the pages.

John McHenry: Imagine my surprise when I find a contract to become the New General Manager of Alternative Championship Wrestling just laying there. I’m not sure why nobody would have picked it up at the end of the show. If it was just an angle or if it was legit. So I took it with me. I had my lawyers look it over and they said even if it were an angle it was a legit contract.

The screen shows John climbing out of the ring and leaving the building before cutting back to him standing in the ring.

John McHenry: So I signed it. I mean duh! I then made a visit to the board. And as I said before I convinced them to hire me back.

John smiles a bit pleased with himself.

John McHenry: They weren’t really thrilled that Phoenix had left a real contract in the ring. They thought it was a fake. Especially since nobody could find it in the ring after I had grabbed it, they assumed it was just thrown away. You know what they say about assuming.

John wipes the sweat from his forehead his breathing becoming more regulated, he stands just a little taller in the ring.

John McHenry: Now I am the manager of ACW and last I checked everyone on Adrenaline tonight is being paid by ACW. So this PWA stuff it’ll be ending even if I have to do it myself. I’m not Phoenix and I don’t let the lunatics run the asylum.

Last Chance Gauntlet Match
2mre8p1.jpg
v.
2hd0b2c.jpg

Syn v. Alex Styles

v.
4igchj.jpg

v. Billy Young

v.
1ifmmh.jpg

v. Cory Allen

v.
200full-.jpg

v. Saladin

v.
34rbzhv.jpg

v. Zalim Zalik

Martin Mays and Kareem Ali sit ringside at commentary.

Martin Mays: Word has just come down the line that Corey Allen has been let go. We don’t know the reasons surrounding his termination only a note that says. ACW wishes him no luck in his future endeavors.

Kareem Ali: Allen and McHenry had a major feud when ACW debuted. Now McHenry is the General Manager I may be making mountains out of mole hills but I can’t help but think it’s related.

Martin Mays: Well it looks like this gauntlet match will now only have five competitors and first out.

Duailty hits, the lights dim and smoke starts to fill the arena as Syn creeps onto the stage, a dark smile on his face. He stands up straight and and slowly walks down to the ring with his hands clasped behind his back. He creeps up the steel steps and enters the ring, then sits indian style in the middle of the ring as he awaits his opponent.

Martin Mays: Syn. This will be the first gauntlet match here in ACW and it’s a loser leaves town. Basically in order to remain employed you must win at least one match up.

Kareem Ali: Right and it seems pretty unfair that Syn is starting this thing off. Most of these guys don’t stand a chance against the ACW Heavyweight Champion.

Alex Styles arrives on stage to a huge pop, the crowd is going nuts. Styles pauses for a second to take in all of it, as he begins down the ramp slapping fan's hands, arriving at the steel steps. Climbing the steps he runs the apron and quickly climbs the turnbuckle, raises both arms up, glancing up as he's smelling the electricity of the fans. Styles climbs the turnbuckle standing perfectly balanced, before nailing a backflip into the ring as his music fades out.

Syn immediately charges Styles leaping nailing Styles with Insanity’s edge. Syn rolls Alex over.

3…

Martin Mays: What really?

Kareem Ali: Kid was greener than grass. I think we spent more time on his intro than he did in the ring.

Martin Mays: Well on to the next guy?

As the music ques, the arena goes dark. As the lead guitar hits, an omniscient blue light glows, lighting up the arena. Young bursts out from behind the curtain, raising heat with the crowd. Young stands at the top of the ramp, and drops his black silk robe, as a shower of silver sparks shoots up from behind him. Young smiles at the crowd, who harasses him with boos, as he makes his way down to the ring.

Young slides into the ring and Syn charges delivering several stomps before Young manages to get to his feet. Syn whips Young into the ropes Young bounces off running towards Syn who picks him up delivering a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker. Syn stands up looking down at Young shaking his head. Syn leaps up delivering the Twisted Thrils. As he lands he immediately covers Young.

3…

Young kicks out just after three. Young rolls to his knees holding his head in his hands.

Kareem Ali: Not to be insensitive, but another one bites the dust.

Martin Mays: I think that young man knows exactly what he’s lost. He looks so dejected as he makes his way out of the ring side area.

Kareem Ali: Syn’s eliminated two and he’s got two to go. He’s already secured his spot on the roster, twice over now.

Saladin walks out onto the stage slowly walking down to the ring.

Martin Mays: What he doesn’t even get music? It’s the main event for crying out loud.

Kareem Ali: Even the sound crew knows this guy has no chance.

Syn slides out of the ring meeting Saladin halfway up the ramp delivering several right hands. Syn puts Saladin into a headlock walking him slowly down to the ring and sliding him in under the bottom rope. Syn slides inside the ring lifting Saladin to his feet. Saladin stands looking lost in the ring as Syn whips him towards the rope Saladin flys off of them. Syn throws Saladin over the top rope. Saladin lays there for a second as the ref begins to count.

3…

4….

5…..

6……

7……. Saladin get to his feet looking at the ref then to Syn in the ring and begins walking up the ramp.

8……..

9………

10……….

Martin Mays: Well not often you see someone walk out on a loser leaves town match.

Kareem Ali: He stood no chance and he knew it.

Zamil Zalik walks out from behind the curtain… Out runs Sammy Sensation he grabs Zalik spinning him around and throwing him high into the air. Zalik lands on Sammy’s fist.

Martin Mays: Swiss Death! Oh that was brutal and he landed on the entry way.

Sammy returns to the back as doctors rush out onto the stage.

Kareem Ali: I think he’s seriously hurt Martin.

The doctors put Zalick on a stretcher in the ring Syn turns to the ref. The two of them trying to figure out what happens next…

Cha-Ching

Money by Pink Floyd plays throughout the arena as John walks out from the back. Wearing his suit once again and looking calm and collected. In the ring Syn readies himself for an attack wondering if McHenry is his new opponent.

John McHenry: Ring the bell this match is over. Your winner Syn. I want everyone to watch something with me.

The crowd goes crazy as McHenry protests and refuses to get out of the ring. Surprising him from behind, SYN and Alexander double team him and flip him out of the ring and down to the floor.

John McHenry: That was at OverDrive, now we know Syn will defend his title at Riot Act against Drew Alexander. But we left a few details out. You can’t really have a prison style riot without a Cell right?

Syn looks just a little shocked standing in the ring as McHenry makes the announcement.

John McHenry: And since the Kingmaker didn’t get to finish the job last time I was in the ring with the two of you. I will be the special guest referee.

“King Nothing” by Metallica hits as John walks to the back leaving Syn livid in the ring.

Last edited by a moderator:

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Ok that's all the stuff I had let me know what you think or if anything needs tweaked.

The_King

Reaction score
Mine will likely be up tonight, if not by tomorrow afternoon at the latest. Andy and Derrick are on the same schedule.
Hopefully, we can have the results done and posted by tomorrow night then?

BDC

Reaction score
Andy says he wont be finishing his rp or his match, big surprise...do I need to do that match?

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Banks is no longer interested in a feud with black. Feels he just doesn't try or anything I told him we'd probably get him in a triple threat or a fatal four way at the PPV.

He said something about the IN title but it may also be interesting to have him in the Predator.

He was hoping to turn on his partner and mentioned being the GM's gun but the gm is more a face then a heel at the moment Throwing it out there.

BDC

Reaction score
Wow, he's all over the place!

He's working for the illuminati, he wants to join the LWO and wear a mask, he wants to feud with Black, he doesn't want to feud with Black...lol

We need to nail this guy down. I hate to just yank Black after announcing it. What is the reasoning in Kayfabe? I think he gets a chance to obliterate Black if he keeps this up and looks better.

Also I will discuss more about this in the LWO thread...