• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ACW PRESENTS: STRIKING DISTANCE JULY 13, 2012 MATCH CARD

BDC

Bronko is in a rage, if you haven't noticed. He's taking NO prisoners, but he is taking that belt!

Andy

Going to have to forfeit. The roleplay I wrote didn't post and when I submitted it, I got a message that had said the token had expired and to go back. I go back. Empty box. Never write your roleplays in the box unless you plan on submitting them ASAP. I worked on trying to post it for like the last ten mins.

Slim

Yeah I rarely ever write mine in the box. Always on a word document and then copy and paste. And once it is posted then I close the document.

Pete

^Yeah LOL. Surprised, as a writer, you wouldn't do that, Andy.

Also - if you ARE writing in the box (ANY box) and need to go back... CTRL-C + CTRL-V. It's a revolutionary new key combination. It works wonders :)

Andy

^Yeah LOL. Surprised, as a writer, you wouldn't do that, Andy.

Also - if you ARE writing in the box (ANY box) and need to go back... CTRL-C + CTRL-V. It's a revolutionary new key combination. It works wonders :)

I stopped doing that a while ago, because I really don't like having to alternate between the two, but I might as well start again.

BDC

What did I ALWAYS tell you? You want to see the SHizz rp from 2010? first Shockwave? I got it on file...lol

Pete

^I'm guilty of not having a single RP for any character, ever. If I do, it's by accident.