ACW Power 10

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The_King

Reaction score
I thought this would be an idea worth trying. It’s just a fun power ranking of the current active RPers- the top ten each week will be listed. Remember, this is just fun, so please don’t start arguments over it. Feel free to post your own weekly lists or just weigh in on the weekly updates.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ACW Power 10 (7/17/12)
2janm6p.jpg

Zack Bronko
After a dominant month, ‘The Revolution’ easily grabs the top spot. After finishing off former World Championship contender Drew Alexander to open the month, Bronko continued his path of destruction by snapping Nicky Trix’s undefeated streak and scoring ACW’s most coveted prize at Striking Distance.
Change in Position: Debuting

302rnro.jpg

Nicky Trix
ACW’s rising star just falls short of the top spot. With a decisive win over Eric Snow to retain his title at the beginning of the month and an impressive tag victory alongside Aaron Asterisk, Trix seems to be in line for the #1 spot. However, losing his undefeated streak to Zack Bronko and his title to Abram Vance drops him just short of the top spot.

t7iquw.png

Eric Snow
On paper, Snow hasn’t had the greatest month with losses to Nicky Trix, Abram Vance, and Zack Bronko. However, ‘The X Factor’ has faced the best of the best this month and claimed his spot in the World Title division, falling inches short of the World Title but earning the #3 spot.

24yd3mf.png

RipperCussions
The most dominant tag team in ACW snatches the #4 spot after an impressive two months. With decisive wins over The Bogans, The Bradleys, and The LWO, one has to wonder if anyone can stop the reigning tag champions.

2mre8p1.png

Syn
The former world champion falls in at #5. After a rough month including two straight losses to the man who took his belt- Zack Bronko-, Syn looks to bounce back and take his championship back from ‘The Revolution’.

24gisr9.jpg

Abram Vance
The new International Champion has had a strong month with impressive wins over former International Champions Eric Snow and Nicky Trix; however, ‘The Leviathan’ faces a huge challenge in rising ACW veteran, Aaron Asterisk.

f19ir8.png

Aaron Asterisk
The fan favorite falls in a #7 on the rankings. The new contender to the International Championship has had an impressive past two weeks with a tag win over Abram Vance and a win at Striking Distance to claim his contendership.

2i9qg79.png

Avalanche
Despite a rough start with losses against Stevie Starr and Multiplex, McHenry’s brother has impressively bounced back with wins over rival Multiplex, Andrew Reynolds, and Jay Clement.

16091qv.png

Toyota Chelios
The comical Chelios has shushed all his doubters by climbing the ACW ranks and scoring a shot at the new ACW Predator Championship. He debuts on the rankings at #9.

b961b9.png

Dr. Frank Urwhich
The current contender to the new ACW Predator Championship rounds out the rankings. Urwhich has overcome his debuting loss to Jay Clement by scoring a dual win with Toyota Chelios over Muliplex in a brutal hardcore match.

Honorable Mentions: Donnie Trix, Jay Clement, Lunatic World Order
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Power 10 #1 Rankings Archive
Power 10 (7/17/12): Zack Bronko

Lewb

Reaction score
Good list. Nothing that can really be argued with here. Number 7 is nice place to be!

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Excellent stuff, glad to be on an actual list! Number 2 spot is pretty awesome, but I plan to be number 1 soon. :)

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Heh I'm surprised Chelios even made the list. #9. Wooooo... I'll be at the top one way or another.

Kerry Buckingham

Reaction score
Interesting list. Good to see my boys at #4. Jack will like that. Not so sure about Darren, though...he may think it's a touch too low...

Derrick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
samicalihan
Neither Raiden nor Demon didn't make it to the top 10? Meh. I'll be there soon.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Glad I cracked the Top 10 since I didn't think I'd be on this list.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2

MaNonTheMoon

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
theshield
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker2
Hmm. 5 was generous I feel. I sucked royally this month!

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
He didn't have a match all month haha so....

Did not know that was required I also nominate sound guy #3 He brought a lot to the table over the past month.

BDC

Reaction score
I better see Syn in the top 3 at some point MoM!

I'm really looking to this feud. We're just getting started here. Slow start, but we'll burn it down at HUNTING GROUNDS!

Oh, and KING, good Job. ANd I say that not just because I'm #1. God knows it's gonna be hard to keep that spot with Trix, Syn, Snow and Vance breathing down my neck!

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Jay didnt make it :(

Doesnt matter, you will see him there next time!