ACW Pool?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Andy

Reaction score
I think our roster is big enough and that it would be pretty fun to do in seasons that run for a few months. Obviously, the various aspects could be fine-tuned if people would like for something like this to happen.

Andy

Reaction score
I'll explain.

At the beginning of a season, the entire roster at that time is given numbers. Each number represents a certain superstar. From that point, it's up to the members to pick a certain number of numbers (usually 3, based on division, show, etc.) that they will keep throughout the season. For example:

You are allowed to pick 1-40.

I pick 7, 16, 38.

I get the following wrestlers:

Zasalamel
Zach Bronko
Solomon White

Now, based upon the wins and losses of those specific characters, a member will gain points. The member with the most points at the end of a season wins and thus, gets some form of a prize, as do the second and third place finishers.

Things that can affect the number of points a person gets are:

Draws
Championship Matches
Main Event Matches

And so on, as they count for more points than the rest.

If at any point one of the superstars you picked is dropped from the roster, you can pick another character that hasn't been assigned.

Furthermore, numbers may be swapped at the beginning of a season if you are not happy with the characters you get, but that is on a first-come, first-serve basis.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
8D I'd be getting traded like crazy.

Doink

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns

Andy

Reaction score
Thanks, but I shouldn't take all of the credit for it. I'm pretty sure it was used in the XWF.

The_King

Reaction score
I like the idea, and it was fun while it lasted. Unfortunately, people gave up following it after two or three weeks. I'd be down for trying it again.

Andy

Reaction score
Indeed it was. Sounds good. Is anyone else interested? I'd need more people for this to work.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
I'd actually be for it

Andy

Reaction score
Sweet! Glad to see more dudes supporting this. We need a few more people to sign-up though!

Andy

Reaction score
Rated R Superstar
Lewbrication
The_King
Doink
Andy
Pete
Primetime

I believe that's the current list. We just need a few more people to sign up for this. And Pete, I don't see why that would really matter. Everything should be fine, considering it's done by random, and you really can't control who roleplays are or not. Furthermore, if you're chosen to rate matches with your selected characters, you can just trade off with BDC or ask someone to rate them.