ACW Adrenaline Episode Twelve (6/25/12) RESULTS

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

BDC

Reaction score
345km8p.jpg

The pyro goes off and the Yonkers crowd is making tons of noise as NEW song gets the crowd pumped!

[video=youtube;TXu55weXiZk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXu55weXiZk[/video]

The camera pans the fans who are all on their feet with their signs; all waving and trying to get attention.

Martin Mays: The internet phenomenon is back on the air and ready for another night of unbelievable wrestling action! I am Martin Mays.

Kareem Ali: And I am Kareem Ali! Yonkers is BONKERS and the wrestlers in the back are all rarin’ for a chance to prove they have what it takes to take gold in the ACW!

Martin Mays: For those fans lucky enough to gain admission to the packed out Mayfield Community Center, we opened up with an incredible win for the bizarre new star, Toyota Chelios, over newcomer, Chase Desanto!

121qy3m.jpg
16091qv.jpg

Chase DeSanto loses to Toyota Chelios

Kareem Ali: I don’t know, Mays. I just don’t think Desanto wanted it bad enough. He just didn’t show me anything here tonight.

Martin Mays: And Chelios did?

Kareem Ali; Well, he IS the most unpredictable wrestler I’ve ever seen. You do not know what he’s going to do next!

Martin Mays: That is to be sure. I look forward to see what he has in the near future! But, right now, we have a major match to open this internet only show!

35iujyd.jpg
v.
2i9qg79.jpg
v.
2801g85.jpg

Hardcore Match
Andrew Reynolds v. Avalanche v. Multiplex

Hands Like Houses - Lion Skin (Featuring Tyler Carter & Jonny Craig) - YouTube

The music blares and the crowd gets excited in anticipation as Andrew Reynolds steps out onto the stage area!

Martin Mays: Speaking of unpredictable, here we have an enigmatic personality who is finally gathering some momentum here in the ACW!

Kareem Ali: Yeah, I think it best to just forget the past and see what he has for us this week!

Ashley Sparxxx: The next match is scheduled for one fall and will be competed under HARDCORE RULES!!!

Martin Mays: Oh, boy, here we go. Hardcore rules means anything goes.

Kareem Ali: Yeah, rules go out the door and It’s only the strongest survive! I’ve noticed the past few weeks a handful of our wrestlers upping the ante and bringing a more dangerous edge here in ACW!

A video package from Avalanche’s match last week begins to play.

Martin Mays: The epitome of this was Avalanche getting himself DQed for using a foreign object. I mean, we’ve had people kidnapped and jumped and double teamed. El Loko is out for a few more weeks with a leg injury because of that. McHenry better get a grip on these guys before something bad happens.

Kareem Ali: I don’t know. If the boss thinks putting them in a ‘no rules’ match is going to fix this, I think he might have to rethink his strategy.

Ashley Sparxxx: Entering the ring area, from Milford, Connecticut and weighing in at 225 lbs, he is THE CUTTHROAT Andrew Reynolds!!

Suddenly, a streak shoots from the back carrying a metal pole of some sort.

Martin Mays: That’s the insane brother of ACW owner, John McHenry; better known as Avalanche. And he’s got a pole of some sort.

Before Sanders knows what happened, Avalanche nails him in the left knee; taking him down hard to the steel ramp!

Kareem Ali: OOO! That’s gotta hurt!!

Avalanche starts to use the metal pole like a martial arts long stick; swinging it back and forth scoring hits all over the fallen body of Andrew Reynolds.

Creepy Music - YouTube

Without warning, all the lights go off and the crowd erupts! The pyro explodes on the stage; silhouetting the 400 plus pound monster, Multiplex, standing at the top of the ramp! He’s muttering to himself, as usual. At first, it looks like the big man is chickening out and headed for the back. But, he suddenly becomes belligerent and begins screaming at himself and the rest of the crowd. He has something in his right hand. It’s a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire. He turns and looks at the Pyro still burning on stage. He backs off, at first, but he suddenly turns back to it with a sinister glint in his eyes.

Martin Mays: Oh, I don’t like that look in his eyes. He’s up to no good.

Kareem Ali: Business as usual…

The monster smiles as he reaches out with the bat and tips the end of the bat in the Pyro. To the shock of the crowd and the commentators, the bat lights up with fire!

Kareem Ali: A burning barbed wire bat? A bit of overkill isn’t it?

We get a look at Avalanche’s face as he looks in near shock, at first. He, then, smiles himself and jumps to his feet, running at Multiplex! Without a thought, the big man takes an accurate swing; knocking McGraw off the ramp and falling hard into the barricade. Mulit walks past him down to Andrew Reynolds; who is in a great deal of pain from Avalanche’s attack. The huge man stands over him and, then, looks up at his still burning bat. After a sick smile, he hits Reynolds in the leg with the burning end of the bat! The referee has called for the bell.

Martin Mays: Ok, folks, as crazy as this sounds, we have a match!

As Multiplex just stands over Reynolds, the fallen wrestler’s leg begins to engulf in flame! The big man just stands there laughing.

Kareem Ali: What a sick bastard!! Somebody, put Reynolds out!!

Suddenly, the psychotic mass of multiple personalities gasps in horror and drops the burning bat! Mulitplex backs off from the still burning Reynolds holding his hands out as if to keep the flames away! Out of nowhere, Avalanche hits the 400 lb psycho in the head with a fire extinguisher! He, then, turns the working end toward Reynolds and begins putting his leg out!

Martin Mays: THANK GOD!!! McHenry has to come out here and stop this!!

Kareem Ali: I’m lovin’ this!! Awesome booking!!

Multiplex never went down, but he teetered on the ramp and ended up leaning up against the barricade. Once Reynolds is out, Avalanche picks him up.

Martin Mays: You know. I always knew that McGraw guy was a good fellow; a real straight arrow!

Avalanche suddenly rolls Reynolds into the ring and follows him; going for the pin!

Kareem Ali: That dirty rotten scoundrel!! I LOVE this guy!!

ONE!
TWO!
THRE
…Multiplex pulls Avalanche out and begins giving him the strikes up against the apron. Then, he delivers some strong chops to the chest of the smaller wrestler.

Avalanche blocks a few and gets a couple of strong kicks to the huge midsection of the lunatic. Finally, realizing that won’t work, he pulls up both feet and gives him a double kick to the stomach; launching him hard into the barricade. As Multi bounces off the barricade, Avalanche jumps to the first rope and springboards off it into a flying lariat!! This takes the big man back a few steps and McGraw lands on his feet incredibly! He goes to roundhouse kick Multi in the head, but monster catches the incoming leg and tosses him into the barricade across from him like a small child’s toy!

Kareem Ali: Did you see that?

Martin Mays: Avalanche is definitely not going to win a test of strength against the big man! He needs to keep up with the high risk surprise hits!

Multi stalks his prey as Avalanche tries to pull up. Suddenly, from the ring, Andrews nails Multiplex in the back with a falling elbow! The monster teeters again but doesn't fall.

Kareem Ali: What in the HELL is it gonna take to bring this big guy down?

Martin Mays: A big bus maybe?

Reynolds nails Mulit a few times in the head, but is totally blindsided by a SUPERKICK from Avalanche!

Kareem Ali: If he wasn't before, he's OUTTA there now!!

The psychotic big man, then, grabs Avalanche by the throat and chokeslams him hard to the floor!! Multi wastes no time, but picks his Reynolds up and takes off running! He drops the unconscious form hard with a running powerslam!!

Crowd: Holy Shit! Holy Shit!!

Martin Mays: Oh, come on!! Reynolds is out here. What is he trying to do?

Kareem Ali: End his career by the looks of it.

As Multi rolls Reynolds into the ring, Avalanche is up and on the barricade. The crowd erupts in anticipation.

Martin Mays: What is Avalanche doing there with that steel chair?

Suddenly, he jumps as Multiplex looks up; nailing the big guy in the face with the steel chair! Both men fall to the floor!

Kareem Ali: You have been TERMINATED!! All 5 of you!!

All three men are down on the floor and the referee begins to count. Avalanche is first up and he tries to pick up Multiplex, but the big man is just too much trouble. So, McGraw drags Reynolds over and rolls him into the ring. Multi is up on one knee and, suddenly, catches Avalanche with a running spear; sending the smaller opponent hard into the turnbuckle!! Multiplex finally gets up and rolls into the ring. The cameras see Avalanche out cold. Multi stands over Reynolds muttering to himself.

Martin Mays: What is there to discuss at this point? Just pin the poor man!

Multiplex grins at the camera and picks up Reynolds.

Martin Mays: Somebody get security in there and stop this! This is just sadistic! He has him beaten! WHY go for overkill??

Kareem Ali: What part of Hardcore or psychotic do you NOT understand?

The monster picks Reynolds up into a gorilla press and holds him there for a long time. The cameras get a shot of the unconscious Avalanche as Multiplex drops Reynolds in an RKO!! THEN, he goes for the pin!

ONE!
TWO!
THREE!!

Creepy Music - YouTube

Ashley Sparxxx: YOUR WINNER! MULTIPLEX!!

Multiplexbig2.jpg

Multi starts to get out of the ring but stops and looks down at Avalanche and, then, over to Reynolds.

Martin Mays: He's not going to keep going is he?

After an argument with himself, REASON wins and Mulitplex rolls out of the ring and walks slowly up the ramp. As he stops on stage, Avalanche is coming to.

Kareem Ali: That was an incredible hardcore match people! These guys know how to bring it in the ACW!!

Martin Mays: I don't know. McHenry may have bitten off more than he can chew.

The camera fades to black as Multiplex lumbers off to the backstage area.

kbup01.jpg
v.
2wpnlme.jpg

Jacqui Monroe v. The Demon

The camera cuts backstage, where we see the creature known simply as the Demon skulking around. The appearance of the face-painted freak is met with a sizeable, mostly negative reaction from the Yonkers crowd.

Martin Mays: It's the Demon, the supernatural menace that's been threatening ACW in these past few weeks...

Kareem Ali: Careful, Mays! The Boogeyman is coming to getcha!

Suddenly, the crowd heat turns to a massive pop, as someone attacks the menace with a double-ax handle from behind!

Martin Mays: Jacqui M! It's Jacqui M!

Kareem Ali: What is she doing here?! She's suspended!

The "Alpha Female" does not seem aware of that, however, or chooses to ignore it, as she keeps whaling away on the Demon. In their tussle, the duo have fallen over a stack of crates propped up against the wall, and the blonde is now on top of her opponent, punishing him with punches and screaming like a banshee.

Suddenly, as the Demon tries to go for Jacqui's throat, a commanding voice is heard from off-screen:

Man: What is going on here?! Break it up! Break it UP!

The camera pans to reveal ACW General Manager John McHenry, looking absolutely livid. He forcibly yanks Jacqui M from atop her opponent, and sets about giving her a lecture:

John McHenry: What the hell do you think you're doing?! You were not to be let in here! You're suspended! You...

The GM goes no further. His distraction has allowed the Demon to get back on his feet, and, as soon as he's up, the fiendish creature immediately lunges for McHenry's neck! Clearly surprised, and also visibly furious, the former wrestler struggles to break free, but the Demon seems to have an uncannily strong grip, and is choking him out. Jacqui attempts to interfere as well, but her best efforts are to no avail, and the situation seems hopeless. Until...

...a huge boot appears from off-camera, flooring the face-painted man and causing him to release McHenry. As the GM catches his breath, Zack Bronko saunters into frame, immediately checking to see if Jacqui is all right. He then goes to check on the GM, but McHenry brushes him off, as he catches his breath, hands on his knees. Zack seems a little miffed, but chooses to ignore it, instead asking the GM:

Zack Bronko: Do you understand now?

McHenry nods, slowly straightening himself up as, still hoarsely, he gestures towards Jacqui:

John McHenry: You...still suspended...

Then, he vaguely waves a dismissive hand towards Bronko:

John McHenry: You...just go...

Jacqui, however, adamantly shakes her head, looking down at the still unconscious Demon:

Jacqui M: No way. I ain't finished with him yet!

And with that, she begins to drag the lifeless ghoul by the arm, headed for the Arena. It takes McHenry a few moments to react - being, as he is, still out of breath - but he soon sets off in pursuit of the female wrestler.

The camera cuts to the Arena, where the crowd are now cheering wildly. Jacqui M makes her entrance, with no music, still dragging the Demon behind her.

Martin Mays: Jacqui M coming out here, and it looks she she's not listening to anyone!

Kareem Ali: Chicks...do they ever listen?!

The "Alpha Female" brings her assailant to his feet, and is just bashing his head against the apron when McHenry comes running down the ramp, towards her.

Kareem Ali: Uh-oh! Bitch is in trouble!

Jacqui lets go of the seemingly still unconscious Demon and gets in McHenry's face, arguing her case. The two are having rather heated words when, suddenly, the lights in the arena go out!

Martin Mays: Whoa!

The blackout lasts no more than a few moments, but it catches everyone by surprise, including McHenry and Jacqui. As the lights come back on, the GM is looking around, bewildered, and Jacqui has her fists up, ready to fight, and an anxious look on her face. it does not take the pair long, however, to ascertain what most of the viewers already know: that the Demon has disappeared.

The segment ends with the camera panning in on an utterly confused Jacqui, as she wonders how her quarry has managed to escape her clutches yet again.

The show cuts to commercial.

- - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --

As Adrenaline returns, during a break between matches, we see the back; busy with activity. Walking the halls is one Zack Bronko dressed in his ring gear with his MMA gloves and a solid look on his face. He’s obviously looking for somewhere to focus for the match. As he looks to his left, he gets a disgusted look on his face. The camera pans to see Christopher Martello, one of ACWs ace interviewers is standing there with a microphone and a big smile on his face.

ZackBronko.jpg

Zack Bronko: What the hell? Mario, right?

Christopher Martello: Martello. I was wondering if I could have a word with you, Zack?

The Badass peers down at the smaller man and scowls: That ‘one word’ would be NO.

Bronko starts to walk off, but that doesn’t stop Martello from following and trying to continue the interview.

Christopher Martello: You’ve had a shaky start, at best, here in ACW. Don’t you think you’re getting a match with the champions is pushing it or you a bit?

Zack stops and turns angry.

Zack Bronko: Listen, I don’t know what kind of games you played before I got here, but, back in the day, that kinda questioning could get you killed. NO, I don’t think it’s pushing it. You know my resume. You KNOW what I’ve done before I got here. You KNOW what I’m capable of. And, tonight, I’m gonna show the ACW Heavy Weight Champion, SYN, just what he’s got to look forward to in the near future. MAINLY, the working end of a Zackbreaker and a three count nap on the mat!

Christopher Martello: What about Nicky Trix, the ACW International Champion?

Bronko grins and puts his hands on his hips.

Zack Bronko: Trix? What? You expect me to stand here and bad mouth him? Nah, he’s good. He deserves what he’s got.

Christopher Martello: What about your first meeting here?

Zack Bronko: Listen, Marty, I got one focus; the ACW Heavyweight Championship. McHenry thought it’d be cute to include Trix in this match. I just think it’s a bad idea. Not because I’m scared of him or think he’s no competition. No, uh-uh. It’s a bad idea because I’m not playin’ in that ring! I’m comin’ after Syn with everything I got and anyone who gets in my way is gonna get hurt. That’s a promise. And, with his title up for grabs in the near future, I just think it’s unwise and unhealthy of him to get in between me and Syn. My word of advice to Trix? Sit this one out…

Suddenly, both Martello and Bronko stop and look past the interview and off camera to the right of them. The camera pans over to show the ACW International Champion with his belt over his shoulder.

Nicky craned his neck to look up at the towering Zack Bronko, who posed an almost terrifying nature about him. Nicky however, never backed down from a challenge. He wasn’t afraid to take on the bigger man, he relished the challenge actually. There was nothing more satisfying than defeating a big guy. Nicky didn’t have many words for the big man as both men just stared each other down. Neither man backed down as Nicky finally broke the silence.

Nicky Trix: “Am I supposed to be afraid of you? Because you are a much larger man than I, I should be worried about my health? Listen Zack, I respect all that you did in PWA. Hell, your small rivalry with Max Ripper was one of my favorite things to watch. The first match you both had was top notch. But don’t think for a second that I won’t hesitate to go on the offensive. My leg may be hurt, but I am no weakling. I’ve fought through much more pain than this.”

Both men continued to stare each other down. Martello seemed a little nervous of where the situation could possibly lead to. He tried to interfere but was met with fury.

Both Zack and Nicky at once: “SHUTUP MARTELLO!”

Both men’s eyes never wandering from each other, as a silence floated in the air. Finally, it was Nicky who once again broke that silence.

Nicky Trix: “Come tonight; expect to see me in that ring. And expect a fight. I never back down from a fight Zack, you’ll learn this.”

Suddenly Bronko began to chuckle at the intensity in which Nicky was speaking. Nicky wasn’t too fond of that.

EvanBourne.jpg

Nicky Trix: “You laugh now, but once you enter that ring, it will be a whole different ball game. Big things come in small packages Zack, remember that.”

And with that, Nicky left the interview area, leaving Zack to soak in all that had transpired.

f19ir8.jpg
v.
2wei7ah.jpg
v.
16a4gv8.jpg

Aaron Asterisk v. Dave Summers v. Stevie Starr
Ashley Sparxxx: “The following contest is a triple threat match scheduled for one fall!”

The lights go out for a second until one single light in the shape of a star lights up the stage, that light slowly brightens up the whole arena as “Champion” by Chipmunk can be heard and Stevie Starr walks out wearing a silk gold robe. He stands on the stage for a moment to take in the atmosphere before walking down the ramp.

Ashley Sparxxx: “Introducing first, from Blackpool, England, he is Stevie Starr!”

Stevie ignores most of the fans but winks at a hot women at ringside as he takes a deep breath before walking up the ring steps. He slowly walks up the steps before he enters the ring, Stevie then poses in the middle of the much to the disgust of most fans.

Ashley Sparxxx: “And the opponent, from Los Angeles, California, he is Dave Summers!”

The lights in the arena dim as “Wanted Man” by Rev Theory begins to play. A few moments into the song, Summers walks out onto the stage and looks around the arena. He wastes no time at the top of the ramp and quickly enters the ring via the steel steps. Summers climbs onto the closest turnbuckle and poses for the crowd. As the boos rain in for him, a sly smirk appears on his face and he taunts the crowd a little.

Ashley Sparxxx: “And the second opponent, from Boston, Massachusetts, he is Aaron Asterisk!”

The start of “Remember The Name” by Fort Minor gets met by a tirade of cheers, as Asterisk comes out on to the stage. He smirks as he takes his position at the middle of the ramps edge as pyro's shoot behind him in a star formation. He basks in all the cheers from the crowd before sliding into the ring, where he takes his flash jacket off and gives it to the stage hand, as his music stops and he awaits his opponents.

Bell: “Ding… Ding… Ding”

Martin Mays: “Three young superstars, all looking to climb the ACW ranks, this one should be exciting!”

The three men awkwardly stare at each other in the center of the ring, not sure who to strike first. Asterisk stares at Starr for just a second too long, and Summers takes advantage with a brutal haymaker to the head. Starr charges at Summers as Asterisk collapses to the mat, clutching his head. He goes for a clothesline on the brawler, but Summers manages to duck it. Starr turns to face Summers and is greeted with a quick boot to the mid-section. Summers quickly drops him with a snap DDT, laying out the celebrity. Summers turns his attention to the now standing Asterisk. He delivers a series of fists and elbows to the upper body and face, beating Asterisk up against the ropes. Summers follows up with a ruthless knife edge chop that’s heard throughout the arena. Asterisk clutches his chest in pain, but Summers wastes no time and Irish whips him into the opposite ropes. Asterisk bounces back but reverses, taking Summers down with a running crossbody. Dave quickly reaches his feet, only to be greeted with a jumping heel kick to the chin. Summers stumbles back into the ropes. He regains his composure and approaches Asterisk. Aaron breaks into an unexpected charge and drops Summers with a Spinning Lariat. Asterisk stares down at Summers, contemplating his next move, but Starr sweeps in from behind him and locks his arm around Asterisk’s waist. He lifts him off the mat and nails a bridging German suplex. Starr waits for Asterisk to get his feet, and Aaron complies. He grabs his head and drags it downwards into his knees, delivering a ruthless facebreaker knee smash. A satisfied Starr hooks the leg as the crowd breaks into a heat.

“ONE………………

TWO………….”

Summers drops an elbow onto Starr’s back from behind.

Martin Mays: “Summers breaks it up!”

Dave drags the bigger Stevie to his feet and starts with a knee to the mid-section. Starr haunches over in pain as Summers takes off for the ropes. He barrels towards Stevie, an almost animalistic glare in his eye, and goes for a Welcome To Hollywood!

Martin Mays: “Summers looking to break Starr in half!”

Starr reacts quickly and delivers a dropkick to the head, evading the maneuver and planting Summers in the center of the ring.

Kareem Ali: “Great thinkin’ by the actor turned wrassler’ wannabe.”

Starr immediately drags Summers to his feet and delivers a series of quick kicks to the legs. After stunning Dave, he locks him into a suplex position and nails a quick snap suplex. Summers clutches his back in pain, but Starr continues the offensive. He delivers another series of kick to the legs before taking off for the ropes. Starr bounces off and charges back. Stevie nails a quick dropkick to the leg, causing Summers to collapse to his knees. Stevie goes for a knee to the face, but Summers ducks it and takes him down with a leg sweep. Starr drops to the mat but bounces back to his feet quickly. Dave charges at him, going for a clothesline, but Starr evades it and follows up with a boot of his own to the mid-section. He grabs Summers’ head and begins to drag it down, looking for another facebreaker knee smash. Summers reacts quickly and instead shoves the bigger man to the mat. Starr gets to his feet quickly, but Summers immediately nails him with a brutal uppercut to the mid-section. Stevie haunches over in pain, and Dave scoops him up and drops him with a scoop slam just behind the still down Aaron Asterisk. Summers jogs to the opposite corner and begins to taunt, calling for a spear and drawing a massive heat.

Martin Mays: “Summers looking to try the spear that he calls the ‘Welcome To Hollywood’ yet again!”

As he continues to taunt, both man use the nearby ropes to pull themselves to his feet. Summers begins to charge towards them, looking to take both out at the same time. Asterisk, the closer of the two, sees Summers coming and manages to leapfrog over the spear!

Martin Mays: “What athleticism from Asterisk!”

Summers continues to barrel onwards and catches the unknowing Starr with a ruthless Welcome To Hollywood! Starr is driven back into the turnbuckle by the impact, and his whole body slams brutally into the unforgiving turnbuckles. Starr collapses to the mat, seemingly unconscious, and Summers turns to face Asterisk in the center of the ring. Asterisk catches him off guard with a quick spinning kick to the mid-section and follows it up with a match ending Full Marks!

Martin Mays: “Asterisk takes down Summers!”

He signals for the turnbuckles, and the crowd responds with a massive pop. The high-flyer quickly scales to the top and taunts for another huge pop. Asterisk leaps off the top rope and flips through the air. He crashes onto the downed Summers, nailing a Top of The Class!

Martin Mays: “Asterisk goes for the pin. This could be it!”

“ONE……………..

TWO……………….

THRE”

Just before the referee’s hand hits the mat, Starr nails Asterisk with a deadly running boot to the head. The smaller man is sent rolling off of the unconscious Summers, clearly dazed by the brutal boot. Starr drops onto Summers and hooks the leg.

Martin Mays: “No, he’s going to steal one from Asterisk!”

“ONE………….

TWO………..

THREE!!!”

Ashley Sparxxx: “The winner of this match, Stevie Starr!”

Winner in 8:54: Stevie Starr

Kareem Ali: “Gotta’ hand it to the actor boy, that was smart!”

Martin Mays: “Asterisk got robbed, yet again.”

Starr gets to his feet, and the referee raises his hand in victory. An angry Asterisk stares on from the outside, clutching his throbbing head, and mouths ‘this isn’t over’. ACW fades to a promo for Striking Distance.​

145htl.jpg
v.
311p4ex.jpg

Maddog v. Robbo

From out of nowhere, a chair fly’s nailing Robbo in the back sending him flying forward to the ground Avalanche walks up from behind him continuing to beat him down with the chair. A ref runs in looking at Avalanche in desperation pleading with him to stop. Avalanche turns grabbing the camera pulling it in.

Avalanche: You want hardcore? I am hardcore!

Ringside Mays and Ali look on in disbelief.

Martin Mays: Avalanche has snapped our general manager has pushed Avalanche to a place he didn’t want to go and now the rest of the roster is paying the consequences.

Kareem Ali: While we were watching Avalanche in the back Maddog made his entrance and the ref has started a no show count. Robbo is actually going to pick up a loss thanks to Avalanche.

24gisr9.jpg
v.
t7iquw.jpg

Abram Vance v. Eric Snow
Ashley Sparxxx: “The following contest is a singles match scheduled for one fall!”

“Back in the Saddle” by Aerosmith fills the arena as Abram Vance comes out in his ring gear, bottle of Jack in one hand and a cig' in his mouth with new manager Beki Rayce close behind. He tosses the cig' on the ground and stomps it out on the stage. Vance walks down the ramp, sharing high fives with the fans as Rayce follows closely behind.

Ashley Sparxxx: “Introducing first, from Detroit, Michigan, he is Abram Vance!”

Vance slides into the ring and taunts a bit for cheap pop as Rayce takes her spot just outside the ring. He takes a swig of Jack and tosses the bottle to the ref, impatiently waiting for the match to start.

Ashley Sparxxx: “And the opponent, from Chicago, Illinois, he is ‘The X Factor’ Eric Snow!”

Incubus’ “Pardon Me” hits, and there's a short delay, pyro and smoke fill the arena, after it clears, Snow appears on the entrance ramp and stares intensely at Vance in the ring. He begins his descent down the ramp, maintaining eye contact with the man who cost him the ACW International Championship.

Martin Mays: “Snow is clearly out for vengeance tonight.”

Kareem Ali: “He betta’ be. Vance cost him his bling last week!”

Martin Mays: “Snow himself said this is his last match in the International Division, and the fact that he requested a match with Vance just shows how much he wants the Indy legend’s blood.”

A heat breaks out throughout the arena as Snow reaches the bottom of the ramp. He stares up at Vance, runs his hand across his throat in a slitting motion, and then takes off for the ring. Snow slides into the ring and before Vance can even prepare for an assault, he gets taken down with a running dropkick.

Vance hits the mat, and Snow follows up with a standing moonsault and a quick pin.

“ONE………………….

TWO……………….”

Martin Mays: “Vance gets the shoulder up!”

Kareem Ali: “Gramps is gonna’ have trouble keepin’ up with Snow.”

Snow rips Vance to his feet by his hair and brutally drives his knee into his opponent’s abdomen. Vance haunches over in the center of the ring, and Snow capitalizes with a quick Pele Kick to the head. Vance collapses to the mat yet again, but Snow immediately pulls him to his feet. He Irish whips his opponent into the corner and takes off after him. Snow nails Vance with a running dropkick to the chest, causing Vance to slump to the bottom turnbuckle. Snow follows up with a series of blows to the head, each one more brutal than the last, trying to open up the guy who cost him the International Championship. The referee forces him to stop the blows, and Snow gets Vance to his feet and leans him up against the turnbuckle. He delivers a stiff kick to the mid-section, causing Vance to haunch over in pain. Snow takes advantage and delivers a brutal knee to the face. His opponent clutches his face in pain allowing Snow to back off, attempting to gain some momentum for a running maneuver. He charges after Vance, but the Indy legend uses the ropes to his advantage, pushing himself upwards and catching Snow off guard with a boot to the face. Snow stumbles into the center of the ring, and Vance follows up with a running bulldog, planting his vengeful opponent in the center of the ring.

Martin Mays: “Good reversal by Vance. Even if you don’t like him, you have to admit he’s being smart and waiting for an opening against the much faster Snow.”

Kareem Ali: “Smart? Naw, if someone is out for blood, you don’t patienly’ wait for an openin’! You haul ass outta’ there!”

Eric easily reaches his feet, but Abe takes him down with a quick clothesline. Snow bounces back up and is immediately brought back down with another clothesline. The former International Champion jumps to his feet yet again, expecting another clothesline, but instead is greeted by a boot to the mid-section. Vance immediately locks Snow into a suplex position and hits him with a quick snap suplex.

Crowd: “ONE!”

Vance cracks a smile as the Crowd gets behind him and rolls the dazed Snow back to his feet. He maintains the suplex position and lifts his opponent off the mat, driving his back into the mat with yet another snap suplex. Snow cries out in pain as the Crowd counts off the second.

Crowd: “TWO!”

Martin Mays: “Vance looking to finish off his trademark combo!”

Abe pulls Snow to his feet looking for the third and final suplex. He lifts Snow off the mat, but Eric quickly reverses it into a brutal snap DDT! Vance’s forehead slams into the mat, and he collapses in the ring, seemingly unconscious. Snow tosses an ‘X’ over his head, and the Crowd reacts with a massive heat. He goes for the cover.

“ONE……………..

TWO……………….

THRE…………..”

Martin Mays: “Vance kick out!”

Kareem Ali: “Thought that ma’ boy Snow had em’!”

Snow glares at the referee, clearly unhappy with the count. The former International Champion gets to his feet and stares down at Vance for a moment. He points to his dazed opponent, causing the fans to break into a pop- spiting Snow. Eric responds by spitting on Vance and then sliding out of the ring.

Martin Mays: “That’s just despicable!”

He shoves Vance’s manager, Beki Rayce, aside and goes under the apron. Rayce swoops in for a quick attack, but the referee catches her out of the corner of his eye, causing her to step back. Snow drags a chair out from under the apron and raises it above his head, drawing yet another heat. Despite the referee watching, Rayce grabs onto the chair, refusing to let Snow in with the weapon and buying Vance some time. Eric laughs at the much smaller woman for a second before giving her a swift boot to the mid-section. He slides into the ring and motions for Vance to reach his feet, looking for vengeance.

Martin Mays: (Disgusted) “Attacking a woman? Is that really necessary?”

Kareem Ali: “Woman? (Laughs). That WHORE helped Vance cost Snow the International Title!”

Vance slowly pulls himself to his feet and stumbles towards Snow. An evil, satisfied grin crosses Snow’s face as he raises the chair over his head. The referee attempts to intervene, but Snow hits him with a boot to the mid-section, sending the referee to the corner. Snow begins to bring the chair over his head until someone grabs it from behind and tears it from his grasp!

Martin Mays: “Rayce!”

Kareem Ali: “Someone send this whore to the kitchen. She’s screwin’ ma’ boy Snow over again!”

Snow turns to Rayce and attempts to wrestle the chair from her grip. As the two battle over the chair, Snow hears footsteps from behind and turns to see Vance beginning to extend his leg outward. Snow, knowing what’s coming, drops to the mat, causing Vance to hit the chair with his Leviathan Kick. The unforgiving steel is driven into Rayce’s face!

Martin Mays: “Vance takes out his own manager!”

Kareem Ali: “Serves the whore right!”

Vance stares on in shock for a moment, clearly forgetting the match. He turns to the center of the ring, refusing to look out on the unconscious Rayce, and is greeted with a Super Kick from Snow! The former International Champion takes off for the ropes, springboards backwards, and nails Vance with a Lionsault! He hooks the leg as the familiar chant breaks out throughout the arena.

Crowd: “SNOW SUCKS…”

“ONE………………

TWO………………

THRE”

A massive pop breaks out in the arena!

Martin Mays: “Shoulder up!”

Kareem Ali: “The ref musta’ counted slow. There’s just no way…”

A furious Snow sits up and slams his fists into the mat out of frustration. He looks up at the referee and gives him the finger. Eric gets to his feet and looks out into the Crowd, before flicking everyone off.

Kareem Ali: “Yeah, FUCK DA’ HATERS!”

The heat pours out from the Crowd, and Snow smiles wickedly, getting the reaction he wanted. Vance slowly pulls himself to his feet as Snow throws his hands up in the shape of an ‘X’ above his head. The second that Vance makes it to his feet, Snow is on him and immediately drops him with a ruthless X Factor!

Kareem Ali: “X Facta’! X Facta’! Put old gramps’ out of his misery Snow!”

Martin Mays: “Looks like Snow is going to climb!”

The passionate heat continues to filter through the arena as Snow looks to attain his vengeance. He slowly scales the ropes, savoring the hatred in the arena. When he reaches the top, he throws the ‘X’ over his head, looking to finish Vance.

[video=youtube;8c5KrK60fe8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8c5KrK60fe8[/video]

Kareem Ali: “WHAT THE HELL?”

Martin Mays: “That’s Trix’s music!”

A shocked Snow jumps off the top onto the canvas below and stares up at the entrance ramp, leaving the seemingly unconscious Vance in the center of the ring. He calls out for Trix, and Trix responds almost immediately, bursting through the curtain to a massive pop with his International Championship on his shoulder. Snow gives him the finger and gestures for him to ‘bring it’, but out of nowhere, Vance rolls him up from behind!

“ONE………………

TWO…………………

THREE!!!”

Ashley Sparxxx: “The winner of this match, Abram Vance!”

Winner in 12:45: Abram Vance

Kareem Ali: “Naw, Vance stole it! Snow had it won!”

Martin Mays: “Just goes to show you that you can’t lose focus.”

Vance slides out of the ring quickly as a furious Snow bounces to his feet. He collapses at the bottom of the ramp, clearly still hurting from the beating Snow gave him, as a stunned Rayce joins him. Snow drops to his knees and begins to tear at his hair, pissed that his vengeance just slipped out of his hand. Trix disappears behind the curtain as Vance flashes him a final mocking smile. Adrenaline cuts to a commercial hyping Striking Distance.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Adrenaline returns from a commercial, and the cameras take us to the backstage area. Vance, fresh off a narrow victory over Eric Snow, and his manager Beki Rayce break through curtains. The two look up and are greeted by reigning ACW International Champion and fan favorite, Nicky Trix. The champion smiles and says politely.

Nicky Trix: “Thought that I’d pay back the favor after you helped me out last week.”

Trix extends a hand to Vance, looking to make peace with the number one contender to his title. The Indy legend looks down at Trix’s hand and chuckles. Rayce steps between the two and spits out spitefully.

Beki Rayce: “WE don’t need your help, Trix.”

Trix nods politely and begins to turn to walk away, but Rayce grabs his arm. She looks up at him and mockingly spits out.

Beki Rayce: “How’s the leg, Nicky?”

Rayce smiles evilly, rubbing in the fact that her plan led to Trix’s leg issues. A clearly angry Trix shakes his arm loose from her grip, smiles politely, and takes off in the opposite direction. Vance shouts out behind.

Abram Vance: “Good luck in ya’ match tanite’. It’d be a shame if ya’ lost that undefeated streak before I got to ya’…”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ay8rvk.jpg
v.
8xn9e9.jpg

Starrdom Nation v. The Bradleys

As the music plays, the crowd lights up; anticipating a certain duos entrance.

Martin Mays: WELL, we ALL know who that is!

Kareem Ali: Yeah, it’s your hero, Jack ‘the Ass’ Ripper!

Martin Mays: You know the only one coming off like an ass is you!

Suddenly, Jack Ripper and his tag team partner, Darren Pessinger, hit the stage to the delight of the crowd. Most of the off color jokes and homophobic rhetoric is gone or overpowered by the fans.

Ashley Sparxxx: The next contest is scheduled for one fall and will be competed under tag team rules! Entering first, our guest ring commentators, Jack Ripper and Darren Pessinger; The current ACW Tag Team Champions; RIPPERCUSSION!!

The celebration continues as the two run down the ramp and slide into the ring. Wearing their championship belts, they pick a corner to mount and call to the crowd!

Martin Mays: Despite some people, these two have risen to the top of the tag team ranks and have become fan favorites overnight!

After treating the crowd to a well respecting entrance, the championship duo jump out of the ring and take to the commentators table; setting their belts down so the cameras can get a good shot of both of them.

Darren Pesinger: HELLO, YONKERS!!

The crowd erupts as the cowboy jumps on the table and Jack tries to coax him down.

Jack Ripper: Get down, Darren! You’re causing a scene.

Kareem Ali: Yes, Darren. Get down. You’re making an idiot of yourself.

Darren gets down: Yeah, well you call it making an idiot of myself, I call it a good ole redneck celebration!!

He turns to the crowd and raises his belt high. Jack does the same and blows a few kisses to the crowd.

B.o.B Ft. Morgan Freeman - Bombs Away - YouTube

As Morgon Freedom finishes the opening lines, Robbie Star and Ray Price hit the stage with energy and authority. The crowd is learning to not like this duo and their leader, Stevie Starr. They begin to yell back to the crowd as they make their way down the ramp.

Martin Mays: Now, here’s two guys you have a great deal of experience with although their new to ACW.

Jack Ripper: Yes, it’s no secret that we had our share of wars with them back in the PWA.

Darren Pesinger: Yeah, Robbie keeps trying to resurrect the magic him and Lloyd Williams had when they actually won gold. But this Ray Price guy is just not getting the job done.

Jack Ripper: Darren! Be nice. Ray is a very good athlete and totally capable of challenging us. Now, behave. We’re hear mainly to see what we’re gonna be up against come the next title challenge.

Kareem Ali: Yeah, Darren, PLAY NICE!

As Darren stares a hole through Kareem, Starrdom Nation have taken the ring and are staring a few holes of their own.

Darren Pesinger: Oh, you wanna go now? We can SO do this!!

Pesinger is up as Starrdom Nation tries to goad the cowboy into the ring.

Jack Ripper: Sit down, Darren! Don’t play their game!

Kareem Ali: Yeah, Darren, sit the hell down!

Darren Pesinger nearly comes across Martin Mays to try and punch Ali. Fortunately, Jack grabbed his partner and pulled him back.

Darren Pesinger: Don’t make me shove that microphone somewhere uncomfortable!!

Mel McDaniel - Louisiana Saturday Night - YouTube

Suddenly, Starrdom Nation turns to the entrance as Leroy and Billy Bradley comes out carrying their trademark buds and redneck smirks. They’re also carrying a couple of lawn chairs which they set up and take a seat.

Martin Mays: Well, apparently these two are going to have a relaxing beer before the match.

Kareem Ali: Relax too much and Starrdom Nation will kick the bud outta them!

Darren Pesinger; still looking hard at Ali: These two rednecks haven’t showed me a thing. And I know rednecks. These two wouldn’t know a redneck if they pulled up in their El Camino with a homemade pool in the back!

Back on stage, Leroy and Billy toast to the coming match, take a swig and jump up; running straight to the ring! Sliding in, Starrdom Nation meets them with a barrage of strikes!

The bell rings as the referee gets this one started.

Martin Mays: Well, here we go! With El Loko out with injury, these two seems to be our best bet for number one contender!

Darren Pesinger: Piss poor choices if you ask me!

Jack Ripper: Now, Darren. We’ve talked about bad mouthing the competition!

Kareem Ali: Yeah, Darren, Jack’s talked to you about that!

Darren Pesinger loses it: Listen, you second rate Booker T, you say one more thing like that and I’ll loosen a few teeth for ya!

Kareem Ali: You and whose…

Martin Mays interrupts: Looks like they’ve got this down to an actual tag team match with Ray Price and Billy Bradley starting things out!

Billy opens up with a surprise kick to the gut and a DDT! He rolls up quick and catches Price getting up and bulldogs him toward the corner! Billy quickly makes the tag and Leroy and him set up Ray for a double DDT!!

Kareem Ali: Some good tag team wrestling to begin this match. These Bradleys are taking charge!

Leroy gives Ray a headbutt and taunts Robbie making him act like he’s coming into the ring. This brings the referee yelling at Robbie as Billy jumps in and him and Leroy put the boot to Price! Before the referee looks around, Leroy had gotten out of the ring and the official assumes they made a tag.

Martin Mays: Those Rednecks are shifty!

Darren Pesinger: Try that with us and see where it gets them! I’ll introduce them to my Georgia clod hoppers upside their hillbilly heads!

Kareem Ali: I bet Jacks talked to you about that too!

Jack Ripper: SHUT the HELL up, Ali.

Martin laughs as Ali doesn’t have a witty comeback.

Billy has Rays arm in an arm wrench and continues to put the pressure on. Price keeps trying to get the tag, but Billy keeps him out of reach; taunting Robbie all the way.

Martin Mays: They have successfully cut the ring off in this match and, if Robbie doesn’t get in that ring and become a factor, they’re gonna make quick work of Ray!

Jack Ripper: I wouldn’t count them out just yet. Starrdom Nation are a well oiled machine and very dangerous. They can strike at any moment; usually when you least expect it.

Martin Mays: Sounds like you have a great deal of respect for these two?

Jack Ripper: Well, it’s not respect for them personally! They’re a couple of real douche bags. But you HAVE to respect their tenacity, devious nature and pure wrestling skill!

Darren Pesinger: I don’t have to respect shit!

Jack Ripper: DARREN! Language! This is a family show!

Kareem Ali: Well, apparently, you weren’t out here for the Multiplex match! Nothing family about that!

Billy tags Leroy in again and picks Ray up for the MUDBOMB!

Kareem Ali: Oh, here it goes!

But, before he can drop Price, Robbie Starr hits Billy from behind with a chop block to the back of the knee! As Leroy runs in, Robbie catches him with a drop toe hold and slaps a figure four leg lock on him.

Kareem Ali: OH, MAN! That oughta be it.

The referee starts counting and warning Robbie.

Martin Mays: Robbie isn’t the legal man. He can’t get the pin or submission!

Kareem Ali: He’s not worried about either! He’s going for the injury out there.

Robbie finally lets Leroy go before the referee disqualified him. Ray rolls Billy out of the ring and he helps Robbie powerslam the redneck hard to the mat! Robbie gets out of the ring and tags Ray legally.

Martin Mays: What in the hell? They should be disqualified for that!

Kareem Ali: Referee’s discretion there. He gave them the five count warning and they obeyed it!

Jack Ripper: You mean, they USED it to their advantage. You see? That’s what I’m talking about. They’re talented, but they’re also good at using the loopholes!

Robbie gets back in and locks Leroy up in a head lock and begins grinding the Bradley’s forehead with his MMA glove. He wrenches the head lock some more as Leroy begins to bleed from the head.

Jack Ripper: The official should check that glove. I don’t think Robbie wears that most of the time. I wouldn’t be surprised if there was a blade in it!

Martin Mays: My thoughts exactly

After putting the boot to him, Robbie takes the glove off and throws it to Ray. He, then, turns and boots Leroy right in the cut a few times.

Jack Ripper: Tenacious and dangerous. Told you.

After putting pressure on the redneck’s head, Robbie pushes him off into the ropes and runs to the opposite ropes. Starr hits Billy hard; knocking him to the floor. He, then, catches Leroy on the rebound and slaps a sleeper hold on.

Martin Mays: He’s working over Leroy Bradley’s head. The man’s losing blood and that makes the sleeper even more dangerous!

Leroy fights hard, but can’t escape. Billy is up and headed into the ring. What he doesn’t see is Ray Price on the apron near him. Before he can get in, Ray runs and hits him with a knee to the temple! Billy goes down to the floor as the referee warns Ray. Price just dives off the apron nailing Billy with an elbow drop!

In the ring, Leroy is fading fast!

Kareem Ali: This could be over soon.

The referee is checking Leroy’s arm to see if he’s conscious for the first time. He raises the arm and drops it. No response!

Martin Mays: Billy better get back to apron.

Jack Ripper: Well, he could if Price wasn’t…

Suddenly, as Price stalks Billy Bradley, Jack throws his headset off and runs to the rescue. The referee checks the arm of Leroy Bradley for the second time. No response!

Ray Price looks like he’s going to put the boot to the fallen Billy Bradley, but he instead turns into the incoming flying superkick from Jack Ripper! The referee runs to the corner closest to Ripper, Billy and Ray Price and begins to warn Jack! In the ring, Robbie Starr continues to put the pressure on. Suddenly, Leroy Bradley’s arms come alive and he starts to fight back. But, Darren Pesinger is up on the apron with a steel chair.

Martin Mays: What in the hell is HE doing?

Robbie senses someone behind him and turns as Pesinger swings the chair! Instead of hitting Robbie, he nails Leroy Bradley in the head!! He stands there in shock and mouths ‘I AM SO SORRY’. Robbie wastes no time, never letting go of Leroy, he kicks the chair hard; knocking Pesinger off the apron and onto the commentator’s table. The referee turns and check Leroy’s arm a third time, but there is no response!

As the referee calls for the bell, the crowd is in shock and begins to boo!

Martin Mays: NO! He was awake a minute ago! If Pesinger hadn’t nailed him with that chair, he would still be in this thing!!

Kareem Ali: You don’t know that!

We see Jack Ripper checking on Billy Bradley as the EMTs get there. Ray Price still looks stunned as Robbie grabs him and leads him up the ramp. As they celebrate on the stage, Jack is confused and Darren is still out on the floor!

Kareem Ali: Well, that should wrap it up! Starrdom Nation should be the number one contenders!

Martin Mays: That doesn’t clear up anything!! If anything, I’m more confused than ever. And so are our champions!

RobbieStarr.jpg

Jack finally comes to help Darren up; not knowing anything that just happened on this side of the ring. The scene fades as Starrdom Nation continue to enjoy their ‘victory’!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The cameras cut to the backstage area, and a crew follows a pissed off Eric Snow through the backstage area. The viewers see a door labeled ‘John McHenry’ before Snow barges in, red in the face and fuming. Before McHenry can even look up, Snow begins to scream at him.

Eric Snow: “Are you going to doing anything about the bullshit that just happened out there?”

McHenry shakes his head in confusion, so Snow continues his rant.

Eric Snow: “TWO WEEKS IN A ROW, John. TWO WEEKS.”

McHenry nods as Snow continues to scream.

Eric Snow: “I’ve been in company since day one. DAY ONE, JOHN. And this is what I get?”

Snow looks disgusted and is about to continue to vent, but McHenry cuts him off. He gestures to the chair and says calmly.

John McHenry: “Let’s talk, Snow.”

McHenry nods towards the door, and Snow kicks it closes. The cameras cut to Ali and Mays.

Martin Mays: “What do you think is going on back there?”

Kareem Ali: “Ma’ boy is callin’ it how it is, Mays. Dat’s what’s happenin’.”

Martin Mays: “I’m interested to see how that turns out, but first, we move onto our main event!”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

302rnro.jpg
v.
2mre8p1.jpg
v.
2janm6p.jpg

Nicky Trix v. Syn v. Zack Bronko
As ACW comes back, it is time for our scheduled main event!

Ashley Sparxxx: The following is a Triple Threat contest, and it is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, from Long Beach, California, standing 6'7'' and weighing in at 299 pounds, he is the face of the Revolution, ZACK BRONKO!

Bronko comes out looking less than friendly, a scowl on his features and his eyes on the ring.

Martin Mays: It's been a war of attrition between Zack Bronko and management over the past few weeks, and this big man is starting to lose his patience here!

Kareem Ali: Ha, Bronko is just like every other heel in this business...all talk and no action!

Martin Mays: Well, I guess that remains to be seen here tonight...

Suddenly, the announcers' banter is interrupted by the first few chords of Toby Mac's "Ignition"!

Ashley Sparxxx: And his opponent, from Dallas, Texas, weighing in at 180 pounds, he is the ACW International Champion, NICKY "Bag of" TRIX!!!

Nicky comes storming out from behind the curtain, hitting every outstretched hand in sight, in his usual hyperkinetic style. The fans grace him with the biggest pop of the night, and the camera pans over several posters held by fans in the stands, with sayings such as "SILLY SNOW! TRIX ARE FOR KIDS!" and images such as the one with the poster for the film "Little Nicky" with Trix's head superimposed onto Adam Sandler's.

Martin Mays: Talk about a David and Goliath situation, Ali...look at the size diference between these two!

Kareem Ali: To be honest, I'm not too sure what this kid is doing in this match! Boy's gon' get squashed like a fly!

Nicky, however, does not seem too concerned with his fate, as he climbs the turnbuckles, holding his International Title aloft. Then, jumping back to the middle of the ring, he advances towards Bronko and offers a handshake. The face of the Revolution hesitates, but eventually puts his own giant palm in Trix's, bringing a smile to the young face's lips. Just as the two are letting go of each other's hand...

"I push my fingers into my...."

"Duality", by Slipknot, begins to play, as the ring is suddenly enveloped in a green mist. Knowing who is about to appear, the crowd reacts with another massive pop!

Ashley Sparxxx: And their opponent, from parts unknown, weighing in at 216 pounds, he is the ACW Heavyweight Champion, the Enigmatic Anarchist, SYN!!

The character in question is seen creeping through the mist towards the ring, belt around his shoulder, as the crowd continues to pop.

Martin Mays: All right! The champ is here!

Kareem Ali: Don't be lame, Mays...please?

Martin Mays (puzzled):What?!

As the two commentators argue, Syn has made his way into the ring and stopped dead in the centre of it, holding his title high as the lights in the Arena come back up. Then, he hands it to Ashley Sparxxx at ringside and assumes the position, ready to start the match!

Bell: DING DING DING!

The bell goes, and Bronko wastes no time going on the offensive, immediately lunging at Syn. The two men lock up, but Trix, who had apparently been forgotten or overlooked, quickly aims a shot at Bronko's knee. The strike does not bother the seven-footer particularly, but the small stumble it causes is enough to give Syn the upper hand, and the face-painted anarchist lifts the seven-footer in a vertical suplex!

Martin Mays:Oof! Huge impact there from Syn, lifting the giant, Zack Bronko! But look at Nicky Trix!

The small, spunky International Champion, who had been standing by the turnbuckle, is now taking to the mat at a run and, as Syn gets up from his suplex, lands a roundhouse kick square in the face!

Crowd: OOOOOHHHHH!

The little fighter quickly capitalizes, clinging onto the ropes for a corner slingshot splash, hitting both men!

Martin Mays: Look at the drive here, from little Nicky! But how long will he last against the big guys?

Apparently, not long, as, just as he is trying to gain the turnbuckle, a big hand shoots out and trips him!

Crowd: OOOHHH!

Zack Bronko quickly gets to his feet, checking if Syn is still out cold. Nicky takes this momentary distraction to run at the Badass, but he stops him cold with a Reality Check to the jaw!

Crowd: OOOOOOHHHHHH!!!

Kareem Ali: Well, that'll kill his momentum! Let's hope it didn't kill *him*, too...

With Nicky toppling to the floor, seemingly unconscious, Zack turns around just in time to get hit with a right hook to the face from Syn! He reels a bit, and gets another one! And another one! And...no! Bronko has managed to grab Syn's fist in his own big hand, blocking the punch, then twisting the wrist until the Heavyweight Champion falls to his knees. Zack then promptly locks in an arm bar, wearing down that part of Syn's anatomy.

Martin Mays: Zack certainly did his homework here...working on that arm...wearing the Champion down bit by bit...but look at this!

From the corner, like a spitfire, comes Nicky Trix, who has finally regained his senses! He jumps and aims a kick at Syn's arm, making the anarchist writhe in pain, then aims one at Bronko's face! This second strike hits, but doesn't particularly faze the seven-footer. who responds by hitting Trix with a kick in the gut, then setting him up for a brutal powerbomb!

Kareem Ali: "What goes up..."

Martin Mays: Not yet, Ali!

And in fact, while in the vertical position of the powerbomb, Nicky somehow manages to convert the move into a tilt-a-whirl headscissors, planting Bronko!

Crowd: OOOOOHHHH!

Crowd: LET'S GO NI-CKY!

Martin Mays: Did you see that? Impressive athleticism from our International Champion, getting himself out of trouble!

However, it seems as though Trix is not entirely free of trouble, as he turns around straight into a kick to the face from Syn! The Enigmatic Anarchist then advances for the first cover of the match, on Bronko!

ONE...

TWO...

Trix just about breaks the pin!

Annoyed, Syn begins to trade punches with Trix, over Bronko's prone body. That tomfoolery quickly ends, as the seven-footer kicks out authoritatively, reminding his opponents that he's still in this match!

After the pin attempt, all three men take the time to regroup. Syn recovers faster and runs at Bronko, who is hunched over near the ropes. Syn hits the giant with a double ax handle, and Bronko topples to the outside! Turning around, however, the anarchist is hit square in the chest by a dropkick from Trix! The little wrestler quickly flings himself towards the ropes and...

Martin Mays: This time's for real, Ali..."What Goes Up...!"

Kareem Ali: ...must come down! The cover!

ONE!

TWO!

THR...NO!

Nicky grabs his head in frustration, as he almost had Syn! The anarchist, however, does not stop to think, and grabs the smaller wrestler's tights for a rollup!

ONE...

TWO...

Trix kicks out at two!

Frustrated, Syn launches Trix towards the ropes, then connects with a huge clothesline as the small man comes back from the ropes. He begins to apply stomps, then covers again.

ONE...

TW...

ZACK BRONKO BREAKS THE PIN!

Syn takes offence and the two begin to brawl, perhaps foreshadowing a match many fans want to see!

Martin Mays: Tensions boiling here between the Champion and Zack Bronko, and they're really going at it now!

In their annoyance, however, the two men have forgotten about Trix, who is allowed plenty of time to recover and go to the ropes, ready to fly! Bronko floors Syn with a punch and turns around just in time to catch the International Champion's aerial attempt and convert it into a Zackbreaker!

Kareem Ali: Zackbreaker on Nicky Trix, and here comes Syn!

The Champion comes swinging a fist, but in one swift movement, Bronko has caught him in a Zackbreaker of his own!

Martin Mays: Oh my God! Zackbreaker on the Heavyweight Champion! Bronko could have it here!

Bronko calmly stands up and puts one huge boot over the chest of each of his fallen opponents. The referee drops for the count.

ONE...

TWO...

THREE!!

Bell: Ding ding ding!

Ashley Sparxxx: Here is your winner, ZACK BRONKO!

Zack looks over the crowd, hard-pressed to believe he actually won a match. Before he can celebrate further, however...

CHA-CHING!

"Money" by Pink Floyd hits, as General Manager John McHenry appears on the platform, giving Bronko a golf clap. The Badass does not seem best pleased with what he sees as a mockery, but when the GM speaks, his tone is sincere:

John McHenry: You know, Bronko...you've been a thorn on my side, you and that Jacqui M, trying to run the joint on your own, and PISSING ME OFF...and then *I* get criticised for treating you unfairly...

The GM takes a minute to compose himself, then continues:

John McHenry: But you know what...? You proved yourself. You've earned a shot at thr title!

Bronko looks as incredulous as he's ever been in recent weeks, like he's just won the jackpot. His bubble is quickly burst, however, by the GM's following words:

John McHenry: But, as an unbiased GM, I can't just go around handing out title shots. I have other people who are just as deserving as you, AND who haven't pissed me off nearly as much! People who have stayed loyal to ACW, and waited patiently for their shot. And I'm not about to pass them over for some TV-star hotshot!

Bronko's smile is now long gone, and he seems to be getting annoyed again. Knowing he has the upper hand, McHenry concludes:

John McHenry: So, in the interest of fairness, I'm giving you a match with Eric Snow, for Number One Contendership for the Heavyweight Championship! And it's going to take place right here, at Adrenaline, next week!

The crowd reacts with a huge pop, as a smile is back on Bronko's face - or rather, more of a smirk, as if to say "bring it". The camera zooms in on this enigmatic grin, as the GM walks back behind the curtain and backstage.

Martin Mays: Bronko out to prove himself here, but Mr.; McHenry just made it harder for him, by giving him a match with Eric Snow! These are the thrills and spills of ACW Adrenaline! I'm Martin Mays, sitting with Kareem Ali, and from the two of us, good night and see you next time!

Kareem Ali: Bye!

The camera fades to black on Bronko's grinning face.

Quick Results
Toyota Chelios def.Chase DeSanto
Hardcore Match:Multiplex def.Andrew Reynolds & Avalanche
Jacqui Monroe v. The Demon: NO CONTEST
Stevie Starr def.Aaron Asterisk v. Dave Summers
Maddog def.Robbo
Abram Vance def. Eric Snow:
Starrdom Nation def.The Bradleys
Zack Bronko def.Nicky Trix & Syn

Credits
Chase DeSanto v. Toyota Chelios: ~Primetime~
Hardcore Match: Andrew Reynolds v. Avalanche v. Multiplex: BDC
Jacqui Monroe v. The Demon: Pete
Aaron Asterisk v. Dave Summers v. Stevie Starr: The_King
Maddog v. Robbo: ~Primetime~
Abram Vance v. Eric Snow: The_King
Starrdom Nation v. The Bradleys:BDC
Nicky Trix v. Syn v. Zack Bronko: Pete​

Last edited:

BDC

Reaction score
HA! Internet problems and I still got it up before midnight EASTERN time! BOOYAH!! Show Card coming by morning.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Sooooo... I put out two RPs... and I don't even get a match? I mean come on now... I at least put in effort even if Andrew didn't. I met my cap... for the second time. That's kinda low.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
I had the match and will make it up to you by writing one hell of a match next week when you have an opponent that rps. My heart just wasn't into writing a squash. I apologize.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Aight its all good... The show was good too. I do think its time to turn up the heat next week.

Lewb

Reaction score
Knew I should have got a second RP out but didn't have the time in the end. Nice to see Bronko earn a title shot! And Multiplex is on the rise also!

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Damn, pretty bummed I lost. But I honestly just wasn't feeling it. Don't think you'll have an easy win though King! I'm going to be coming out fighting at Striking Distance!

Shaun

Reaction score
Good wins for Stevie and Starrdom Nation, didn't expect them but still. Also Robbie and Ray would like to thank Darren Pesinger for the assist. :hug:

Pete

Reaction score
I know who it is... I think :) But what happened to "trying to focus on just one character"? ;)