ACW Adrenaline Episode TEN RESULTS 5/28/12

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The_King

Reaction score
345km8p.jpg

Band of Brothers by HellYeah blasts through the P.A. system as the cameras cut to the titantron, displaying ‘Last Week on Adrenaline’.
It's utter pandemonium around the ring as the cameras catch the ACW Owner, Phoenix, storming to the ring. Everybody stops as she slides into the ring. The music slows to the point that it becomes one long note.

Phoenix gets a mic: Ya’ know what? Fuck all of you! I really don't care who runs this psycho circus anymore! Here's the contract...whoever wants it, can have it!

She drops the clipboard in the middle of the ring with a thundering boom the earth shakes. After a sigh and an angry tear, she turns and walks away.

The camera cuts to a close-up of the clipboard with the contract!

Disturbed’s “Down with the Sicknessâ€￾ plays as the pyro goes off through the arena. The camera pans across all the fans going wild in the arena ready for some action then it pans towards the contract in the ring. Just as the contract draws near, we see Kareem Ali sitting along at ringside.

Kareem Ali: “Not sure where Martin Mays…â€￾

Martin Mays comes out to his music looking down the ramp at the contract. He stands there for a minute like he's trying to make up his mind about something. Suddenly, he comes to a decision and begins to march down to the ring.

Kareem Ali: “I don't know what his problem is, but here he comes! Now, we’ve got a great…â€￾

All the lights go out and Creepy Music - YouTube plays. Multiplex appears on stage with a massive explosion and he starts talking to himself. Mays turns around a bit startled. Multiplex begins to talk, but, as he steps down the ramp, you you can't tell if he's talking to Mays or himselves. Mays begins to back down the ramp.

Kareem Ali: “Folks I’m not quite…â€￾

Claressa walks out without any fanfare. Mays and Multiplex both look a bit confused as Vycious walks out almost immediately behind her.

The four of them look at each other, then towards the ring, realizing they all had the same plan in mind. They all begin walking towards the ring acting casual. Then, they begin to sprint. Multiplex stops halfway down the ramp arguing with himself. The other three speed up. Martin Mays falls in front of Claressa, and the two go down.

Kareem Ali beginning to realize what's going on: “Martin, no! I could have had my first raise!â€￾

Lord Vycious climbs into the ring, pen already in hand, as he pick up the contract. He looks down readying his pen. Shock washes over his face.

Pink Floyd - Money (Official Music Video) - YouTube

A Cha Chin germinates from the speakers and the crowd goes nuts. John McHenry steps out onto the ramp in one of his finest business suits, grinning from ear to ear. He looks down at Lord Vycious, giving him a little salute before quietly walking to the back.

Martin Mays rushing to the microphone, out of breath: “What in the hell is going on? Does this mean Vych’ is in charge, and what was with McHenry? Well, hopefully, we get some more answers later in the show but first, a quick commercial break!â€￾

Kareem Ali: Nice try there, Mays. Ya got a future in the steeple chase! Ha!

Martin Mays can be heard as he commercial begins: Oh, shut up.

o0phld.jpg
v.
2801g85.jpg
v.
2hmzdat.jpg

Kid Krazy v. Multiplex v. Solomon White
Ashley Sparxxx: “The following contest is a triple threat match scheduled for one fall with a ten minute time limit!â€￾

All of the lights in the arena suddenly turn off as ‘The Loose Cannon Lunatic’ rises up from under the entrance ramp. He looks to his left, then to his right. Kid Krazy spits red mist out of his mouth and as he does that, pyro explosives go off.

Ashley Sparxxx: “Introducing first, from San Diego, California, he is ‘The Loose Cannon Lunatic’ Kid Krazy!â€￾

He then walks down to ringside and circles around the ring one time before walking up the steel steps. He enters the ring and sits down in the corner as he waits for the match to begin.

Ashley Sparxxx: “And his opponent, first, from Leeds, England, he is Solomon White!

“Diamond Eyesâ€￾ by Shinedown blasts out of the P.A. system. Solomon White bursts out of the curtains to a huge pop. He jogs to the top of the ramp and outstretches his arms in the hands of a cross, causing the pop to intensify. He sprints down the ramp and slides under the bottom rope, waiting for his third opponent.

Martin Mays: “White looks pretty focused tonight!â€￾

Kareem Ali: “Skinny shouldn’t be too confident. He barely beat out that loony last week, and I heard Multiplex is out for blood tanite’!â€￾

Ashley Sparxxx: “And the final opponent, he is Multiplex!â€￾

The lights in the arena cut as eerie music creeps out of the sound system. A massive set of pyrotechnics erupts from the stage, and the debuting Multiplex steps out of the flames. Immediately, it is apparent that Multiplex is ‘different’. Half of his face is burned, leaving only thin, charred skin remaining. On top of that, he mutters to himself uncontrollably, as if engaging himself in conversation, as he slowly walks down the ramp. The big man scales the steps and climbs over the top rope, waiting for the beginning of the match and staring down White.

Martin Mays: “Multiplex definitely wants his revenge after White pulled out that huge win last week.â€￾

Kareem Ali: “Don’t think White will get so lucky tanite!â€￾

Bell: “Ding… Ding… Dingâ€￾

Multiplex immediately charges at White, completely ignoring Kid Krazy. He sends him flying off his feet with a running should barge. White slams onto the mat, and Multiplex reaches down to scoop him up. A determined Krazy sneaks up from behind and nails Multiplex with a stiff dropkick to the knee! The big man drops to his knees, and Kid Krazy follows it up with a stiff side kick to the head. Multiplex nearly tumbles to the canvas as Krazy runs towards the ropes directly in front of the big man. He bounces back and delivers a brutal running dropkick to the chest, taking Multiplex down! He stands over his fallen opponent, flips backwards, and nails a standing Moonsault. Krazy hook the leg, looking for a quick win.

“One…â€￾

Martin Mays: “White breaks up the pin!â€￾

Krazy slowly climbs to his feet, clutching his back after White’s axe handle. Solomon immediately fires off a series of Knife Edge Chops beating Kid back into the corner. He charges towards him and levels him with a turnbuckle clothesline. Solomon stays on him and Irish whips Kid into the opposite corner, running a few paces behind him. Krazy leapfrogs onto the second and springboards back towards his opponent. White drops to the mat, avoiding Krazy’s springboard crossbody. Kid slams onto the mat as Multiplex begins to stir on the apron. Krazy slowly reaches his feet and stumbles towards White, standing in the center of the ring. Solomon wraps his arms around Krazy’s waist and tosses him overhead, nailing a Belly to Back Suplex. Solomon approaches him and pulls his dazed opponent to his feet as both hear heavy thuds behind them. They turn and are greeted by a charging Multiplex. He delivers a brutal double clothesline, sending both men head over heels. He charges towards the ropes and sprints back towards Krazy. He nails him with a brutal Big Boot, sending him over the ropes to the outside, and shifts his attention towards White.

Kareem Ali: “Big Boy is moving for the kill!â€￾

White reaches his feet and stumbles towards his opponent. Multiplex immediately lifts Solomon off the mat and drives his spine into the mat delivering a stiff spine buster. He takes off for the ropes and bounces back, sprinting towards White. He leaps off the mat and brings his full weight onto White with a big splash. Multiplex pushes himself to his knees and taunts for the fans, drawing a massive heat. He brings White to his feet and lifts him off the mat into a military press position. Krazy slides into the ring from behind but stays quiet, allowing Multiplex to finish his maneuver. Multiplex drops White onto his shoulder and drives Solomon brutally into the mat nailing a Military Press Powerslam. He gets to his feet and screams out in frustration, drawing an even larger heat. Krazy takes advantage of Multiplex’s taunting and lunges towards him from behind. He extends his legs and drives his foot into the back of the big man’s head, dropping him with a Krazy Kick!

Martin Mays: “Krazy takes down the big man!â€￾

Kid drops onto Multiplex and hooks the leg.

“One………..
Two………..
Thrâ€￾

White grabs Krazy by the foot and tears him off Multiplex, preventing the win.

Kareem Ali: “White prevents Kid Krazy from stealing one.â€￾

A frustrated Krazy jogs towards White, kneeling in the corner. He delivers a brutal kick to the head causing Solomon to immediately collapse to the canvas. Krazy grabs White by the leg and drags him to the center of the ring. He points to the turnbuckle, drawing a mild pop, and takes off for the top. He scales the turnbuckles and points down at the downed White, looking to swoop in for the kill. Krazy jumps off the top, flips through the air, and slams onto Solomon’s chest nailing a brutal 720 Splash!

Martin Mays: “Brutal maneuver, this one’s over!â€￾

“One…..
Two………
Threâ€￾

A now standing Multiplex rips Krazy, by the foot, off of White.

Kareem Ali: “Multiplex breaks it up just in time!â€￾

Martin Mays: “Kid Krazy had that!â€￾

Multiplex lifts Krazy off the ground by his leg and drops his knee onto the mat. Kid clutches his knee in pain as Multiplex towers over him. The big man takes off for the ropes and bounces back, charging at the limping Krazy. He goes for a huge clothesline, but Krazy quickly ducks it. Multiplex turns to face him and is greeted by Krazy’s foot coming towards his face. He drops to the mat, avoiding the deadly Krazy Kick, causing Kid’s leg to get stuck on the top rope. Multiplex acts fast and flips Krazy over the top rope to the outside!

Martin Mays: “Krazy lands hard on the outside!â€￾

Kareem Ali: “The big fella’ is gonna’ steel Krazy’s win.â€￾

Multiplex swoops in on the fallen Solomon White as Krazy struggles to reach his knees on the outside. He quickly lifts Solomon off the mat and raises him into a gorilla press hold. He drops him down on his shoulder, locks his arm around his head, and drives White’s mat into the head, and nails a gorilla press into an RKO! The big man immediately hooks the leg as a dazed Krazy reaches his feet on the outside!

Martin Mays: “Krazy needs to get in the ring ASAP!â€￾

“One…..
Two…..
Three!â€￾

Krazy, now on the apron, stares with his mouth ajar, clearly frustrated, as the referee raises Multiplex’s arm. A massive heat breaks out in the arena as the fans voice their hatred of Multiplex stealing what looked like Krazy’s win.

Ashley Sparxxx: “The winner of this match, Multiplex!â€￾

Winner in 8:23: Multiplex

Multiplex slides out of the ring as an angry Krazy sits on the apron, still shocked that Multiplex stole the win at the last second.

Kareem Ali: “The big fella’ steals one from Kid Krazy!â€￾

Martin Mays: “Stolen or not, that final move just proves how dangerous Multiplex is. He’s one to watch.â€￾

Kareem Ali: “Agreed. We’ll be back after this short break.â€￾​

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Shortly after the first match has ended, a cameraman is walking around the backstage halls of the Mayfield Community Center, randomly looking for something interesting to shoot. And after a moment he does chance upon it, as he spots and overhears a figure talking in one of the offices. The voice belongs to a woman, and she sounds quite cross:

Woman: ...Peter, I need to know if you are in or out!

The cameraman freezes in his tracks long enough to ascertain that the figure in question is none other than the Lady Claressa King, leader of the PWA. Her interloper remains hidden by the door frame, but when he talks, the camera operator - and the viewers - can tell he has a British accent:

Man: Well, it is not that simple, Claressa...there are variables to consider...

The cameraman shifts his position just enough to bring the man into frame, confirming the suspicion that it is Claressa's lackey, Lord Peter Vycious. He looks flustered and a touch embarassed, in stark contrast with his icy-cool interloper, whose next words come coated in sarcasm:

Claressa King: Oh? And how many of those variables did you consider while you were out there looking at the contract, Peter dear?

To the Lord's credit, he brushes away the sarcasm and retains his composure:

Lord Vycious: In point of fact, all of them, my dear. And that is why I am presently ready to give you my answer.

Claressa does not seem too pleased with her lack of effect on Peter, but nods:

Claressa King: Go on...

The nobleman seems hesitant for a moment, averting his eyes from his beautiful companion. At lenght, however, he gathers up the courage to reply, in a surprisingly even tone:

Lord Vycious: Well, Claressa, the truth is, there had been a certain unidentifiable *something* irking me these past few weeks. Something just did not feel right, you see...

The First Lady of the PWA waits patiently while the Lord pauses for effect, then continues:

Lord Vycious: And at Overdrive, I finally pinpointed the exact nature of my misgivings.

There is another pause, then the gentleman resumes:

Lord Vycious: You see, when we first discussed this alliance, you led me to believe this would be a *corporate* takeover, a business venture if you will. Of course, I knew the possibility of resistance was all too real, hence why it scarcely came as a surprise when I actually found myself coming to blows with some of the other chaps. It seemed par for the course, really. But then, the real realisation hit me.

Another pause for effect, with Claressa showing a little less composure this time around. Then:

Lord Vycious: You see, Claressa, in all the however many weeks we have been here, *they never once tried to attack us*. *We* were always the aggressor. *We* interfered in their duels. *We* cost them victories. In short, my dear, we were the bullies. And surely you know by now that I scarcely abide bullies.

The expression on Lady Claressa's face is akin to that of a cartoon villain whose plans have been thwarted. Hesitating another moment as he glances up at his friend, Lord Vycious nevertheless decides to press on:

Lord Vycious: And that is why, to my utmost dismay, I must present my resignation. These people are not the dimwitted nincompoops you made them out to be, my dear. Not at all. That lad Raiden, for instance, packs quite a punch...

The Lord grins sheepishly, running his hand through his cheek, still swollen after the brawl at Overdrive. Claressa, on the other hand, remains decidedly Not Amused, as the Lord unpins the PWA badge from his lapel and places it in his friend's hand.

Lord Vycious: This war is not mine any more, Claressa. I am sorry.

As the gentleman begins to turn away, Lady Claressa, seeing herself alone all of a sudden, resorts to desperate tactics, attempting crocodile tears:

Claressa King (pretending to cry): B-but P-Peter...I t-thought you were my f-friend...

This ruse does seem to affect the Lord somewhat, but he relents only to say:

Lord Vycious: I am. And that is why I am telling you that this is a wrongful cause. Zachary has grasped that already. You should also.

Seeing that she still will not get her way, Claressa once again reverts to her frosty, businesslike tone:

Claressa King: Very well. If that is what you want, fine. Go and be GM.

This *does* halt the Lord in his tracks:

Lord Vycious: I beg your PARDON?!

Claressa's tears of fury are real this time:

Claressa King (screaming): YES! You think I don't know what your plan is, you backstabber? I saw you with that contract!

The Lord's reply is equally as incensed:

Lord Vycious (heatedly): IF YOU MUST KNOW, Madam, I was retrieving that contract with the intention of bringing it to YOU!

Claressa shrieks manically:

Claressa King (screaming): Well then WHERE IS IT?! GIVE IT TO ME!

Here, the nobleman relents again, sighing sorrowfully:

Lord Vycious: I am afraid that would be moot, my dear. There have been unforeseen circumstances...

Claressa frowns:

Claressa King: 'Unforeseen...'? What 'unforeseen circumstances'?!

Surprisingly, rather than tell his former friend all about what he has discovered, as he normally would have, Vycious replies with cryptic vagueness, borne from his anger and resentment towards Claressa:

Lord Vycious: I wager you shall become aware of them in the very near future. Now, if you will excuse me, I have a spouse eight months pregnant that I must absolutely return home to.

And with these surprising final words, without even so much as a goodbye, the impeccably composed nobleman turns on his heel and walks out of the door, past the still shadowed cameraman, and out of Claressa's life. The cameras get a final shot of a shocked Claressa before switching to the Mays and Ali ringside.

Kareem Ali: "Another blow to the PWA! Looks like Claressa's power hungry ways aren't gaining any friends."

Martin Mays: "Seems that way, but Vycious' reaction to the contract seemed odd. Wonder what that's about?"

Kareem Ali: "Hopefully, we found out later tonight, but first, we have our first of three tag matches tonight!"​

24gisr9.jpg
&
2vtskud.jpg
v.
2ls9yli.jpg
&
117yejn.jpg

Abram Vance & Brandon Banks v. Heath Venomous & Michael Black

WWE Goldust New 2010 Titantron Full with Download Link - YouTube

Kareem Ali: Ok, here we go!

Ashley Sparxxx: The following contest is scheduled for one fall and will be contested under tag team rules!

Michael Black steps out onto the stage area to a mixed response. Most don’t seem to know who is his just yet.

Ashley Sparxxx: Introducing the first team, entering the arena, weighing in at 287 lbs, Michael BLACK!!

Black doesn’t seem to care much what the crowd things and starts down the ramp.

Martin Mays: Not much is known about this strange young man at all but that Brandon Banks seems to be trying to ‘save’ him. Strange situation.

Kareem Ali: Well, maybe Black’s partner, Heath Venomous, can help make things stranger!

Eminem - Above The Law - YouTube

Martin Mays: Wait, that’s not Venomous’ music!

Kareem Ali: Nah, that’s Bank’s music…

illuminati.jpg

A strange symbol flashes on all the walls as Banks just steps out with a strut as if HE’s in charge. Black stops half way down the ramp and just turns and looks. Brandon looks over at the camera and throws his right hand over his left eye in the shape of a circle with three fingers up. Banks smiles and turns to the object of his recent obsession; Michael Black!

As the music fades, Banks has a microphone.

Brandon Banks: Last chance, Black. Your end is at hand and your salvation is slipping through your hands.

Black flips the blonde superstar a double bird.

Brandon Banks: Ok, do you have any last words before you slip into obscurity?

Apparently Michael Black has a few as he yells off mic and stomps up the ramp. Banks quickly tosses him the microphone, distraction him into catching it. Before Black can recover, Brandon spears him down the ramp! Banks rides Black hard to the steel ramp and the roll down to ringside!

Kareem Ali: This match has already begun! Man, this oughta be good!

Redeemer - Marilyn Manson Queen of the Damned [Soundtrack] [Clean] - YouTube

Suddenly, smoke engulfs ringside and the two combatants disappear!

Martin Mays: Oh, no! We ALL know who this is…

Kareem Ali: Yeah, it’s the boogie man and he’s coming to get you!!

Kareem laughs as the crowd erupts. The whole ring disappears as all present wonder what’s going on inside. Their question is answered quickly as the mist begins to move into the audience and we see Banks and Black both on the ground; looking like they were just attacked. Banks is bleeding a bit. But the center of attention is the man on the apron towering over them.

Martin Mays: Heath Venomous!!

Kareem Ali: HA! What did he just fly in or something? I did not see him come in!

Martin Mays: Not funny!

Venomous peers down at the two downed wrestlers but is especially interested in the blood trickling down Bank’s face. Heath drops down and steps close to Brandon almost in a daze. Suddenly, unannounced, Abram Vance has a spear of his own for Venomous; smashing him into the corner turnbuckle!

The Mays Community Center erupts as Banks breaks out of it and jumps Black and it’s two brawls going on now! The referee is beside himself but can’t seem to get a hold of this insanity. Vance goes to smash Heath’s head into the steel steps, but, showing great strength, Venomous catches himself and hits Abram with an elbow to the face! The wily veteran capitalizes and bulldogs the man claiming to be THE LAST VAMPIRE down hard to the outside floor!

Brandon Banks decides to capitalize on the chaos and throws Black into the ring and slides in behind him; going for the cover!
ONE!
Kickout!

The referee calls for the beginning bell as Brandon smiles wickedly and spins to his feet as Black pulls up on the ropes. Banks goes for a running clothesline, but Michael ducks him and pulls the ropes down; causing Banks to flip over and fall to the floor!

Vance and Venomous are back to punching it out on the outside. Suddenly, Heath catches the older competitor and flips him into a one hour suplex! As he holds him up, he sees Banks on the ground and uses Vance as a weapon; slamming Abram onto Brandon’s prone body!

Kareem Ali: What strength and precision! No wonder he’s up for number one contender for the International Championship!

Venomous kicks Vance out of the way and picks Brandon up. He picks Banks up in a Military Press and looks to toss him back in the ring. Banks is fighting to get loose. Suddenly, Vance is there with a low blow; causing Heath to drop Brandon and to fall back on the barricade!

Kareem Ali: Well, apparently the Vampire’s got balls!

Martin Mays: I think I need to renegotiate my contract with whoever’s in charge and get someone else to call Venomous’s matches. I’m just not up to being around this guy!

Brandon Banks and Abram Vance team up on Venomous and each grab an arm; slinging him into the apron hard! Out of nowhere, Black ricochets off the opposite rope and launches out in an awkward body block; catching Banks straight on! Both men hit the ground hard. Vance puts Venomous into an old school armbar; wrenching hard. The referee begins to count!

ONE!
TWO!
THREE!

Vance continues to put the pressure on his opponent as both Banks and Black wearily get to their feet. Black gets a running start and is caught by surprise by Banks who flips him over his head. Unfortunately, Michael Black lands hard on Vance and Venomous! This lays all three of them out on the outside!

FOUR!
FIVE!

Banks is shocked at first that he just help hurt his partner, but, then, he smiles a wicked smile!

Martin Mays: How can he just not care about his partner? That was HIS fault!

SIX!
SEVEN!

It doesn’t look like the others are getting up too fast as Banks rolls in the ring. He quickly rolls out stopping the count!

Kareem Ali: Why would he do that? I mean, he had it won!

Martin Mays: Doesn’t look like he’s through here!

Banks gets in position as Black finally gets up. As Michael looks up, Banks gives him a kick to the guy and flips him hard in the EURODOLO (Canadian Destroyer)!

Kareem Ali: OH, MY GOD!! That was on the outside of the ring, people! Did you hear that impact?

Martin Mays: Oh, dear GOD! Banks is out to end Black tonight and not wait till RIOT ACT!!

Vance is up and on the apron as Venomous is pulling up. Once in position, Abram gets a running start; going for a knee to Heath’s head! Venomous moves quickly to grab Vance and body slam him into the floor!!

Kareem Ali: Looks like Banks isn’t the only one looking to end this!

But, as the self proclaimed LAST VAMPIRE turns, Brandon Banks runs up the steps and hits Venomous with his NO CEILINGS DDT (720 DDT)! All four men are on the floor now as the referee counts!

FOUR!
FIVE!

Kareem Ali: These four have spent more time outside the ring than they did IN the ring!

Martin Mays: Bodies broken all over the place! Oh, the carnage!!

SIX!

Miraculously, Vance is up and he begins to pull up Black. Throwing him into the ring and following him in, Abram stops the count again. Michael is out in the center of the ring as Vance climbs the turnbuckle and the crowd is on its feet!

Crowd: MOONSAULT! MOONSAULT!

Abram stands for a moment sizing his prey up.

Kareem Ali: Venomous is up!! Look up Vance!!

The young Venomous is indeed up and coming over at Abram Vance! Suddenly, Banks catches Heath in a drop toe hold head first into the steel steps! Brandon capitalizes by wrapping his legs up in a figure four as Vance launches into the MOONSAULT!!

Nailing the hit, Vance flips Black over and puts him into the camel clutch in the center of the ring! Black doesn’t tap, but after checking his arm three times, the referee calls for the bell!

Ashley Sparxxx: Your winners; Abram Vance and Brandon Banks!!

wrestler.jpg

Banks is putting the pressure on still!

Martin Mays: What is he doing? The match is over!

Kareem Ali: Hey, this is beyond the rules here! Maybe Banks want to eliminate a little competition while he’s at it!?

Suddenly, Venomous sits up and begins to hit Banks with some hard rights! After about three or four shots, Banks lets go and rolls away from the strange wrestler. Before the cameras can get back to him, Venomous is already up and not happy. He’s starring Vance down and Abram is returning the favor. Banks can be seen jumping the barricade and celebrating in the crowd!! As it looks like the KILLAH B is headed out, he seems to have a change of heart.

Martin Mays: Is he on his cell phone out there?

Banks puts his phone away with a look of rage and determination. While Vance and Venomous have words and begins gesturing at each other, Banks pulls Black out of the ring and picks him up! Brandon drops him hard onto the barricade! As Black tries to recover, Banks hits him with the BANK SHOT SUPERKICK! Brandon wipes the blood off his lip and looks into the camera.

Brandon Banks: I'm done with him. Give me someone else! He can't be saved!!

BANKS.jpg

As Banks prepares to jump the barricade, all too familiar eerie music creeps out of the P.A.. Banks stares up at the ramp, waiting for his challenge to be answered, and a massive, almost maniacal smile crosses his face as the 400 plus pound monster, Multiplex, steps out onto the stage with a wicked grin on his face, staring down at the undefeated Banks!

Martin Mays: "It looks like Banks' challenge has been answered. The undefeated Banks will clash with the four hundred pound, insane Multiplex from the depths of hell!"

Kareem Ali: "Well, if he's lookin' to 'save', Multiple is definitely in need of some assistance!"

Martin Mays: "It'll definitely be interesting to see the two guys clash at RIOT ACT this Sunday!"​
Cut to commercial.

kbup01.jpg
&
919wle.jpg
v.
f19ir8.jpg
&
25tck7n.jpg

Jacqui Monroe & Raiden Blaze v. Aaron Asterisk & Andrew Reynolds
Ashley Sparxxx: “The following is a tag team match scheduled for one fall with a twenty minute time limit!â€￾

“We Will Riseâ€￾ by Arch Enemy blasts through the P.A. system as Jacqui Monroe bursts through the curtain to a huge pop.

Ashley Sparxxx: “Introducing first, from Des Moines, Iowa, she is ‘The Alpha Female’ Jacqui Monroe!â€￾

Monroe sprints down the ramp and slides under the rope. She raises her arms into the air, scoring a pop and turns to the ramp, waiting for her partner.

Ashley Sparxxx: “And the partner, from Detroit, Michigan, he is Raiden Blaze!â€￾

“Gorgeous Nightmareâ€￾ by Escape The Fate sounds throughout the arena as Blaze sprints out onto the ramp. He raises his right hand proudly above his head and yells “Wassuuupâ€￾ into a nearby camera, drawing a massive pop. Blaze takes off down the ramp and dishes out high fives to the fans. He reaches the ring and stares up at a smiling Monroe, seeming a bit hesitant. Blaze slides under the bottom rope and shoots his partner a friendly smile.

Kareem Ali: “Do I sense some hostility between Blaze and his hoe’?â€￾

Martin Mays: “They’re not dating, Ali!â€￾

Kareem Ali: “I think that was clear when Jacqui sent him over the top last week!â€￾

Martin Mays: “To be fair, the two did attack the LWO together at the end of the show.â€￾

The announcers are cut off by “Remember The Nameâ€￾ by Fort Minor sounding through the P.A.

Ashley Sparxxx: “And the opponents, first, from Boston, Massachusetts, he is Aaron Asterisk!â€￾

Asterisk slips out from behind the curtain to a mild pop and jogs down the ramp, clearly anxious to get a hand on the two people who outlasted him in the battle royal last week. He slides under the ropes but keeps his distance from Monroe and Blaze.

Ashley Sparxxx: “And finally, the partner, he is Andrew Reynolds!â€￾

The cameras cut to the stage and wait for Reynolds’ entrance. After a brief moment, they shift to Ali and Mays.

Kareem Ali: “Where the hell is this crazy white boy?â€￾

Martin Mays: “It looks like Reynolds may have no showed. Not exactly shocking with his recent announcements that he has been impersonated in his past few matches and that Andrew Sanders is not his real name…â€￾

The referee signals to Asterisk that he’s on his own and calls for the bell.

Kareem Ali: “Looks like we’re in for a good ol’ handicap match!â€￾

Martin Mays: “I’m interested to see how Asterisk does. He managed to score a singles win over Monroe at Overdrive but was eliminated before both Raiden and Jacqui during last week’s battle royal.â€￾

Kareem Ali: “Well, don’t forget Raiden’s hoe’ sent his @ss packing in the battle royal last week. Asterisk could take advantage of that right there!â€￾

Monroe agrees to start off, and Asterisk and her circle each other in the center of the ring. Asterisk gets the best of her and locks her into a headlock. Jacqui plants her feet and manages to use her weight to shove Asterisk towards. Aaron bounces back and is sent charging towards Monroe. She reacts quickly and leaps from the ground. She drives the heel of her right foot into Asterisk’s chin, delivering a quick heel kick. Aaron hits the mat but bounces back quickly. He charges towards the rising Monroe and delivers a dropkick to the chest. Jacqui is sent into the corner, and Aaron charges rapidly towards her. He leaps off the ground and drives the entire weight of his body directly into her abdomen, nailing a running crossbody. Aaron grabs the top rope and pulls himself onto the apron as Jacqui stumbles forward, clutching her mid-section. Asterisk taunts the crowd a little, receiving a mild pop, as he climbs to the top. With Jacqui’s back turned to him, he leaps off the top and wraps his arm around her head. He begins to bring her down going for a flying bulldog, but Monroe uses her strength to stop his momentum. He lands on his feet, but Jacqui quickly lifts him off the mat into a backbreaker position. She quickly surprises him by dropping him face first into the mat. Asterisk’s head slams hard off the canvas, leaving him temporarily incapacitated. Jacqui snatches him up the hair and drags him towards her corner. She tags in Blaze hesitantly.

Martin Mays: “The two seem to be working well together so far!â€￾

Blaze delivers a quick knee to Asterisk’s mid-section and drags him to the center of the ring. He locks him into a suplex position and delivers a quick suplex. Aaron slowly gets off the canvas, clutching his back, and charges towards Blaze. He delivers a mild clothesline, sending Raiden to the mat, and takes off for the ropes to build up more momentum. He bounces back and leaps off the mat, taking Blaze down with a crossbody. The two both quickly reach their feet, and Asterisk immediately delivers a series of quick kicks to the knees. Raiden cuts off his offense with a quick knee to the mid-section sending Aaron stumbling backwards. He grabs his arms and turns him around setting him up for a Paralyzer. Asterisk quickly shoves Blaze forward, chest first, into the ropes. Raiden stumbles backwards towards him, and Aaron rolls him up quickly.

“One………..
Twoâ€￾

Kareem Ali: “Kick out by Blaze!â€￾

Asterisk takes off for the ropes and bounces back towards Blaze as he slowly reaches his feet. He locks his arm around Raiden’s head and nails him with a running bulldog. Raiden goes down hard in the center as Aaron takes off for the turnbuckle. He leapfrogs to the top and calls for some noise from the crowd as he moves in for his finisher. Asterisk eyes the downed Blaze one more time before leaping off the top and flipping through the air, looking for a Top of the Class. Raiden manages to roll out of the way and leaps towards Jacqui. He tags her in as Asterisk slams into the hard canvas chest first! Monroe wastes no time and delivers a dropkick to the abdomen, ensuring Asterisk stays down. She mounts him from behind, sitting above his back, and wraps her arms around Aaron’s face locking in a Camel Clutch. She slowly bends his neck backwards, applying more pressure to his upper back and neck. Asterisk begins to flail below him attempting to escape from the hold. She continues to apply more pressure to the hold as Aaron digs his elbows into the mat, propelling himself towards the ropes. Monroe attempts to gain a more solid ground, but Asterisk continues to inch towards the rope. He manages to get his hand on the bottom rope, and Monroe releases the hold. Frustrated, she tags in Blaze as Asterisk grabs onto the ropes, worn down from the two on one.

Martin Mays: “Asterisk seems to be struggling to stay in this!â€￾

Kareem Ali: “That kinda’ happens when ya’ get ganged up on.â€￾

Blaze slowly approaches Asterisk, who struggles to reach his knees. He is greeted by a quick elbow to the mid-section, but Blaze responds with a slap to the chest. Asterisk reels backwards in pain and grabs Raiden’s side, trying to pull himself to his feet. Blaze wraps his arm around Aaron’s neck and delivers a quick but brutal DDT, driving Asterisk head first into the mat. As Blaze looks to finish off his opponent, a section of the crowd just off the ring breaks into a massive heat. Monroe and Blaze stare out at the crowd, spotting Zack Bronko making his way down the steps, through the crowd, towards the ring!

Martin Mays: “It’s Bronko!â€￾

Kareem Ali: “Looks like white boy wants his revenge after Blaze and his hoe’ jumped him last week!â€￾

Jacqui signals to Blaze to finish off the match as Bronko climbs over the ringside barrier, his eyes locked on ‘The Alpha Female’. Jacqui leaps off the apron towards the Bronko and brings him to the mat with a flying spear! The two begin to exchange blows on the outside as Blaze turns to face his opponent. A recovered Asterisk greets him with a brutal dropkick to the face, planting him in the center of the ring! Raiden recovers quickly, but Aaron slips up behind him and prepares for a Full Marks. He quickly spins his opponent around and drives his face brutally into the mat delivering a picture perfect Full Marks!

Martin Mays: “Bronko’s distraction may have given Asterisk an opening! Blaze looks out!â€￾

As Asterisk swoops in for the pin, Jacqui has seemed to have temporarily stunned Bronko on the outside.

“One…..
Two…..
Threâ€￾

Kareem Ali: “Naw, that ain’t cool! His hoe just saved his ass!â€￾

From the outside, Monroe managed to pull Asterisk off her partner, saving the match. An infuriated Aaron charges towards her and drops down onto the mat, sliding across the mat with his legs extended. He delivers a brutal baseball slide sending Jacqui hurtling backwards into the barrier. Her back crashes into the hard concrete, and she slouches to that mat as a recovered Bronko drags her to her feet. He begins to deliver a series of stiff punches to the face as Asterisk looks on. Aaron returns his focus to the match and turns to the center of the ring to see a nearly standing Raiden Blaze. He charges his opponent and attempts a quick clothesline. Blaze manages to duck it, and with Asterisk’s back turned to him, he sets him up for a Paralyzer. Raiden quickly turns his opponent around and drives his face into the mat nailing a brutal Paralyzer as Bronko locks Jacqui into a piledriver position on the outside. Zack lifts ‘The Alpha Female’ off the ground and tosses her downwards nailing a brutal Jack Knife Powerbomb! He smiles down at his work as Blaze drapes his arm onto Asterisk’s chest!

Martin Mays: “Jack Knife Powerbomb to Jacqui! It’s utter pandemonium out here.â€￾

Kareem Ali: “Blaze is going for the pin!â€￾

“One…..
Two….
Threeâ€￾

Winners in 13:41: Jacqui Monroe & Raiden Blaze

Martin Mays: “Blaze and Jacqui pull off the win!â€￾

Kareem Ali: “Bronko is moving in. Doesn’t look like his celebration will last long!â€￾

Raiden slowly climbs to his knees as the referee abandons the ring. Bronko slides into the ring from behind and delivers a quick double axe handle to the Blaze’s back. Raiden collapses forward onto Asterisk’s unconscious body, but Zach immediately scoops him up and tosses him towards the rope. The barely conscious Raiden bounces back and is immediately locked into a side slam position, flipped through the air, and driven brutally into Bronko’s knee, finishing a deadly Zackbreaker! Bronko slides out of the ring, leaving Jacqui’s and Blaze’s fallen bodies behind, and begins to head up the ramp as Claressa King steps from behind the curtain!

Martin Mays: “Bronko’s match hasn’t even started yet, and he’s cleaned house!â€￾

Kareem Ali: “Vengeance is a bitch, Mays. Speaking of bitches, it’s old Claressa!â€￾

ClaressaKing.jpg

Claressa King: “Last week, Zack and I made it pretty clear that the PWA doesn’t need YOU! But…â€￾

Claressa is drowned out by the massive heat in the audience as the ACW crowd begins to start ACW chants. Visibly frustrated, she begins to scream over them.

Claressa King: “BUT, YOU crossed the line last week when you and your little boy toy jumped Bronko and the LWO after their match. Obviously, you see how WE PWAers handle disrespect.â€￾

King gestures towards the ring as Raiden and Jacqui both lie unconscious. The fans start a ‘Back to the Kitchen’ chant as the heat continues to grow.

Claressa King: “And this is only the start! I’ve been talking to management, and they agreed that at RIOT ACT, it will be Zack Bronko, accompanied by myself of course, against Jacqui Monroe AND Raiden Blaze in a TRIPLE THREAT MATCH! ACW VS. PWA!â€￾

A massive pop break out in the arena at the news, likely due to the 2 to 1 odds against Bronko. King, upset about the pop, continues.

Claressa King: “We’ll see if you two ‘ACWers’ watch each other’s back when you’re up against each other.â€￾

She drops the mic’ and heads backstage with Zack by her side.

Martin Mays: “What a shocker! It looks like Blaze and Jacqui will have their hands full after that destructive performance by Bronko.â€￾

Kareem Ali: “Not a fan of either, but I’ll be rootin’ for them to kill PWA, FOR GOOD!â€￾

Martin Mays: “Agreed. We’ll be back after this break!â€￾​

24yd3mf.jpg
v.
8xn9e9.jpg

Rippercussions v. The Bradley Boys

As the crowd is seen anticipating the next match...

WISECRACK - YouTube

The weird carnival music plays and the crowd is confused as Wisecrack, the cracked clown of the LWO steps out onto the stage area.

Ashley Sparxxx: Entering the arena, our guest commentator for the next match, Wisecrack!

Martin Mays: I thought they were kidding when they told me he was on the card to sit ringside with us!

Kareem Ali: Well, there ya go! What we can expect out of the regime to come; your personal nightmare come true.

Almost on cue, Wisecrack comes around the ring and takes his place at the table.

Wisecrack: Wow. I’d like to say, ‘What an honor it is to sit at the same table with you'

Martin Mays: Why thank you, I think…

Wisecrack: I’d like to say it, but I can’t without cracking up! HA! Nah, I’m here to have a little fun at the expense of the sideshow we have ahead of us here!

Mel McDaniel - Louisiana Saturday Night - YouTube

Suddenly, the music starts and the crowd is mildly popping to the new tag team. There are a few boos from the Yonker's Yankee crowd as the two southern boys, Leroy and Billy Bradley walk out in new wrestling duds and a beer in each of their hands.

Ashley Sparxxx: The next contest is scheduled for one fall. First, entering the arena, from Myrtle Grove, Louisiana! Leroy and Billy; the Bradley Boys!!

The crowd warms up to the hicks as they make their way down the ramp and slap a few hands.

Martin Mays: Well, the crowd will get used to these guys in time. I mean, we don't get many southern boys this far into Yonkers!

Kareem Ali: Well, duh! We've not had this many survive long enough to get to the Mayfield center!

Wisecrack: I’m sorry, Marty, but I couldn’t hear you over the sound of banjos playing. Shouldn’t we be rowing faster now?

As the Bradley's enter the ring and finish their beers, they mount the corners and salute the crowd redneck style with beer bottles raised high! They get a decent pop.

Martin Mays: They have been announced as one of four tag teams that are going to be competiting for the ACW Tag Team Championships at RIOT ACT next week!

Kareem Ali: Shoulda been Mercy and Indiana. A shame what happened in the ring last week. A damned shame!

Martin Mays: Yes, as shame indeed (video cuts to a replay of the attack of the LWO on Mercy and Indiana on Episode nine)! As those lunatics ruthlessly attacked the ACW Elite Tag Team FROM BEHIND like the cowards they are!

Wisecrack (shocked): Why, Marty, Muhammad, I’m insulted. That video doesn’t show the whole story. Obviously, there were exasperating circumstances!

Kareem Ali: That leaves one of these two tag teams as favorites in my eyes, Martin.

Wisecrack: Well, you can't count out my lunatics, Mo. They are like a well oiled machine.

Kareem Ali: I didn't say they weren't. Just said they weren’t one of my favorites. And don't forget the new tag, the BOGANS.

Wisecrack: The WHOGANS?

Martin Mays tries to ignore the clown: Should be quite a Fatal Four Way Tag match only at RIOT ACT and only on Ipay Per View!

Boys Are Back In Town Thin Lizzy - YouTube

The entrance music hits and the crowd lights up. Not unanimous, but a good pop. Suddenly, Darren Pesinger wearing his trademark white hat hits the stage with both hands in the air. The noise picks up a bit. He is followed by the smaller, more dapper Jack Ripper who steps and mimics his friend. There are still a few boos in the audience.

Wisecrack (off camera): Oh, great!

Ashley Sparxxx: And their opponents, from Macon, Georgian and Ottowa, Canada. They are Darren Pesinger and Jack Ripper; RIPPERCUSHIONS!

Martin Mays: Well, there are still those here in Yonkers who cannot get passed the gay issue apparently.

Wisecrack: Nah, ya think, Marty? Come on! Yonkers is not ready for Queer eye in the ring guy!

The camera angle changes to a few fans holding signs along the ramp.

FAGS GO HOME!

Redneck Justice!!

GAYS SUCK!
(with some pixelated graphics)

Darren goes to grab one of the insulting signs and Jack stops him. They argue a minute. Suddenly, we hear from the ring.

Leroy Bradley: You two finished with your lover's spat? Can we get on with this beat down?
Wisecrack laughs off camera.

Darren takes off in a dead run, followed by Jack. They hit the ring and the four brawl in the center for a while. Finally, the referee gets control and clears the ring of two of the competitors and calls for the bell!

Kareem Ali: Well, we're startin' this match with Darren Pesinger and Leroy Bradley. Should be interesting!

The two southerners lock up and begin to try to muscle each other around the ring. As Darren goes for an arm lock, Leroy dodges and complains to the referee that Pesinger touched his butt.

Martin Mays: Oh, for cripes sake! Can't we just get on with this match. Obviously, Leroy Bradley is trying to get into the head of young Pesinger.

Kareem Ali: OR he just doesn't like having his ass fondled.

Martin Mays: Oh, come on!

Wisecrack: Nah, I saw it! He totally felt him up!

Kareem Ali: Thank you.

Pesinger pushes past the referee and hits Leroy with a hard left. He follows up with drop toe hold and swings into cross armbar! Leroy continues to complain about the touching, but that makes Darren put on the pressure even more.

Martin Mays: Pesinger getting technical with the mat smarts here. Wear them down!

Wisecrack: Or maybe he just wants to get his hands on him. Isn’t there a sexual harassment clause in the contracts.

Martin Mays: Oh, will you stop?

Leroy pulls and stretches and gets a tag miraculously from his brother, Billy! Before Darren even knows what happened, Billy is in and putting the boot to Pesinger; making him let go of Leroy. Leroy rolls out of the ring as Billy drops a hard elbow onto the cowboy. As Darren recovers, Billy gets up and walks around. He points at Jack and says something off camera. Ripper tries to come over the ropes at Billy! The referee tries to contain him. Billy Bradley laughs as he picks up Pesinger and tags in his brother, Leroy!

Billy Irishwhips Darren off the opposite ropes and Leroy runs in and connects with the clothesline!

Leroy looks out into the audience: OOOHHHHHEEEEEYYYY!!

Kareem Ali: What in the hell was that?

Martin Mays: Not sure but it got this Yonkers crowd to react.

Wisecrack: I think he’s calling the hogs!

The crowd begins to boo a little louder although there are a few cheers.

Darren is trying to get up as Leroy goes to connect with a punt to the ribs. Pesinger quickly grabs the redneck's foot and flips him back over the top rope; sending him hard to the ground. Darren gets the tag and Jack jumps to the top rope and launches to the outside! Ripper hits a perfect suicide palancha!! As both men hit the ground, the crowd is already chanting.

Crowd: HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT!

Billy stays in his corner but begins to encourage Leroy to get up. So does Darren who is celebrating in his corner. Ripper's up and leaning on the apron as Leroy gets up. The referee has been counting apparently, cause he just said FOUR where we can hear it. As Leroy turns, Jack spins in a crazy roundhouse kick! That sends Leroy spinning around and crashing into the corner turnbuckle! Jack Rolls into the ring stopping the count and jumps to the top rope and uses the springboard to go to the air again! This time it's a simple body block! But Leroy is ready for him this time. The redneck catches the flying Ripper and swings him in a body slam onto the hard floor!

Crowd: OH!

The referee has started counting again! THREE! Leroy picks up Jack and throws him into the ring. Rolling in behind him, the Bradley Boy goes for the pin!

ONE!
TWO!
KICKOUT!

Crowd: TWO!!

Leroy picks up Ripper and tags his brother. Picking the smaller wrestler up, Billy mounts the top rope! Darren is going crazy on the other end of the ring as Billy launches and catches Ripper with a Big Ole Leg Drop!! He drops on Ripper for the pin!

ONE!
TWO!
THR...Kickout!

Billy can't believe it! He goes to argue with the referee, but decides against it. He picks up Jack and Irishwhips him against the ropes. Billy goes to grab his opponent but gets a surprise hurriarana for his troubles!! Both men hit the mat hard and lay there for a moment as the crowd gets loud!

Crowd: LET'S GO BRADLEYS/RIPPERCUSSION!!!

Martin Mays: Oh, my GOD! What a reversal there! And this crowd is getting hot!!

Wisecrack: Well, so is Ripper probably. Getting up close and personal there!

Martin Mays: You know, I’m getting SO tired of your hateful comments.

Wisecrack: What? Did I cut too close to your personal closet there, Marty?

Martin Mays: What are you insinuating?

Wisecrack laughs: I ain’t insinuating nothin’! I’m just sayin!

Finally both me begin to pull up. As Billy turns to go after Jack, Ripper jumps across the ring and tags in Darren!

Martin Mays: OK! Here we go!!

Pesinger catches him with a leaping knee to the ribs and follows up with a swinging neckbreaker; taking Billy down hard! Darren doesn't let up a bit, but jumps in behind him and puts him in a half crab!

Kareem Ali: Pesinger has got that redneck in the center of the ring! This could be it!

Wisecrack: Is this thing OVER yet? I mean, I’ve got places to be and these guys will be dancing with each other all night. If my boys were here, this would be SO over!

Leroy is stomping on the apron rallying the crowd and is partially successful. Jack, on the other side, is cheerleading the crowd in his own unique way. The referee is down looking for a tap out, but gets none. Finally, after wrenching the hold a while, Darren gives it up and goes to pull Leroy up. What he gets is a punch to the gut and a surprise DDT! The crowd comes alive as Billy tags in his brother, Leroy and they both give Darren an old fashioned elbow drop! Billy rolls out as Leroy goes for the pin!

ONE!
TW...Kickout!

Leroy, a little angry, mounts Pesinger in a rather gay looking rear naked choke!

Martin Mays: That could be it, folks. Once again, center of the ring!

Kareem Ali: From that 'position' I don't know why he isn't asking him to squeal like a pig?

Wisecrack laughs: Ha! High Five, Mo!

As we hear the sound of hands slapping, the crowd begins to stomp and clap in rhythm as Pesinger begins to muscle around. Finally, he pushes up and grabs a leg; spinning the redneck off of him! Darren wastes no motion, but slips Leroy into a cross kneelock. It looks solid, but too close to the ropes. Leroy grabs the ropes for dear life as the referee makes Darren let go the hold. As he gets up, Billy tags himself in and tries to bulldog Pesinger. The cowboy sidesteps him and tags Jack in. Billy hits the corner as Jack jumps to the top rope and flips off riding the big guy down in a seated senton and a pin!

ONE!
TWO!
THR....push off!

Martin Mays: Oh, my goodness, that was a close one!

Kareem Ali: Holy shit, that Ripper can do the high risk with the best!

Wisecrack grumbles: Damn, spot monkey.

Jack gets up and Billy surprises him with a cutter; dropping him hard to the canvas! He returns the favor with a pin attempt!

ONE!
TWO!
THR….Jack kicks out!

Billy is starting to get a little frustrated as he picks the smaller competitor up and holds him there; threatening to slam him hard! Quickly, Ripper begins to fight him and the redneck loses his balance. As he looks like he’s dropping him outside the ring, Jack grabs Billy’s head and drops him across the ropes in a savage guillotine! As the Bradley Boy hits the mat, Jack flips over and hits the apron hard and falls even harder to the floor!

Martin Mays: Now, that was a rough landing and Ripper is NOT moving!

Billy pulls up on the ropes and launches himself in a massive body drop! Jack rolls out of the way; letting Billy slam hard to the floor!

Kareem Ali: Now, both legal men are down on the floor and the referee is counting. This one doesn’t look like it’s going to go the distance!

Suddenly, the cracked clown jumps up from the Commentator’s table with a steel chair in hand. First, he catches Leroy Bradley across the back of the knees hard with the chair. As Leroy falls hard to the floor, Wisecrack follows up with a shot to the Bradley Boy’s head! We catch sight of Darren Pesinger running around the corner on the floor and Wisecrack just barely catches the cowboy with a shot to the head. With all four competitors down, the referee begins to scold the intruder. The clown merely rolls his eyes and catches the referee with a head shot of his own!

Martin Mays: Oh, good grief! Not again!

Kareem Ali: It’s that damned clown! AGAIN!!

Martin Mays: And, OH GOD, he’s got a mic!

Wisecrack grins: Hey, folks, how about we liven this borefest up! Now, if you will get to your feet and join me in welcoming what will obviously be the next and first Tag Team Champions here in the ACW! My boys, the Lunatic World Order!

The clown stands there with his hand out as if waiting for his boys, but nothing happens.

Wisecrack looks a little uncomfortable: I SAID, your ACW Tag Team Champions, El Loko and Maddog, the LWO!!

The cameras cut to the stage area, but no one. Suddenly, all four men around the ring are up and looking rather angrily at Wisecrack.

Wisecrack: Now, boys. This was all a little joke. No harm…

Pesinger is yelling about his head from the apron as Billy Bradley slides into the ring!

Wisecrack: You didn’t think I was serious, did you? I mean, I held back on the chair! Right?

The cameras cut to the back as four men are in a massive brawl.

Martin Mays: El Loko and Maddog have apparently been detained by the BOGANS!

Kareem Ali: Man, those guys are takin’ in and dishin’ it out!

Wisecrack is backing away as Billy and Darren are up and closing in.

Wisecrack: Now, boys, wouldn’t you rather continue the match and beat the hell out of each other?

Billy and Darren look at each other and suddenly shake their heads and respond with a no!

Quickly, the cracked clown drops down and narrowly escapes the two attacking southerners. The crowd boos as they were hoping to see a clown beatdown tonight! As Wisecrack turns and taunts the two rednecks, he turns into a jumping superkick!

Martin Mays: Jack Ripper is up! And he doesn’t look happy!

Wisecrack goes down hard and writhes on the ground in pain. Before Jack can kick him again, Leroy Bradley walks up. Ripper looks worried at first and takes a defensive stance. Leroy, then, asks permission to finish the clown! Jack grins and gives an ‘after you’ motion to the delight of the crowd! As Wisecrack fights, Leroy picks the thin figure up and piledrives him hard to the floor!

As the crowd celebrates, Leroy and Jack shake hands as do Darren and Billy. Out of nowhere, Leroy clotheslines Jack down hard and Billy kicks Darren in the gut and powerslams him! The Bradleys join each other on the ramp and celebrate.

Billy looks into the camera: I think that’s a win! HA!

Leroy agrees as they leave bleeding and limping. The camera catches sight of Jack and Darren waking up in a prone position. As the cameras cut to the back, we see all four men (Lunatics and Bogans alike) are down and bleeding.

Martin Mays: Holy…I don’t know what we can expect at RIOT ACT…

Kareem Ali: I can tell you this much, ‘Marty’, it ain’t going to be pretty!

Fade to black

t7iquw.jpg
&
2janm6p.jpg
v.
2v2xnb9.jpg
&
302rnro.jpg

Eric Snow & Zach Bronko v. John McHenry & Nicky Trix
A motorbike engine revs up as Saliva's "Badass" begins to echo through the arena. At the singer's introductory scream of "'Cause I'm a badass!", the first of the four contestants for this scheduled tag match comes out, to a chorus of jeers and the odd plummeting paper cup or popcorn bag.

Ashley Sparxxx: The following is a tag team match scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, from Long Beach, California, weighing in at 299 pounds...

Before the cute red-headed announcer can announce the first participant's name, however, he startles her by walking up to her and snatching the microphone from her hand. As his music stops playing, he brings the device to his lips and growls:

Zack 'Badass' Bronko: They all know who I am. Let's get on with this.

As if on cue....

PA: "Pardon me, while I burn...."

Ashley Sparxxx: And his partner, from Chicago, Illinois, weighing in at 200 pounds, he is the ACW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION.....E-RIC SNNNNOOOOOWWWWW!

Snow comes out to his usual display of pyro, all the while keeping his eyes trained on Zach Bronko, who returns the glare just as fiercely.

Kareem Ali: Well, no love lost between these two...! I wonder if they'll function as a tag team!

Martin Mays: They'll have to...their competition's not going to be slouching around!

As Snow takes his place in the ring, well removed from his seven-foot "partner", another song starts up in the PA, announcing the arrival of the first of their opponents!

Ashley Sparxxx: And their opponents...introducing first, from Dallas, Texas, weighing in at 180 pounds...NI-CKYYYYY TRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIX!

As "Ignition" continues to take over the PA, Nicky takes to the ring at a run, climbing the far turnbuckles as the crowd rain their appreciation on him. The cameras briefly focus on a small boy proudly hoisting up his sign which reads "TRIX ARE FOR WRESTLING", before returning to a close-up of a smiling Nicky,

Martin Mays: This young man certainly has reasons to celebrate here tonight...he's on an undefeated streak, he'll be facing Eric Snow for the International Championship at Riot Act, and above all, the crowd love him!

Kareem Ali: Well. Martin, crowd love isn't going to help you much when you're that much shorter and lighter than everyone else. Let's just hope Trix doesn't end up beaten up TOO bad...

Martin Mays: Oh, really? Tell me, Kareem, who else in that ring has an undefeated streak?

As Nicky continues to play to the crowd, and the official tries to keep Snow away from the minute Texan - with Bronko chiming in vehemently - the fourth and final intro begins to play. A cash register is heard, followed shortly by Pink Floyd's "Money" and the appearance of John McHenry, decked out in his wrestling gear. As he comes down the ramp, "Mr. ACW" waves to the approving crowd, a cocksure smirk on his lips, bringing a comment from Kareem Ali:

Kareem Ali: And speaking of undefeated streaks, how 'bout a defeated streak? This guy can't win a match to save his life, and now he weasels his way back in here and starts grandstanding like he's Mr. Big Shit...look at him! Look at that shit-eating grin! Pretty confident, for someone who can't win a match, aren't you John? Sheesh, it's like he knows something we don't...

Martin Mays: Well, the crowd seem to like him...

Kareem Ali: That's 'cause they're dopes! They'll like anything!

As the colour commentator continues to rant, McHenry has finally taken to the ring, allowing for the start of the match. Eric Snow motions to go first, but Bronko shoves him aside in no uncertain manner and steps up to McHenry, bowing his head slightly to meet the millionaire's gaze. After a moment's heated staredown, the two giants finally lock up, and the match is officially under way!

After the lock-up, Bronko has no difficulty lifting McHenry and planting him face-first on the mat. He immediately follows up with stomps, then almost contemptuously rolls his opponent out of the ring with a slight touch of his boot, before stepping to the outside to continue his assault.

Kareem Ali: What'd I tell you, Martin? This guy's a joke! It's a shame he's gettin' this beating from Mr. PWAsshole, and not from one of our REAL ACW superstars! Can you imagine if it was Zamil Zalik in there? What a victory that would be for the oppressed minorities!

Martin Mays: Zamil Zalik? You mean "about to get fired" Zamil Zalik?

Kareem Ali: Well, he's in the main event, isn't he?

Martin Mays: Yeah, trying to save his ass...

Before Ali can come up with a witty response, however, new developments take place. Bronko, who has been toying with McHenry while the latter puts up weak offense, has now rolled him into the ring to avoid the countout. He waits for the millionaire to get up, in order to apply a Big Boot, but Eric Snow blind-tags himself in. The International Champion looks ready to go to work, but Bronko is not best pleased and pushes the younger man angrily. Snow replies in kind, and the two get in each other's faces, losing sight of their quarry for a moment. McHenry, who has been s-l-o-w-l-y getting to his feet, capitalizes, and pulls off a desperation double bulldog!

Martin Mays: Great sense of opportunity there by McHenry, capitalising on his opponents' fallout!

Kareem Ali: He got lucky...and he better make the tag!

A bloodied, worn-down McHenry limps across the ring, as Eric Snow begins to clamber to his feet. Seeing the bigger man's intention, the International Champion lunges at McHenry's leg, effectively tripping him. As he goes down, however, "Mr. ACW" has just enough reach to tap the outstretched hand of his partner, making Trix the legal man!

The small but spunky Texan wastes no time swinging the momentum back to his team's side, as he leaps up to the top turnbuckle and connects with a flawless high cross body onto Snow! He wastes no time going for the cover!

"ONE...

TW..."

A revived Bronko breaks up the pin with the Wake Up Call to the side of Nicky's head. Then, as the youth topples to the floor, he unceremoniously picks up Snow and tosses him out, not without making himself the legal man again first.

Kareem Ali: Taking out the trash...!

Martin Mays: That's our International Champion! And his partner! What disrespect!

Kareem Ali: Well, at any rate, we can tell he's not exactly in the best of moods...Trix Rabbit and McHorrible better watch their backs...

After he has dumped Snow to the outside, Bronko goes back on the attack, hulking over little Trix as he begins to clamber to his feet again. No sooner has he steadied himself on two legs again, however, that Bronko hits him with a double ax handle, driving him straight down to the mat again. The crowd gasps, but Bronko barely seems to acknowledge it, as he is all business. He picks his much smaller opponent up and traps his head between his legs, setting up a powerbomb!

Martin Mays: NO!

Too late. Trix has proven Isaac Newton's theory by rising (onto Zack's shoulders, no less), then falling precipitously to the mat. He seemingly has a bad landing, as he writhes in pain on the mat, incapable of getting up. The crowd starts a booming, arena-wide chant:

Crowd: LET'S GO NI-CKY! *clap clap clapclap clap*

The young wrestler seems appreciative but, sadly, cannot get up, and Bronko continues his assaults. The next move in his arsenal of destruction is a suplex slam, immediately followed by stiff and well applied chops. Nicky, however groggy, still manages to process the fact that he is no longer down, and has enough presence of spirit to act on it. He dodges Bronko's next chop and applies a drop toe hold, then runs to the other end to tag in McHenry!

Martin Mays: Tag made to McHenry! And...what is this? Very uncharacteristically, the big man is going to fly!

McHenry has, indeed, perched himself on the top turnbuckle, and soon launches into a missile dropkick onto the oncoming Bronko! He advances for the cover!

"ONE...kickout!"

Zack's kickout is so strong, he jolts McHenry off of him. As both men get up, Bronko comes to his feet first, and connects with a running one-handed bulldog! As he prepares to capitalize, however, he is most displeased to feel Snow blind-tagging himself in again. The cruiserweight ascends the turnbuckles and launches into the X Splash and lands it, immediately covering McHenry.

"ONE..."

Before he can get to two, however, Zack yanks him up by the hair and shoves him away, covering McHenry himself with his big size 13 boot on the rich man's back.

Martin Mays: Wait a minute...Bronko's not the legal man...he can't...

Eric Snow seems to concur, as he gets on the seven footer's face. Zack finally loses patience and picks the younger man up in a chokeslam, driving him to the corner and holding him there, despite the referee's threats.

Martin Mays: Well...! All is definitely not well on THAT camp!

Kareem Ali: They gotta get their heads back in the game fast, or it's gonna go wrong for them REAL soon!

Zack "tags" himself in by slapping Snow in the head, driving him to the mat. Then, he turns around...and straight into a running clothesline from McHenry! Caught off-guard, the big guy topples to the outside, as McHenry runs back to tag in Trix. Despite the distance separating him from Bronko - and the presence of Eric Snow - the fearless cruiserweight immediately crosses the ring at a run and slingshots into a beautiful corkscrew plancha! Then without missing a beat, he springboards off the apron onto a short but effective moonsault!

Martin Mays: WOW! What a combo there by young Nicky Trix, fully justifying why he's one of the best loved superstars in this company!

After this stunning aerial double-whammy, Nicky motions to help McHenry with the beatdown of Bronko, but the big man has other ideas. He tells Nicky to get back in the ring and assures him that he "has a plan". The smaller man seems skeptical, but eventually complies, returning to his corner.

As for McHenry, he engages Bronko in full-out battle, first throwing him against the steps and then, as the seven-footer responds with elbows to the midsection, hitting a gigantic double ax handle to the back of his head!

Referee: "TWO...THREE..."

The next stage of the brawl involves punches, as McHenry keeps Bronko's mind and body fully engaged, relentlessly attacking him. Eventually, the brawl spills out onto the crowd, as Zack flings McHenry over a barricade. By this point, the Badass is seeing red and, without a thought to his partner or anyone else, stalks his opponent, equally stepping over the barricade.

Meanwhile, finally seeing his chance to go after Trix, Snow has attacked the smaller cruiserweight, going after zones that can potentially cause problems for their brawl at Riot Act. Trix defends himself as best he can, and the acrobatic battle divides the crowd's attention.

Kareem Ali: Look at Eric Snow...how smart...he's going after Trix, wearing him down! And he's not the legal man, so he doesn't even have to worry about not being counted out!

As if to exemplify the announcer's words, Trix rolls back into the canvas for a second, stopping his own count. However, the referee keeps going anyway, causing Martin Mays to frown ponderously:

Referee: EIGHT...

Martin Mays (pensively): Wait a minute...

By this point, Zack and John McHenry are well into the crowd, their brawl still going. They periodically trade insults - as well as punches - but all the viewers at home can see are their lips moving. At lenght, McHenry says something which seems to be more than an insult, as it literally causes Zack to freeze for a second, as the young man next to him, in the crowd, marks out tremendously. McHenry benefits from this lull to land one final, mighty punch and run back down to the ring, shoving Snow out of the way just as the referee counts:

Referee: ...TEN!

Ashley Sparxxx: The winners of this match, as the result of a countout, NICKY TRIX and JOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHNNNNNN MCHEEEEENNNNRYYYYYYY!!!

Winners in 12:53: John McHenry & Nicky Trix

Trix celebrates effusively with his partner, who isn't above a smile and a cheesy high-five himself. In the announcer's booth, the commentating duo is going crazy:

Kareem Ali: I DON'T BELIEVE IT! I DON'T BELIEVE IT!

Martin Mays: The cunning of John McHenry...! He wasn't the legal man - but Zack was!

Kareem Ali: I do not believe what I'm seein'...

Martin Mays: Well, you better believe it, Kareem, because John McHenry, here tonight, showed his intelligence and his tactical capabilities to their fullest extent!

McHenry climbs to his feet as the other men stagger out of the ring area on their own. John walks over to the corner of the ring asking for a microphone as sweat drips from his hair. He waits until everyone is backstage before hoisting the mic to his mouth.

John McHenry: So...Whose GM? It’s me. Last week I came into the arena with a group of fans, then I ran out. I hid in a janitors closet until the tail end of the show. Well lets just take a look at what happened.

John points to the screen. Black and white footage shows John walking through the arena concourse as just a few fans pass him. Another camera shows him walking down to the ring and sitting ringside for a moment.

John McHenry: I hadn’t seen the end of the show, but then the clipboard in the ring caught my eye.

John stands peering into the ring he climbs the barrier looking around to see if he’s being watched. He slides in headfirst picking up the clipboard and then rolling to his knees while flipping through the pages.

John McHenry: Imagine my surprise when I find a contract to become the New General Manager of Alternative Championship Wrestling just laying there. I’m not sure why nobody would have picked it up at the end of the show. If it was just an angle or if it was legit. So I took it with me. I had my lawyers look it over and they said even if it were an angle it was a legit contract.

The screen shows John climbing out of the ring and leaving the building before cutting back to him standing in the ring.

John McHenry: So I signed it. I mean duh! I then made a visit to the board. And as I said before I convinced them to hire me back.

John smiles a bit pleased with himself.

John McHenry: They weren’t really thrilled that Phoenix had left a real contract in the ring. They thought it was a fake. Especially since nobody could find it in the ring after I had grabbed it, they assumed it was just thrown away. You know what they say about assuming.

John wipes the sweat from his forehead his breathing becoming more regulated, he stands just a little taller in the ring.

John McHenry: Now I am the manager of ACW and last I checked everyone on Adrenaline tonight is being paid by ACW. So this PWA stuff it’ll be ending even if I have to do it myself. I’m not Phoenix and I don’t let the lunatics run the asylum.​

Last Chance Gauntlet Match
2mre8p1.jpg
v.
2hd0b2c.jpg

Syn v. Alex Styles

v.
4igchj.jpg

v. Billy Young

v.
1ifmmh.jpg

v. Cory Allen

v.
200full-.jpg

v. Saladin

v.
34rbzhv.jpg

v. Zalim Zalik

Martin Mays and Kareem Ali sit ringside at commentary.

Martin Mays: Word has just come down the line that Corey Allen has been let go. We don’t know the reasons surrounding his termination only a note that says. ACW wishes him no luck in his future endeavors.

Kareem Ali: Allen and McHenry had a major feud when ACW debuted. Now McHenry is the General Manager I may be making mountains out of mole hills but I can’t help but think it’s related.

Martin Mays: Well it looks like this gauntlet match will now only have five competitors and first out.

Duailty hits, the lights dim and smoke starts to fill the arena as Syn creeps onto the stage, a dark smile on his face. He stands up straight and and slowly walks down to the ring with his hands clasped behind his back. He creeps up the steel steps and enters the ring, then sits indian style in the middle of the ring as he awaits his opponent.

Martin Mays: Syn. This will be the first gauntlet match here in ACW and it’s a loser leaves town. Basically in order to remain employed you must win at least one match up.

Kareem Ali: Right and it seems pretty unfair that Syn is starting this thing off. Most of these guys don’t stand a chance against the ACW Heavyweight Champion.

Alex Styles arrives on stage to a huge pop, the crowd is going nuts. Styles pauses for a second to take in all of it, as he begins down the ramp slapping fan's hands, arriving at the steel steps. Climbing the steps he runs the apron and quickly climbs the turnbuckle, raises both arms up, glancing up as he's smelling the electricity of the fans. Styles climbs the turnbuckle standing perfectly balanced, before nailing a backflip into the ring as his music fades out.

Syn immediately charges Styles leaping nailing Styles with Insanity’s edge. Syn rolls Alex over.

3…

Martin Mays: What really?

Kareem Ali: Kid was greener than grass. I think we spent more time on his intro than he did in the ring.

Martin Mays: Well on to the next guy?

As the music ques, the arena goes dark. As the lead guitar hits, an omniscient blue light glows, lighting up the arena. Young bursts out from behind the curtain, raising heat with the crowd. Young stands at the top of the ramp, and drops his black silk robe, as a shower of silver sparks shoots up from behind him. Young smiles at the crowd, who harasses him with boos, as he makes his way down to the ring.

Young slides into the ring and Syn charges delivering several stomps before Young manages to get to his feet. Syn whips Young into the ropes Young bounces off running towards Syn who picks him up delivering a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker. Syn stands up looking down at Young shaking his head. Syn leaps up delivering the Twisted Thrils. As he lands he immediately covers Young.

3…

Young kicks out just after three. Young rolls to his knees holding his head in his hands.

Kareem Ali: Not to be insensitive, but another one bites the dust.

Martin Mays: I think that young man knows exactly what he’s lost. He looks so dejected as he makes his way out of the ring side area.

Kareem Ali: Syn’s eliminated two and he’s got two to go. He’s already secured his spot on the roster, twice over now.

Saladin walks out onto the stage slowly walking down to the ring.

Martin Mays: What he doesn’t even get music? It’s the main event for crying out loud.

Kareem Ali: Even the sound crew knows this guy has no chance.

Syn slides out of the ring meeting Saladin halfway up the ramp delivering several right hands. Syn puts Saladin into a headlock walking him slowly down to the ring and sliding him in under the bottom rope. Syn slides inside the ring lifting Saladin to his feet. Saladin stands looking lost in the ring as Syn whips him towards the rope Saladin flys off of them. Syn throws Saladin over the top rope. Saladin lays there for a second as the ref begins to count.

3…

4….

5…..

6……

7……. Saladin get to his feet looking at the ref then to Syn in the ring and begins walking up the ramp.

8……..

9………

10……….

Martin Mays: Well not often you see someone walk out on a loser leaves town match.

Kareem Ali: He stood no chance and he knew it.

Zamil Zalik walks out from behind the curtain… Out runs Sammy Sensation he grabs Zalik spinning him around and throwing him high into the air. Zalik lands on Sammy’s fist.

Martin Mays: Swiss Death! Oh that was brutal and he landed on the entry way.

Sammy returns to the back as doctors rush out onto the stage.

Kareem Ali: I think he’s seriously hurt Martin.

The doctors put Zalick on a stretcher in the ring Syn turns to the ref. The two of them trying to figure out what happens next…

Cha-Ching

Money by Pink Floyd plays throughout the arena as John walks out from the back. Wearing his suit once again and looking calm and collected. In the ring Syn readies himself for an attack wondering if McHenry is his new opponent.

John McHenry: Ring the bell this match is over. Your winner Syn. I want everyone to watch something with me.

The crowd goes crazy as McHenry protests and refuses to get out of the ring. Surprising him from behind, SYN and Alexander double team him and flip him out of the ring and down to the floor.

John McHenry: That was at OverDrive, now we know Syn will defend his title at Riot Act against Drew Alexander. But we left a few details out. You can’t really have a prison style riot without a Cell right?

Syn looks just a little shocked standing in the ring as McHenry makes the announcement.

John McHenry: And since the Kingmaker didn’t get to finish the job last time I was in the ring with the two of you. I will be the special guest referee.

“King Nothingâ€￾ by Metallica hits as John walks to the back leaving Syn livid in the ring.

Quick Results
Multiplex def. Kid Krazy & Solomon White
Abram Vance & Brandon Bank def. Heath Venomous & Michael Black
Jacqui M. & Raiden Blaze def. Aaron Asterisk
RipperCussions v. The Bradley Boys ends in a No Contest
John McHenry & Nicky Trix def. Eric Snow & Zack Bronko
Syn wins the Gauntlet Match

Credits
Segments: Pete & ~Primetime~
Kid Krazy v. Multiplex v. Solomon White: The_King
Vance/Banks v. Venomous/Black: BDC
Monroe/Blaze v. Asterisk/Reynolds: The_King
Rippercussions v. The Bradley Boys: BDC
Snow/Bronko v. McHenry/Trix: Pete
Gauntlet Match: ~Primetime~​

MaNonTheMoon

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
theshield
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker2
So, I get my cage match after all....

.....Excellent. :plotting::plotting:

Pete

Reaction score
Haha, I just realised, in the main event shouldn't it be Kareem defending Saladin? Race relations and all that... :D

Anyway, King and Beedz, great job with my matches, I couldn't help but laugh at some of the stuff with RipperCussions.

I hope everyone enjoyed the show. Now LET'S START A RIOT!

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Haha, I just realised, in the main event shouldn't it be Kareem defending Saladin? Race relations and all that... :D

Anyway, King and Beedz, great job with my matches, I couldn't help but laugh at some of the stuff with RipperCussions.

I hope everyone enjoyed the show. Now LET'S START A RIOT!

Oh man, how much someone would like to come back just from that last statement alone. :D

Pete

Reaction score
Well...anyone CAN come back ;)

Oh wait...nope...no real wrestlers allowed here :(

Derrick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
samicalihan
Well, this is awesome, we won Pete! Like the bosses we are, right? Now onto the Riot Act! And the show was awesome, just by the way.

Reactions: 1 person