Above You Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kylie

Reaction score
Hey guys. :)

You'd probably be at work anyway. Got nothing to do with that I'm lazy. :side:

Yeah I think a handful of people at school took it seriously. One chick was stressing because she didn't do any practice GATs. She was probably about it. Sorry to hear you were sick in Year 11 and 12. As long as things worked out okay in the end, which they must have since you've risen to the ranks of being a forum administrator. ;)

Yeah it's ATAR. I have no clue what it stands for, but it's something that the whole country (outside of those pricks from Queensland :side:) are now calling it. I guess it makes it seem more like a national thing even if we're all marked differently until then.

Yeah they're alright people. They just don't seem to like being associated with the rest of the family because no one else is as quite well off as them.

Well I will be until the 22nd and then I'm on a break for Christmas. :p Fair enough then haha.

I guess though people should, because it can have an affect on your grades if worst comes to worse. But teachers never took it seriously so why should we? That’s ok, couldn’t be helped. I suffer from chronic vertigo which is seriously not any fun. Had to repeat year 12 at tafe just to finish. They did in the end though. I may not have gotten the marks I needed to get into uni, but I finished high school and that’s the main thing. Haha yeah being an admin here is going straight onto my resume. :p

Ok well I’m confused now lol. I always remember it being ENTER. I don’t see the point in calling it same thing if everything is graded and scored differently.

Yeah I get what you mean. I think there’s one in every family though. My dad’s brother and his wife are very good at looking down their nose at other people, especially us. It’s easy just to ignore them. :p

That might have been rubbish, but im sure you still watched Raw after that rep i sent you ;)

I’m halfway through Night of Champions so I’m nowhere near this week’s episode of Raw. :p And when I get up to this week, I’ll do what I normally do and skip through her segments. ;)

Kylie

Reaction score
Because I gave him rep and mine is ridiculously high. It's been a chain reaction from one person to the next...I don't know how it started.

And Mike, my adjustment was better. :p

The Flash

Reaction score
Im assuming that Rep was for my incredibly awesome sig? ;)

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Yeah we have to fix the rep system something is up with it, lol.