AAW: Professional Wrestling Redefined BTB

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
AAW Wrestling #5
Oct Week 1, 2023

AAW Heritage Championship
Matt Cardona(c) vs Moose vs Josh Alexander vs Trent Seven vs Laredo Kid vs Effy
This match had was a pretty decent one, and saw some debuts. In the end, we would see Cardona pick up the victory to retain.

Rating: 56

Timothy Thatcher have some words
Thatcher talks a bout how crazy Punk is, and how he's knd of soft, getting mad because he accidentally bumped into him backstage and everything He finishes up the promo with saying. "If I have to go through all your stupid test, and people you put up in front of me, then so be it, as they stand before me they will fall at my feet. I'll see you at the end of the month, Punk."

Rating: 51

Zack Sabre Jr vs Colby Corino
We see Zack Sabre Jr make his AAW Debut, and he gets a match with Colby Corino, who they have to see a bright future for, and man this match really delivered. ZSJ in the end would pick up the victory.

Rating: 60

Legion of Pain vs Hakim Zane & Karam
Legion of Pain FKA AOP make their debut here, and just striaight up WRECK Hakim & Karam, picking up the win without really breaking much of a sweat

Rating: 49

Timothy Thatcher vs Stephen Amell
For some reason, Punk thought Stephen Amell could beat Timothy Thatcher, but yeah he couldn't. So, Thatcher gets one step closer to getting his hands on Punk after he beat Amell here.

Rating: 54

AAW Women's Championship
AJ Lee vs Mickie James
Well, this one is a pretty good match if you ask me. AJ and Mickie really went at it, beating the bell out of each other, and put on a really good show for the crowd. AJ Lee would end up winning to retain her AAW Women's Championship

Rating: 53

Jonathan Gresham vs Minoru Suzuki
THIS MATCH WAS GREAT! WOW, both men beat the hell out of each other, and put on a show for the crowd. They really just wrecked each other. In the end, Gresham ended up winning.

Rating: 58

AAW Tag Team Championships Ladder Match
MCMG vs ABC vs The Rascalz
This was a really great 3 Way Ladder Match for the AAW Tag Team Championships, and saw a lot of nice spots, and high flying action, some of it was a bit dumb but it happened. The match ended with MCMG retaining the titles.

Rating: 65

Overall: 63​

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Some more happenings around the Universe of this timeline

zklnLzy.png
DIWGa13.png
CXyCFsS.png

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
AAW Wrestling #6
Oct Week 2, 2023

Frankie Kazarian vs Jordan Oliver
Good match to get us started here, Kaz making his AAW Debut tonight. Him and Jordan Oliver had a good little back and forth match, both men looked good out there, but in he end it was Kaz getting the W.

Rating: 46

STILL SCOUTING!
Kurt comes out here for this next match up

Rating: 62

Jonathan Gresham vs Josh Alexander
This one was a good one folks, if you missed it you're going to want to check it out. The only thing that hurts it is honestly the finish. In a shocking turn of events, after it seems that Kurt was scouting Josh Alexander, he COST him the match, and has decided to be the manager of Jonathan Gresham instead.

Rating: 61

Timothy Thatcher vs Eddie Edwards
Another week, another match for Thatcher to try and win to get his hands on CM Punk, and once again, he was able to pull off the win, beating Eddie Edwards after a good match up that kept the crowd hot

Rating: 59

KUSHIDA s Lio Rish
This match, probably should've been before the last one as it coole the crowd a little bit, but it was still a really well rounded fun contest that saw both men giving it their all. Lio Rush actually ended up getting the win here.

Rating: 52

Low Ki vs Zack Sabre Jr
This match wasn't as good as it looked on paper, they just didn't seem to click, that being said it was still a pretty decent match and the crowd popped for a few of the spots in it. We would see ZSJ get the win in the end here

Rating: 57

Overall: 58​

Storm Trooper

If I can be Storm Trooper for a Minute
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
zackryder
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
samizayn
Favorite Wrestler
7rtdSS0
Favorite Wrestler
88j8DYn
Favorite Wrestler
LmZfvje
Favorite Sports Team
RRzOmtg
Favorite Sports Team
bMIeUcR
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
AAW Wrestling #6
Oct Week 2, 2023

Frankie Kazarian vs Jordan Oliver
Good match to get us started here, Kaz making his AAW Debut tonight. Him and Jordan Oliver had a good little back and forth match, both men looked good out there, but in he end it was Kaz getting the W.

Rating: 46

STILL SCOUTING!
Kurt comes out here for this next match up

Jonathan Gresham vs Josh Alexander
This one was a good one folks, if you missed it you're going to want to check it out. The only thing that hurts it is honestly the finish. In a shocking turn of events, after it seems that Kurt was scouting Josh Alexander, he COST him the match, and has decided to be the manager of Jonathan Gresham instead.

Rating: 61

Timothy Thatcher vs Eddie Edwards
Another week, another match for Thatcher to try and win to get his hands on CM Punk, and once again, he was able to pull off the win, beating Eddie Edwards after a good match up that kept the crowd hot

Rating: 59

KUSHIDA s Lio Rish
This match, probably should've been before the last one as it coole the crowd a little bit, but it was still a really well rounded fun contest that saw both men giving it their all. Lio Rush actually ended up getting the win here.

Low Ki vs Zack Sabre Jr
This match wasn't as good as it looked on paper, they just didn't seem to click, that being said it was still a pretty decent match and the crowd popped for a few of the spots in it. We would see ZSJ get the win in the end here

So.... another episode that is missing star power.

But one thing I'm getting perturbed by. Kurt Angle has been "scouting" for like 5 episodes now. He's only watching Josh Alexander matches. Clearly he's gonna manage Josh Alexander (which is a fucking AWESOME pairing if you ask me) but I'm at the point where shit or get off the pot.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
So.... another episode that is missing star power.

But one thing I'm getting perturbed by. Kurt Angle has been "scouting" for like 5 episodes now. He's only watching Josh Alexander matches. Clearly he's gonna manage Josh Alexander (which is a fucking AWESOME pairing if you ask me) but I'm at the point where shit or get off the pot.
:hayden3 Wait did you not read the full part there… because something happened

Storm Trooper

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
zackryder
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
samizayn
Favorite Wrestler
7rtdSS0
Favorite Wrestler
88j8DYn
Favorite Wrestler
LmZfvje
Favorite Sports Team
RRzOmtg
Favorite Sports Team
bMIeUcR
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
:hayden3 Wait did you not read the full part there… because something happened
dude I'm sorry. I was trying to reply to this and the NFL thread and the TKO thread all at the same time.

Also as with every other indie fed.... if it isn't Cardona it doesn't matter lol.

But I do love the swerve.

• Haha
Reactions: Hidden Blaze

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
So, at one point during the week, Lio Rush went on a radio show, and talked shit about Impact.

Later on that week, at Bound for Glory, they booked Lio Rush to win the Impact World Championship. :heston

@Sky look what TEW is having Impact do lmao

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
So, at one point during the week, Lio Rush went on a radio show, and talked shit about Impact.

Later on that week, at Bound for Glory, they booked Lio Rush to win the Impact World Championship. :heston

@Sky look what TEW is having Impact do lmao
Sounds like TNA 2010... they put the belt on RVD when he trashed all their young talent in a live interview

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg

AAW Wrestling #7
Oct Week 3, 2023

Jonathan Gresham vs Jake Something
The first match where Kurt is in Gresham's corner, and this seems to be a really good pairing. Greshman and Jake did some okay work, but didn't really click as well as I'm sure they hoped they would. But this also seemed like a match to just build up Gresham, who would pick up the win here.

Frankie Kazarian vs El Phantasmo
This match wasn't that great, which is shocking considering both are pretty talented it. The match was won my ELP, which shocked the crowd a little bit.

Rating: 49

ATTACKED BACKSTAGE!
Timothy Thatcher was walking backstage, having just got to the arena when out of nowhere CM Punk jumps him, beating him down, before picking him up and hitting him with a GTS

Rating: 47

Legion of Pain vs ABC
Really good tag match here, that actually helped both teams look good. ABC took a bit of a beating, but didn't stay down easily. and even got a spot in the match where they looked pretty good themselves and could win it, but LOP would win the match in the end.

Rating: 55

AAW Heritage Championship
Matt Cardona(c) vs Breeze
The man FKA Tyler Breeze, now just using the name Breeze made his debut here in a match against Matt Cardona. Was a pretty good, decent match up, and honestly enjoyable. But we would see Cardona once again pull out the win here.

AAW Lightweight Championship
Lio Rush vs KUSHIDA vs Jordan Oliver
This was a match to crown the first Lightweight Champion, kind of shocked they didn't have some sort of tournament for it, but well that's fine because this match was really good, The winner would be Lio Rush, who is having a great two days having won the Impact World Title the night before.

Timothy Thatcher vs Kurt Angle
Kurt has his first match in AAW, taking on Timothy Thatcher who was beaten up earlier in the night. It looked as if Kurt was going to be able to win, til Josh Alexander would interfer, helping Thatcher pick the win up

Overall: 57​

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg

AAW Wrestling #8
Oct Week 4, 2023

El Phantasmo vs Moose
Good opening match up, got the crowd hot for the upcoming action, Moose almost picked up the win, but in the end ELP was able to pull off the shocking win!

Rating: 56

WHO DID HE SEE?!
Effy is walking backstage when he sees a door that has a sign that said "GUEST" on it. Effy looked inside, was shocked at what he saw and quickly ran off

Rating: 36

EC3 vs KUSHIDA
This one was not good, but it was just to get EC3 a win honestly, so whatever yeah

Rating: 44

AAW Womens Championship
AJ Lee(c) vs Masha Slamovich
Well this match had a purpose, and thankfully it was still a good match that AJ Lee won, but...

Rating: 48

WHAT A DEBUT!
AJ Lee afterwards gets on the microphone and starts to run down the women here, how she doesn't have a real test and how the women here aren't anything for her, and she will just keep running through any woman put in front of her.....when a theme hit that AJ didn't know and out came Mercedes Mone, who basically tricked AJ into giving her a title shot, which AJ accepted.

AAW Womens Championship
AJ Lee(c) vs Mercedes Mone
Despite just having a match, AJ is able to hold her own here and deliver yet another good match up, but Mone was able to take advantage of AJ being a little bit weakened, and pulled off the win to become the NEW AAW Womens Champion.

Timothy Thatcher vs Minoru Suziki
This was a great fucking match, that really got the job done to get the crowd ready for the main event, Thatcher pulled off the win, and earned his shot at CM Punk for next week.

Kurt Angle vs Josh Alexander
Shocked they did this match already and didn't save it for one of the bigger shows, but here we are, and it was a pretty good main event that the crowd loved, lots of great spots and back and forth moments here. Josh Alexander would end up with that win.

Rating: 58

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg

AAW Wrestling #9
Nov Week 1, 2023

Pre Show
We again get a pre show, wondering how often these will happen

40 Men Battle Royal
This seemed to just get a lot of people on the show, since they seem to want this to be a big show, given that they got CM Punk fighting tonight. I'm not going to list everyone in it, it was a lot of people, but the final 4 were Breeze, Zachary Wentz, Trey Miguel, and Fred Yehi. Breeze won, with Wentz being the last one tossed out.

Christi Jaynes vs Heather Reckless vs Killer Kelly vs Rosemary vs Sierra
Well, it's a good thing this was on the pre show before they went on air, as it was a mess. That's all I can say about it. Killer Kelly would get the win.

Rating: 42

Main Show
Well time for the main show and we're on the air!

ABC vs Frankie Kazarian and Eddie Edwards
Got an odd pairing of Kaz and Edwards here, who take on ABC, who are looking to get back to their winning ways, which they end up doing when Chris Bey pinned Eddie Edwards

CHAMPION CELEBRATION!
Mercedes Mone was out here to celebrate her huge title win the week before over AJ Lee, which would lead to AJ coming out to the ring to interrupt. This would lead to a big brawl between the two which had the locker room run out to hold them both apart.

Rating: 69

Jonathan Gresham vs EC3
Good match, both men looked decent out there for the most part. Gresham did get the win however

AAW Tag Team Championships
Motor City Machine Guns(c) vs Legion of Pain
This was really good, really fun tag match that saw these two teams really going at it. But, in the end it would be LOP getting the win after Gzim would pin Sabin

Rating: 65

Trouble in the Motor City?
After the match, Shelley would look disappointed in Sabin, before just leaving the ring shaking his head.

Mickie James vs KAIRI
This was a good match to put before the main event, and the crowd LOVED it, and got them hyped up. KAIRI would end up getting the win.

Rating: 64

AAW Heavyweight Championsihp
CM Punk(c) vs Timothy Thatcher
This is the best mathc that we had so far since the Punk era had begun, and these two really put on a show out there fighting for the championship. Thatcher at one point had the match won but the referee was knocked out. which helped Ace Steel get involved into the match, which Punk then was able to submit Thatcher with the Anaconda Vice.

Rating: 70

Overall: 68

Storm Trooper

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
zackryder
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
samizayn
Favorite Wrestler
7rtdSS0
Favorite Wrestler
88j8DYn
Favorite Wrestler
LmZfvje
Favorite Sports Team
RRzOmtg
Favorite Sports Team
bMIeUcR
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Normally I'm ALWAYS READY for this one. But THE show felt like it suffered a DEATH during the main event MATCH, it needed a KING.

• Haha
Reactions: Hidden Blaze

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Normally I'm ALWAYS READY for this one. But THE show felt like it suffered a DEATH during the main event MATCH, it needed a KING.
He was working elsewhere :p haha. I am about to start to sign different people to exclusive deals, I started out with handshakes but the company has grown a bit, and I got to lock some people down. He's likely going to be one of them. But that just means he can't be champion anywhere else.

Storm Trooper

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
zackryder
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
samizayn
Favorite Wrestler
7rtdSS0
Favorite Wrestler
88j8DYn
Favorite Wrestler
LmZfvje
Favorite Sports Team
RRzOmtg
Favorite Sports Team
bMIeUcR
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
He was working elsewhere :p haha. I am about to start to sign different people to exclusive deals, I started out with handshakes but the company has grown a bit, and I got to lock some people down. He's likely going to be one of them. But that just means he can't be champion anywhere else.
fair point. That's why he wasn't on NWA for months because he is booked all the time (he has no dates free for 2023 anymore).

And if the game is realistic he wouldn't do an exclusive deal (unless it was WWE/AEW).