AAW: Professional Wrestling Redefined BTB

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
After being terminated from AEW, The Second City Saint CM Punk was not done wrestling, so he decided to spend some money, and purchased AAW, a Chicago based wrestling promotion. Putting some money into the company, he’s decided to build up the company and grow it, hoping to bring in some promising young talent, and maybe a few friends as well.

(The database is from Aug as I couldn’t find a September one lol. But I’m having it start in September. So other promotions champions won’t be correct as I don’t feel like changing them tbh.)​

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I hate this database because pretty much all of AEW can be signed TK WWE if they actually wanted. I however will not be signing any of them until their contract is up for renewal, and even then it will only be people who I would realistically see joining Punk(FTR, Brody King, Malakai Black, etc).

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
I hate this database because pretty much all of AEW can be signed TK WWE if they actually wanted. I however will not be signing any of them until their contract is up for renewal, and even then it will only be people who I would realistically see joining Punk(FTR, Brody King, Malakai Black, etc).
I'd definitely suggest editing the database to make them either exclusive contracts or iron-clad written contracts.

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I'd definitely suggest editing the database to make them either exclusive contracts or iron-clad written contracts.
That’s like way too much work :heston and I already started the file… unless it’s easy to do that, I’m honestly not sure if I want to redo it, because then I’ll have to go change to sign the folks that I already signed as well haha.

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Okay I went and found out how.
Some I can’t make exclusives. Because some have to work ROH also. :lol So would iron clad written be what to do? Then they can still do handshakes and work for other companies but nothing exclusive?

Reactions: Bobby Barrows

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
(By the way my work around so I don't got to start over. I'm making it so AEW and WWE agree not to sign each other's workers)

AAW Wrestling #1
Sept Week 1, 2023

AAW Heritage Championship
Davey Vega(c) vs Matt Cardona
In a poor match, Matt Cardona would pin Davey Vega after hitting him with Radio Silence to pick up the AAW Heritage Championship

Rating: 51

CM Punk Abuses his power
In an abuse of power, CM Punk books himself against the AAW Champion Jake Something in tonight's main event

Rating: 58

AAW Tag Team Championships
Russ Jones and Schaff(c) vs ABC
This was a pretty decent match, with not to much to really talk about from it. We saw the team of Ace Austin and Chris Bey known as ABC, pick up the win after Ace Austin hit the House of Cards of Russ Jones to pin him, winning the AAW Tag Team Championships

Rating: 54

AAW Women's Championship
KAIRI vs Mandy Sacs vs Rosemary vs AJ Lee
This match had all 4 women making their AAW Debut for the vacated Women's Championship. The match was pretty good, the best of the night so far and really had the crowd excited. In the end AJ Lee would get the win after a Sliced Bread #2 onto Rosemary, and pinning her to win the AAW Women's Championship

Rating: 61

Celebration Time
AJ Lee Celebrates with her newly won Championship, smiling a little bit of a crazy smile

Rating: 66

Josh Alexander vs Jonathan Gresham
This was a really good match and the crowd was into it, both men really showing off their in ring skills and egtting the crowd going. It looked as if it could go either way near the end as both men got plenty of near falls. But in the end Gresham would pick the win up after a German Suplex Hold and getting the pinfall.

Rating: 62

Motor City Machine Guns vs The Rascalz
This was an AMAZING tag team match up, that really saw both teams going at it,giving it their all and getting the corwd HOT. lots of great spots here, and some top notch tag team wrestling. In the end, Motor City Machine Guns would win, after Miguel gets hit with a Made in Detroit and pinned by Sabin

Rating: 65

AAW Heavyweight Championship
Jake Something(c) vs CM Punk
Well this match was decent, and Punk let Jake get in a little bit on him but it was never any doubt that CM Punk would win, and he did just that after he hit a GTS and pinned Jake to win the AAW Heavyweight Championship

Overall: 60​

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Okay I went and found out how.
Some I can’t make exclusives. Because some have to work ROH also. :lol So would iron clad written be what to do? Then they can still do handshakes and work for other companies but nothing exclusive?
Just change those handshake deals to ironclad written deals and it's pretty much set.

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Just change those handshake deals to ironclad written deals and it's pretty much set.
I just added WWE and AEW as players and made them agree not to sign each others talent. I believe they still should be able to when contracts come up.

(I left the player controls after I did that)

Reactions: Bobby Barrows

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
AAW Wrestling #2
Sept Week 2, 2023

Opening CM Punk Promo
The show opens with CM Punk sitting in the ring, a smile on his face as he has the AAW Championship over his shoulder. Giving off a smile he lifts the microphone up to his mouth. "I thought a lot of you thought you've seen the last of me, I bet a lot of you thought that I would just fade away into the background, go away for another seven years. But you see, after recent events that I'm not going to go into, I realized that I'm not finished yet, that I'm not done doing this." the crowd started to cheer as he laughs a little bit. "Oh shut up, you don't think I heard what you all were saying just the other night? You don't think I know that each and every single one of you turned your back on me?" the fans cheers quickly changed to boos as Punk just smirks sitting there. "Oh cry me a river." that just got a bigger reaction from the crowd as he stands up and walked over to the camera. "The era of Punk here in AAW has just begun, and I can promise you this, it's not going to end for a very long time, because why be Elite, when you can be the BEST IN THE WORLD." Punk dropped the microphone, holding the title up in the air as the crowd booed as his theme started, and he heads towards the back.

Jeff Cobb vs Jonathan Gresham vs Calvin Tankman
This was a big boy match, these 3 men beat the ever loving HELL out of each other, and god was it beautiful. The winner ended up being Gresham, win he would submit Jeff Cobb with an Octopus Stretch

Paige VanZant vs Heather Reckless
The worst match of the night no doubt, it just good it was early in the night, but PVZ would easily beat Heather by pinfall

Rating: 27

Hakim Zane & Karam vs The Rascalz
Pretty good tag match, nothing to really write home about but it kept the crowd entertained and got them back into the show after the match before hand really cooled them off. The end would see Trey pin Hakim to pick up the dub.

Rating: 52

KURT ANGLE IS IN THE BUILDING!
Kurt Angle cut a short promo, saying that he's here to look for someone to pass tips onto, and manage, so he hopes to see some people impress him over the next couple weeks.

Ace Austin vs Alex Shelley
This was a really decent one, fans loved it, and they got the crowd in the palm of their hands. They are hanging on everything they do, and every false finish. But the end would see Ace Austin pick up the win by pinfall

Rating: 60

POST MATCH BRAWL!
After the match, ABC and MCMG would end up in a brawl, which caused Punk to come out, and make a one on one match between Bey and Sabin

Chris Sabin vs Chris Bey
A really good one, the crowd was HOT after everything leading up to this match, and even the match itself got the crowd on their feet. In the end, Sabin picks up the win by pinfall

Rating: 65

Matt Cardona vs Josh Alexander
Pretty good main event, the longest match of the night, and really had the crowd enjoying themselves. In the end Matt Cardona picked up the win with a roll up and pinfall by holding the tights.

Rating: 53

Overall: 56​

Last edited:

Storm Trooper

If I can be Storm Trooper for a Minute
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
zackryder
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
samizayn
Favorite Wrestler
7rtdSS0
Favorite Wrestler
88j8DYn
Favorite Wrestler
LmZfvje
Favorite Sports Team
RRzOmtg
Favorite Sports Team
bMIeUcR
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
(By the way my work around so I don't got to start over. I'm making it so AEW and WWE agree not to sign each other's workers)

AAW Wrestling #1
Sept Week 1, 2023

AAW Heritage Championship
Davey Vega(c) vs Matt Cardona
In a poor match, Matt Cardona would pin Davey Vega after hitting him with Radio Silence to pick up the AAW Heritage Championship

Rating: 51

Overall: 60​

AAW Wrestling #2
Sept Week 2, 2023

Matt Cardona vs Josh Alexander
Pretty good main event, the longest match of the night, and really had the crowd enjoying themselves. In the end Matt Cardona picked up the win with a roll up and pinfall by holding the tights.

Rating: 53

Overall: 56​
We all know why I love this.

Of course the Championship Collector is winning Championships and Main Eventing shows. Granted he won't be there long as he'll be WWE Undisputed Universal Champion by the end of 2023.

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
We all know why I love this.

Of course the Championship Collector is winning Championships and Main Eventing shows. Granted he won't be there long as he'll be WWE Undisputed Universal Champion by the end of 2023.
Haha, yeah when I was signing a few folks(as the AAW roster was pretty small) I knew he was one I had to bring in, and I was like fuck it, let's give him a title in his debut. I have huge plans for him, so let's hope he doesn't leave me.

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
AAW Wrestling #3
Sept Week 3, 2023

Pre Show
We actually get a few pre show matches this time around so let's run those 3 down.

El Phantasmo vs Jordan Oliver
Pretty good little match here, both men hoping to prove to the crowd that they deserve a shot on the main card. We would see ELP get the win here.

Mike Bailey vs Alexander Hammerstone vs Silas Young
Crowd didn't really care much about this one, but it wasn't to bad, just a little bit under decent if you ask me. But the finish saw Mike Bailey getting the win here by pinning Silas Young

20 Man Battle Royal
This match had 1 Called Manders, Ace Perry, Brayden Lee, Chris Danger, Colby Corino, Crash Jaxon, Damian Chambers, Dante Leon, Davey Vega, EC3, Fred Yehu, Gary Jay, Gnarls Garvin, Gringo Loco, Hakim Zane, Jah-C, Joe Alonzo, Levi Everett,Mace Warner, and Robert Anthony in it. The final 4 was 1 Called Manders, Colby Corino, Ace Perry, and Mance Warner. Ace Perry won by last tossing out 1 Called Manders

Rating: 44

Main Show

TMDK vs MCMG
Pretty decent match to get the main show started, the shock here was TMDK winning, but it wasn't a clean finish, as we saw Ace Austin and Chris Bey get involved to cost MCMG the win here.

Rating: 63

Angle is out here!
Kurt Angle makes his way to the ring, to watch this next match up and be on commentary

Josh Alexander vs Silas Mason
Well, it wasn't the best match, and Josh had to carry it here but it happens. Josh would end up with the victory, Angle looking impressed by him

Rating: 49

Mandy Sacs vs Christi Jaynes
Uh, well this happened, wish it didn't, but it did. Mandy won that's all I can say.

Rating: 36

Jeff Cobb vs Moose
Really hard hitting match between two meaty men slapping meat together. Both men ended up outside the ring, just beating the hell out of each other and ended up both being counted out as they fought all the way to the back.

Rating: 57

DO WE GOT A PROBLEM?
CM Punk is walking backstage, when the debuting Timothy Thatcher bumps into hi, Punk annoyed asked if they have a problem, and Thatcher tries to explain it was just an accident, but Punk isn't hearing any of it, and order him to the ring for a match right now...against Jonathan Gresham

Rating: 70

Jonathan Gresham vs Timothy Thatcher
Really good match, that had the crowd hot and wanting more, they had a really good showing, one of the longest matches since Punk took over the company. But, speaking of Punk, he would cause a distraction that led to Gresham winning.

AAW Womens's Championship
AJ Lee(c) vs KAIRI
The main event of he night would see AJ Lee defending the AAW Women's Championship, and retaining it after she was able to beat KAIRI in a really well fought fun match up

Overall: 63

Reactions: Death By Looch

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
AAW Wrestling #4
Sept Week 4, 2023

No pre show this week so let's get right into the action

Mickie James vs Sierra
There seems to be a partnership between AAW and Impact, as Mickie James is only here for a few matches, this being one of them. we saw her pick up a pretty easy win here and the crowd seemed happy to see her.

Rating: 43

Minoru Suzuki vs Timothy Thatcher
Well, Punk is still mad at Thatcher for bumping into him he week before, so he hired Suzuki to take care of the problem for him. That still didn't stop Punk from getting involved, not that Suzuki needed the help, but he picked up the win here over Thatcher

Angle is out here again
Once again Angle is out here, this time just to watch the match

Rating: 47

Josh Alexander vs Alexander Hammerstone
Pretty good match between these two, and once again Josh Alexander looked impressive out there, showing why he's one of the best currently going today. He would pick up the win here and Kurt looked really impressed on the outside

Rating: 55

BRAWL BRAWL BRAWL!
We cut backstage to where Punk and Thathcer have gotten into a brawl, and have to be held apart by everyone in the locker room.

KAIRI vs Paige VanZant
First time we had two women matches in one night, and this one was alright. Crowd thought this would be aw in for PVZ, but nope, we would see KAIRI pick up the win here and the crowd was happy.

Rating: 47

PUNK PUTS UP BARRIERS!
Punk is sitting in his private dressing room, when his good friend Ace Steel walks in, and lets him know that Thathcer wants a match with him next week. Punk laughs and says after Thathcer made him feel as if his life was in danger by just attacking him backstage for no reason, that he should be fired. Bit he's not going to do that, and instead says if Thathcer can win every match he has in October, he'll give him a match, and will put his title on the line as well.

AAW Tag Team Championships
ABC vs MCMG
This match is one people have been wanting to see again, as these 4 men have put on great matches rather it be in tag or single action the last few weeks, and this was more of the same, with them tearing down the house in the main event. In the end, the MCMG would get that win and become the new tag champions of AAW.

Rating: 67

Overall: 63​

Reactions: Death By Looch

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
So, as I do sometimes, if I see some wild news...I share it and well... something wild happened in the WWE

rOoRhOQ.png

Storm Trooper

If I can be Storm Trooper for a Minute
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
zackryder
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
samizayn
Favorite Wrestler
7rtdSS0
Favorite Wrestler
88j8DYn
Favorite Wrestler
LmZfvje
Favorite Sports Team
RRzOmtg
Favorite Sports Team
bMIeUcR
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Mr. blAze, i regreT having To CAll the last 2 Rasslin carDs subOptimal. Next time i know you will hAve a better card.
Check the capital letters to make the past 2 cards better

lol it's good shit dawg I'm just playin with you.