AAW (ATTITUDE ADJUSTMENT WRESTLING)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
shit I will take him then

W-olf

Reaction score
good thing I didnt take the name off the Taken list after all then lol .

Bad News Booty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
it's ghetto blaster time fool

Bad News Booty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
if there is anyone I am done with you will be the first to know

W-olf

Reaction score
So when's your next show?

W-olf

Reaction score
In the meantime all that talent sitting waiting on ya.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Don: Welcome to AAW ladies and gentlemen. We have a great show lined up
Todd: that's right, I'm more excited than last week. Let's kick things off with tag action

The Nasty Boys defeated the Blackjacks after Knobs hit the pump handle on Mulligan slam while Sags and Lanza brawled.

Winners and challengers vs Cade and Murdoch for the first AAW tag champions: The Nasty Boys

Don: we have our second match at for whom the bell tolls set
Todd: that's right we do, time to set up another one as we take it to the ladies.

Wendi Richter beat The Fabolous Moolah to challenge Mae young for the first ever women's champion at For Whom The Bell Tolls

Suddenly The Sandman's music hits as he comes through the crowd to boos.

What you idiots think I'm just gonna sit back and watch this show at my house. I dont even have a god damn match scheduled for tonight. But you know what it's fine because I have a plan of my own. (sandman pulls a Singapore cane out of the back of his shirt) I challenge anyone to come out here so I can kick their ass all over this arena

Mikey Whipwreck comes from behind and takes down sandman and beats on him. Suddenly Ox Baker comes out and attacks mikey and lays him out. Sandman measures and cracks mikey over the head with the cane. Ox and Sandman look at each other and smile.

Don: ... Does this mean...
Todd: think about the damage those two could do

Jesse Sorensen beat Anthony Nese to become #1 contender to the light heavyweight championship.

Georgeous George beats Buddy Rogers with brass knuckles to the face. After the match, Rogers attacks George to a loud pop and has a mic

you want to play dirty George, well fine with me. At For Whom The Bell Tolls it will be me vs you in a hair vs hair match
George looked scared

Don: man what a card this is shaping out to be.
Todd: I'm so damn excited I can't keep it in

Mr Wonderful Paul Orndorff comes out to a chorus of boos.
Did you all see what I did to Jimmy Snuka last week. I've learned that he's suffered two fractured ribs and will be out indefinitely. I've only been here a week and I've already ended a man's career. Who else can claim that... I'll tell ya who nobody. There is a good reason I don't have a match tonight, it's because everybody is too scared to face me. No one in the back will...

Before Orndorff can finish, Lex Luger comes out to an absolutely ear splitting ovation. He runs down and hits a clothesline then another. He scoops up Wonderful with ease and powerslams him. He measures and clotheslines Orndorff out of the ring. Lex grabs the mic.
it's not that everyone is scared of you, it's that they don't want to come out here and listen to you act like a spoiled little bitch
. The fans go crazy as Luger shows off and Orndorff looks pissed.

Todd: whooooo it's great to see lex Luger here
Don: it sure is he has a bright future

Shawn Michaels beat Brutus Beefcake. Brutus went for a powerslam but Shawn slid off and pushed Brutus into the turnbuckle and followed with sweet chin music for three. After the match Shawn grabs the mic.
just like WrestleMania 12 Bret. (laughs).
Michaels dances out of the ring to "sexy boy" and the crowd cheers.

Don: man he's confident. He sure is the showstopper
Todd: Do ya think he's overconfident
Don: If you can back it up than no

Triple H comes out to massive cheers.
A few weeks ago I defeated The Ultimate Warrior in a brutal match to become #1 contender to the AAW World Heavyweight Championship. Now you see there's a funny thing when it comes to wrestling, there's always one more thing left to accomplish. I have done it all in WWE so now it's time to try something new. (he goes into Triple H mode getting angry and shouting) I DON'T CARE IF I HAVE TO THROUGH THE BEST THERE IS, THE BEST THERE WAS, THE BEST THERE EVER WILL BE BRET HART. OR MY BEST FRIEND THE HEARTBREAK KID, THE SHOWSTOPPER, SHAWN MICHAELS. I WILL BE THE AAW WORLD CHAMPION. (goes out of triple h mode and calms down to almost a whisper) I guarantee that.
Hunter's music plays as the fans cheer while he poses on the ropes.

Don: Man Don, The Game is intense.
Todd: he's gonna have to wait a while because Bret and Shawn go first
Don: Triple H has never been patient. We'll see what unfolds

Bret The Hitman Hart defeated Greg The Hammer Valentine. Greg took control by pushing Bret into the referee then giving Bret a low blow. Greg worked over the leg and went for the figure four leg lock. Bret pushed Greg off and Greg went shoulder first into the ring post. Bret chopped the leg and applied the sharpshooter for an immediate tap out.

Bret was celebrating as Shawn Michaels ran down to the ring. Bret turned around and Shawn nailed him with sweet chin music knocking him out cold as ice. Shawn shows off to the crowd to close the show.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1 person

Bad News Booty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Seriously man I want feedback
Hold your britches, young man.

HBK knocking off the Hitman's head was a great way to end the show. I like where that is going. I also like how cocky you are making HBK.

#OldSchoolShawnFTW.

Bad News Booty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
i too like oldschool HBK he is the best...
I am sad to see Mr Wonderful get pummeled by Luger..but I hate Luger and love Wonderful so that will happen..