AAW (ATTITUDE ADJUSTMENT WRESTLING)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Ok sure. Kicking somebody in the balls and beating the shit out of them is jobbing. Exactly
It is if they lost because of it. It's not just this week either, he put Luger over last week too.

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
why must you argue everything?

Sabretooth

Reaction score
HE DIDN'T PUT LUGER OVER. BEATING THE SHIT OUT OF SOMEONE ISN'T PUTTING THEM OVER.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
HE DIDN'T PUT LUGER OVER. BEATING THE SHIT OUT OF SOMEONE ISN'T PUTTING THEM OVER.
Luger wins by DQ. Key word WINS. Luger GOES OVER Wonderful. It's not a hard concept. Plus there's, you know, last week.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Luger wins by DQ. Key word WINS. Luger GOES OVER Wonderful. It's not a hard concept. Plus there's, you know, last week.

I give up. I just give up. I'm not going to argue with you that beating the shit out of someone is worth getting DQ'ed. And thanks Professor for only criticizing and not writing anything nice

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I give up. I just give up. I'm not going to argue with you that beating the shit out of someone is worth getting DQ'ed. And thanks Professor for only criticizing and not writing anything nice
Who said it wasn't? But the point was you booked the attack, you booked the DQ, you booked the Luger win.

:lol: @ you getting pissy with us on calling you out on it.

And actually he didn't really say anything that bad. He mainly asked if JYD would lose every week to superstars, which you never responded to.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Im not going to give away my plans.

Bad News Booty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
dude...you can fuck off and suck a dick...there that is being negative...

damn dude...
I was on my phone and at work responding to your request for me to weigh in on the wonderful thing and I did that...sorry I didn't right a fuckin book...

I see more with HHH and HBK/Bret I also dont see the Nasty Boys really holding the belts long...

overall it was good and keep up the good work

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Don: Hello and welcome to the final show before For Whom the Bell Tolls
Todd: And what a show it's gonna be.
Don: tonight we will see who has the edge going into our first pay per view.

Mark Haskins defeated Dakota Darsow with a shooting star press.
Jesse you have no chance of beating me and you know it. At our first pay per view I'll prove just how weak you are.
. Jesse comes out to a huge pop.
man I'm so sick of you and so are these people. They don't deserve a champion like you (the fans popped for this) that's why I'm going to end your reign in 6 days.

Don: I can't wait to see these two phenomenal athletes clash
Todd: they know how to put on a good match. Well see on 6 days.

The Sandman and Ox Baker come out. Sandman has a mic.
so I havnt seen Whipwreck tonight. Just what I'd expect from that loser. He can't hold a candle to me. That little shit should just quit while he's ahead before I end it permanently.
. Mikey comes out with a mic.
I told you last week Sandman I found someone to help me defeat you and Godzilla's wife. At For Whom The Bell Tolls it will be you and Ox vs myself and my tag team partner... Bruno Sammartino.
. The fans pop as he makes his way to the ring to the dismay of Sandman. Bruno and Mikey attack Ox and Sandman sending them out of the ring. Mikey in grinning while Ox and Sandman slowly back off.

Don: wow we have another match set
Todd: you bet we do. What a great card.
Don: one of the matches on that card is Cade and Murdoch vs The Nasty Boys
Todd: yep it's to crown the first AAW tag champions
Don: Cade and murdoch have a match next.

Lance Cade and Trevor Murdoch defeated The Blackjacks after Cade hit Lanza with a low blow followed by the spinebuster. After the match, The Nasty Boys layed out Cade and Murdoch.

Don: up next Brutus Beefcake, Georgeous George, and Buddy Rogers in the ring at the same time.

First out is Georgeous George
I was the first big attraction in the wrestling business. People payed to see me. Then that Georgeous George rip off Buddy Rogers came along and stole the spotlight from me. It'll do me great pleasure to cut off his hair and expose him for the fraud he is.
Buddy is out next.
so that's what this is about. It's not my fault that I became a bigger star than you. It's not my fault that I'm just... better than you.
George is about to speak when The Barber comes out.
why don't both of you shut up. I'm the special referee in this match so what I say goes. If you tick me off, I won't hesitate to kick your ass. I can also guarantee that by the end of the night, one person will have his head shaved.
. Beefcake's music plays as the fans cheer.

Don: wow that was intense. I can't wait until this Sunday.
Todd: neither can I. It's shaping up to be great.
Don: up next we hear from Lex Luger.

Luger comes out to enormous applauds.
I'm sick of Wonderful acting like he owns the place. I thought I had things well in order but he recruited Billy Graham to do his dirty work. So I recruited someone and we will square off against Billy Graham and Mr Wonderful at For Whom The Bell Tolls.
Orndorff and Graham come out to a chorus of boos.
I dont give a damn who your partner is. Nobody can stop The Wonderful Superstars.
Luger puts the mic to his mouth again.
The Wonderful Superstars, that's a cute name Paul. To bad your going to be non existent after Sunday. My partner is... Barry Windham.
. The crowd literally blows the roof off the building. They are screaming so fucking loud. Barry sprints down and helps Luger beat Wonderful and Graham. Billy gets sent out of the ring. Windham scoops up Wonderful but Billy Graham runs in and hits Windham in the back with a chair. Barry no sells it and stalks Graham. Wonderful and Graham slide out of the ring and Graham says
don't worry Sunday your going to be in for a surprise.

Don: wow Barry Windham is here. Holy shit this is incredible.
Todd: it is indeed, right now we are on the phone with Vince McMahon Sr.
Don: Hello Vince how's it going.
Vince: Everything is going great thanks.
Todd: We understand you have a big announcement next week
Vince: that's right. Next week I will announce the new commissioner of AAW
Don: interesting but I thought the announcement was this week
Vince: it was but he personally asked me to wait until next week
Todd: Alright I can't wait to see who it is. Thanks bye.
Vince: thanks for having me. Bye

Todd: who do you think it is.
Don: I have no clue but what I do know is that Triple H is next.

Triple H comes out to a huge pop.
Oh man am I geared up. I know that when the time comes I will go face to face with either Bret Hart or Shawn Michaels. BUT IT DOESN'T MATTER WHO I HAVE TO FACE, I WILL EMERGE VICTORIOUS BECAUSE I AM THE KING OF KINGS AND I WILL NOT HESITATE TO GO THROUGH ANYBODY TO GET WHAT I WANT. You've been warned.
. Triple H poses on the ropes with the fans in awe.

Don: Boy oh boy is this man focused or what.
Todd: I certainly wouldn't want to tangle with him.

The Ultimate Warrior defeated Husky Harris.

Don: Our final segment tonight, Bret "The Hitman" Hart will speak about Shawn Michaels
Todd: After Shawn's strong words last week, we'll see what Bret's comeback will be.

Bret Hart's music hits as the fans explode for The Hitman's entrance.
You think your so perfect don't you. Shawn you beat me at WrestleMania 12 I admit that. I have accepted that and moved on. I've cleared my head and now I'm focused on one thing, beating you and proving I'm the better man. When you screwed me out of the WWE Championship at Survivor Series 1997, I was distraught. But I turned that anger into power, power that I'm going to use to kick your ass and become the first AAW World Heavyweight Champion.

Shawn Michaels appears on the titantron.
hey Bret I'm supposed to be banned from the arena. Well I am. The rules never said I couldn't appear via satellite and give my thoughts (laughs). I don't care how much anger or power you have. It can't protect you from my boot knocking your teeth in and pinning you in the middle of the ring.

Bret takes the mic.
guess we'll find out in 6 days.
(smirks as the show fades out)

Last edited by a moderator:

Bad News Booty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
another good show Viper good to see you getting different people that you wouldn't normally see working together...I am looking forward to seeing where all the HBK/Hart/HHH stuff leads.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
another good show Viper good to see you getting different people that you wouldn't normally see working together...I am looking forward to seeing where all the HBK/Hart/HHH stuff leads.

Thank you sir, it's much appreciated.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Sammartino & Whipwreck is literally the most random team I've seen around these parts so far. Nice job building to HBK/Bret with the spectre of HHH looming over them.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Sammartino & Whipwreck is literally the most random team I've seen around these parts so far. Nice job building to HBK/Bret with the spectre of HHH looming over them.

Anything and everything can happen here sir. Thanks for the feedback