• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

A Trip Down Memory Lane: WP's Most Memorable Threads

Postman Dave

Time for our next thread, and it's the first of two terrific countdown threads......

Fuji's Twenty Most Hated Films

MPW-49433

Our good friend Fuji likes his movies. And whilst we all like hearing about what great movies he's seen, there's perhaps nothing better than reading about which ones he hates. And boy does he hate these movies a whole bunch. He mostly takes fire at those that were for the most part critically well received (several Oscar winners here), or massive box office smashes. So have a read through and experience the full vitriol of Fuji's wrath.

Castiel

This is a great look back. Good idea, LB. I loved finding out Fuji thought Avatar was as lame as I did!

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
I'm not. Forrest Gump was terribad. So you guys don't like it how about I do a top 10 most hated movie list that you guys compile and send me and I will release the lists to see where your movies rank to fuji's.

Lover Boy

Certified
I'm not. Forrest Gump was terribad. So you guys don't like it how about I do a top 10 most hated movie list that you guys compile and send me and I will release the lists to see where your movies rank to fuji's.
Set up the thread and lets get it on.

Postman Dave

Our next entry comes from this very section.....

Blazy's Question Of The Day

:blazy:

Ready to blaze? Our good buddy [MENTION=83]HEEL Blazy[/MENTION] decided one January day to start a thread with a simple premise: A new question every day. Nothing overly complex or deep, just something straight forward to answer every day.

Simple, but effective.

The last post in this thread came a year & a half later, and has ended up as the most popular thread in this sections history. Nice one Blazy!