A question

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

noumenon

^Actually Mike..... blind people can "see" in their dreams. Many blind people use touch recognition in every day life. Their minds will put together the shapes and everything like and give almost a negative quality image. However...people who were born blind can't fathom...nor do their brains "know"...colors. So everything is just like an odd fuzzy sketch. My fiance is becoming a psychologist. We actually had a huge convo about this the other night

C4

I Dream less than once a month

Oh and I only dream about once a month, tbh.

Every human being dreams every two days (except in cases of extreme psychological disorder)

From what I've known, people who become blind due to some accident in their lifetime can dream.. but people who are born blind can't dream.

And I found this interesting fact on dreams:

Our dreams are frequently full of strangers who play out certain parts - did you know that your mind is not inventing those faces - they are real faces of real people that you have seen during your life but may not know or remember? The evil killer in your latest dream may be the guy who pumped petrol in to your Dad’s car when you were just a little kid. We have all seen hundreds of thousands of faces through our lives, so we have an endless supply of characters for our brain to utilize during our dreams.

interesting.

Evil Austin

I rarely dream. I mean there are times where I would have a dream every day of the week but that week would come up maybe once in a blue moon.

But you know what I have noticed for me since I was a kid, sleeping with my face facing the wall I don't have dreams and sleeping on the other side the left side more often then not I have dreams. Weird.

And for years I would have a recurring dream something about Pirates but then it suddenly stopped.