A question

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

We all dream right?

Well, consider this, someone who is COMPLETELY blind and COMPLETELY deaf from birth...Would that person dream? and how would they dream?

hmmm

You expect people to know the answer to this how exactly?

Oh and I only dream about once a month, tbh.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
I Dream less than once a month but right, when i was ill, i had these dreams and i woke up shouting and crying and angry and i didn't know what happened in the dreams and i couldn't remeber everything i said, so my family told me, so I did some reasearch and it said that sometimes flu symtoms make people have strange dreams.

Has that happened to anyone else?

I Dream less than once a month but right, when i was ill, i had these dreams and i woke up shouting and crying and angry and i didn't know what happened in the dreams and i couldn't remeber everything i said, so my family told me, so I did some reasearch and it said that sometimes flu symtoms make people have strange dreams.

Has that happened to anyone else?

Not what happened to me, no, but I always find that when I'm ill I do dream, though throughout the whole dream the whole world is spinning nonstop.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

The mind is very imaginative, he could still dream even without his hearing and vision. Perhaps he would smell the most awesome thing, or he could feel a big boob. Then he could dream about nice smelling boobs.

use your brains, people can guess...its called discussion, noone has to KNOW the answer...

If you're asking for mere guesswork then I don't see why you would be asking for an answer. People are out of their depth in this subject unless they study the human mind, which I highly doubt most people here on IWF have.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Well I doubt the question was retorical.

Kizza

I guess they would, as dreaming comes from the mind I would think.

What would deafness have to do with dreaming? Do you dreams have sound effects?

Kizza

I never hear anything while I'm asleep...

But I still have no idea why deafness would restrict your ability to dream.

Kizza

Yes, blind people do have dreams. However, those blind since birth or very early childhood have no visual imagery in their dreams. Instead, they experience a very high percentage of taste, smell, and touch sensations in their dreams.

The breakdown is as follows:

There are no visual images in the dreams of those born without any ability to experience visual imagery in waking life.

Individuals who become blind before the age of five seldom experience visual imagery in their dreams.

Those who become sightless between the ages of five and seven may or may not retain some visual imagery.

Most people who lost their vision after age seven continue to experience at least some visual imagery, although its frequency and clarity often fade with time.

http://psych.ucsc.edu/dreams/Library/hurovitz_1999a.html