A Good Day to Die Hard: Mafia with a Vengeance [Game Thread]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I probably would’ve cut the execute but we didn’t even need it.

CP was calling me town after I just got him lynched, you never even voted me snd doddsy did not consider me really.

Why is it so hard to give me some respect after I win a game as scum?
I’d give you respect if you won on play lol but you were under heavy suspicion until Chris flipped

Junkette

Reaction score
@Kid Vicious you might wanna replace me as mod btw. It’s not because of this game, I’ve been thinking about it for a little bit. I actually came back on to say I should be demoted because I can’t be as active as I want to be, but then realised there hadn’t been a single game played in my absence haha. But tbh it would probably be for the best, as I don’t see my situation changing much in the foreseeable future. I find it difficult to play at home, because I tend to get sucked into it too much so I’ve been trying to limit it to just when I’m at work or when the family aren’t home but it’s not worked out very well tbh. I wasn’t able to read back very much and I always felt a bit behind everything so I’m not sure I can really make it work.

I know the timing is gonna look like sour grapes here lmao but it’s not. I’m just saying it now because the game is over which is when I was planning on it anyway. I’m sure someone like Jeff who has way more time and energy to put into the site/section would be a much better fit than me currently. If I’d been more active over the last couple of months we may have gotten a game or 2 off the ground and I don’t think it’s fair for my activity to harm the section at large. Obviously I’m not saying you must definitely promote jeff, he’s just probably the best person for the job in my own personal opinion, but I’m sure you have your own opinions as well
I respect this boy

Junkette

Reaction score
I’d give you respect if you won on play lol but you were under heavy suspicion until Chris flipped
I literally avoided the noose till then and didn’t even make it in time too start playing on day 1.

Junkette

Reaction score
It’s whatever then; all good, i’ll drink those tears and take the win as junk of the past would’ve gladly done :someonegonnacry

Reactions: Poyser

Junkette

Reaction score
No idea how I was scum on play when I played it mostly how I would’ve as town, besides the TFW stuff

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
@Kid Vicious you might wanna replace me as mod btw. It’s not because of this game, I’ve been thinking about it for a little bit. I actually came back on to say I should be demoted because I can’t be as active as I want to be, but then realised there hadn’t been a single game played in my absence haha. But tbh it would probably be for the best, as I don’t see my situation changing much in the foreseeable future. I find it difficult to play at home, because I tend to get sucked into it too much so I’ve been trying to limit it to just when I’m at work or when the family aren’t home but it’s not worked out very well tbh. I wasn’t able to read back very much and I always felt a bit behind everything so I’m not sure I can really make it work.

I know the timing is gonna look like sour grapes here lmao but it’s not. I’m just saying it now because the game is over which is when I was planning on it anyway. I’m sure someone like Jeff who has way more time and energy to put into the site/section would be a much better fit than me currently. If I’d been more active over the last couple of months we may have gotten a game or 2 off the ground and I don’t think it’s fair for my activity to harm the section at large. Obviously I’m not saying you must definitely promote jeff, he’s just probably the best person for the job in my own personal opinion, but I’m sure you have your own opinions as well
wont post anymore until flips etc. but am happy to "mod" the section if it only means organizing sections and that kind of work. after last time, I feel it's best for all parties involved, including myself, that that is the only thing I would be willing/want to do. I have no interest in the babysitting/sanctioning aspect nor want to be part of that decision making process. but can I update standings, check games, and do awards? Hell ya I can.

*back to the graveyard*

edit: I'm not saying the section has needed babsysitting or anything like that lately btw, just wanted to clarify this isn't a shot at anyone or any situation recently at all.

Last edited:

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
wont post anymore until flips etc. but am happy to "mod" the section if it only means organizing sections and that kind of work. after last time, I feel it's best for all parties involved, including myself, that that is the only thing I would be willing/want to do. I have no interest in the babysitting/sanctioning aspect nor want to be part of that decision making process. but can I update standings, check games, and do awards? Hell ya I can.

*back to the graveyard*

edit: I'm not saying the section has needed babsysitting or anything like that lately btw, just wanted to clarify this isn't a shot at anyone or any situation recently at all.
This is mostly what I meant. You’re the one that I can think of that will actually have the drive to do rankings, organise host threads, keep the forum clean etc

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
I really think wang faked his targets as scum and forgot CP claimed tbh.
Sorry I didn't get in earlier as I had to work an16 hour day and jist got up and going back in now. Teens suck sometimes.

Uh that would be very incorrect.

Me stating that was with ine singular intention that if Doddsy was target for death it would go to CP and the person doing the NK action would die because it would hit CP and his PGO.

I am still trying to understand how I would have died off the PGO by swapping the actions performed on two players.

Because all I do is swap actions between them so no I would not have died off of CP's PGO.

Poyser why vote junk.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses