A Good Day to Die Hard: Mafia with a Vengeance [Game Thread]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
There were 4 mafiosos. Plus a traitor and a serial killer.

4 is under 25, 5 just over. So mafia starts with 4.5.

33% non-town in an 18-player game and town myslynched three times before Mafia could win.

Pretty standard. On top of that Town was clearly going to lynch Wang here completely on there own.

People like to blame setups, but town was losing this game, on play, regardless, and if it wasn’t for Doddsy’s genius census shot, town only lynched one scum boi.

Junk was a lover too so she died if Fourth did. And Junk only joined under the team under a couple circumstances. When that happens the game was let know someone they probably already cleared joined up with them and I immediately saw people say that Junk disappeared after that and rightfully deduced she was in the scum qt reading back. Should have followed up.

Looking back I did tell scum I wouldn’t have let Junk join the team and have them keep the vote steal, but they didn’t need it anyway because they could have lynched Jonny with their three actual members.

Town were also ridiculously stacked themselves with kills and investigation and protection, but no one notices that unless town win and then it’s mafia complaining about a bad setup. It’s exhausting.

It should be said both sides had many restrictions. Mafia for example could only each use one of their extra roles a night, not all 3 and the day roles couldn’t be used together and they couldn’t be used on Jonny because I mitigated for hated. Hence why they lynched Wang, even though they could have just lynched Jonny without the vote steal. In the end, they didn’t even need it, which again shows, it’s not why they won.

I should point out I made this game quickly to fill a gap and get mafia back on and then made three roles last minute, like literally when I’m PMing roles, so maybe with an extra day or two I could edit the setup a little, but honestly until town lynched CP for reasons, it was a close game. Scum came quite close to losing. If town lynched Blaze or they shot him, and then lynched Fourth, Junk was also a lover so she would have died with Fourth, and town wins. No idea why CP got lynched when Fourth claimed his role cop role.

Mafia win. Whoever wants to go next, go.

Last edited:

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
No idea why CP got lynched when Fourth claimed his role cop role.

Might have helped that I didn't know I made an oopsie until you pointed it out, so I was just pretty carefree about it :hayden3 I honestly have never seen a town hacker, so I didn't realise claiming the rolecop part was bad. I dodged a bullet there. :heston

Reactions: Kross Rhodes

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Thanks for the game Smark. I had a lot of fun, my first scum win in many years and my first ever time drawing Mafia on this site. Pretty proud of that. Credit to Junk for her leadership skills after the recruit, and I can't complain about getting a team with all my pals on it.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
How did Wang not die from visiting cp?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Not like “cp was lynched for no reason” is it? He’s claimed PGO and somebody had claimed to visit him and is still alive…

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
And did scum also shoot zinger that night?

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Lethal already visited CP.

CP should have mentioned he was a one-shot sooner, but he did at the end, however, by that point only scum were listening.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Also you’re saying that scum didn’t need the vote steal because they could have lynched jonny without. That’s the point, the hated townie should have never been a thing in the first place. Vote steals are just lame as fuck in general

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
My logic with the Zinger kill was because of the numbers really, even though he still in POE. I was not confident we'd find the traitor, and it was just me and Blaze. So split was looking hairy. Deciding kill choices isn't really my strong suite, I left that to Chris and Junk lol

Reactions: Junkette

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Yeah Zinger was targeted bc the DV was worrisome I think (only halfway read scum chat after I died...was a lot of panicking by TFW and Blaze before Junk joined though :lol )

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Also you’re saying that scum didn’t need the vote steal because they could have lynched jonny without. That’s the point, the hated townie should have never been a thing in the first place. Vote steals are just lame as fuck in general

Tbh, we could have piled on your Wang vote this morning without the vote steal if we'd all been online to do it quickly enough. You left a decent window there.