A Good Day to Die Hard: Mafia with a Vengeance [Game Thread]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Junkette

Reaction score
Still curious as to why CP wants me dead other than ANOTHER MISLYNCH.

Junkette

Reaction score
How do you feel about CP; @Doddsy He’s been shouting out your name a lot but doing absolutely nothing with it and after he already coasted through two phases it concerns me tbf

Junkette

Reaction score
I don’t think Doddsy/CP are aligned fwiw.

I like the convoluted census claim more then I do the cheap and scummy PGO claim tbh.

Junkette

Reaction score
I’m gonna lay out my top 4 suspects for ya’ll.

CP —- BLAZE —- WANG —- ZINGER

Then you have your Doddsy middle lane

Chris and TFW are chilling light blue on the townie side over here.

Poyser/Peter/Johnny are bleeding blue never lynch.

Junkette

Reaction score
Finally gonna go to bed with the reminder we have a hated townie claim and a suspect Double Voter around, so if Zinger is scum and Johnny town like I think is possible we’re gonna be outnumbered quicker, lynching Zinger soon might be the way, as I suspect him over Johnny.

Junkette

Reaction score
Up to post 387 now.

Fluff was fluff even the joke votes.

4th, Sky, and Haza all questioning Jeff and his not ending fluff when he said we should really start the game all positives for me and seems town so far.

Chris asking about Zinger and the no follow up to his question is positive.

Jeff stating his fishing for a reaction to answer Chris not so good, but Haza was ok with his answer about it being a joke vote on Lethal was ok.

Chris, haza, sky and 4th talking about Poyser scum tactics. Seem like town folks trying to get a read on someone with proper discussion.

CP comes in talks about 4th being hedge and Doddsy talking alot being townie

Then the Chris/Sky convo about leans and reads being to early and it went on awhile. Chris was ok with the response. Sky kept trying to discuss it. Jeff said the convo seemed fabricated and forced. Then asking 4th why he wasn't pinging him now. 4th said he did but it wasn't enough to vote him and the Chris/Sky interaction is T vs T.

Blaze and Jonny came back both said not much has gone on since they were last there.

Doddsy liked Sky, Chris, haza, Zinger, Grim, and 4th as town. Didn't like CP's entrance

Zinger comes back with a Jeff and poyser are scum thing. Not trying to figure that out yet.

Tweet comes in likes 4th questioning of Jeff but not Hazas vote on Jeff as it's not a smoking gun and was on with him.

So far of note

Chris, haza, sky and 4th all seem town based upon them questioning of things and seeming to try and figure things out.

Grim could be town based upon interactions.

Nothing on Jeff yet but he has seemed to be all over for the moment.

Tweet- liking 4ths reason but not Haza's vote is odd. Then votes CP

Still reading. More will come.
Up to post 734

Ekko comes in. Discusses fluff and people being nervous (Doddsy) because of no emotes. Didn't like 4th question of Jeff. Feels his post is fake. Votes Grim and calls him a wolf. Asks why CP likes Doddsy for being talkative.

Jonny says Ekko and Zinger are scum for pulling something from nothing.

Tweet doesn't like Doddsy explanation about Grim.

4th is lost on Ekko

Poyser is back doesn't like the push Tweet was making on Haza. Likes Ekkos read back, thinks tweet is town.

Chris disagrees with Ekko about Doddsy but what he says makes sense.

Lethal says Jeff seemed Passive aggressive, votes Ekko.

Jeff thinks sky is town, doesn't like 4th vote on Zinger, does not like Jonny and his responses.

So Ekko basically comes in and says alot if stuff about Doddsy and then likes his responses which is good. He really dislikes Grim and all his null reads.

Jeff comes back reads back about some others doesn't like Jonny at all and basically says Chris is flip floppy. Sky then agrees with Jeff about this.

Still seeing Sky, Haza, Chris as town. Blaze seems towny with his responses to others.

Ekko seems aggressive and speaks his mind while typing and reading still trying to get a grasp on him.

Jeff unsure of still based upon what I am reading. Almost feels like he is countering alot based upon being sussed early.

While I haven't hated Grims responses so far he doesn't seem to be trying to solve much.

Still trying to figure out Jonnys stance seems pigeon holed on Zinger and somewhat Ekko.
Up to post 1028.

Jeff seems like he is making excuses by saying no excuses.

Sky seems to be liking Jeff's thoughts more.

Jeff- misunderstood Jonny

Jonny twice says he would vote for himself over his own play.

Tweet pulls out a post of Jeff's that shows his scum play tactics.

Grim claims Indy survivor.

CP thinks Jonny and Jeff are busing each other.

Tweet is looking town

Sky easily changes mind about Jeff.

Jeff claims town jail keeper.

Tweet calls him out says he did something in the past sameway.

Sky pushes Grim over Jeff afraid Jeff is setting her up for a mislynch. Then some weird co-scum convo. Seems nervous.

Zinger says let him watch Jeff votes me. Is a double voter and refuses to vote Jeff because he claimed Jailkeeper.

From what I am reading now. I still like Haza and Chris. Tweet has moved up.

Sky has moved down.

Grim is an indy.

Jeff while his posts did seem genuine after he came back and he claimed jailkeeper.

Jonny seems to be giving up at times when making comments like I would vote me too. Seems like a way of telling everyone not to.
Alright finally caught up.

Not rehashing the rest as it was essentially end if day on votes.

Town reads for me:
Haza
Tweet
Chris- mainly because Jeff was having a little back and forth with Chris which seemed like he was trying to discredit him as well.

Jonny- same as Chris.

Slight towns-
Blaze- liked his approach
Zinger- had me confused through my read back but the last few post right now he has made has seemed coherent.
CP
TFW- have liked his approach and he started the Jeff stuff which Haza has since pushed til the end with tweet.

Scum leans:

Sky: for what seemed like she was protecting Jeff, but seemed very town as the game started and has since seemed more suss as I read.

Null- pretty much everyone else that is left.
This was wang’s opening sequence/posts of the game. Does town usually do a full on recap and then lay pit reads like they need to be added or risk losing all of your recaps credibility!?

Yea didn’t think so, this opener comes from scum more often then not.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Die_Hard_with_a_Vengeance.png

Welcome to the Nakatomi Plaza: Die Hard Mafia!
High above the city of L.A. a team of terrorists has seized a building, taken hostages and declared war. One man has managed to escape.
An off-duty cop hiding somewhere inside. He's alone, tired... and the only chance anyone has got.

The citizens of New York were able to escape the flooding of the New York City Water Tunnel.

It is now Day 4. With 11 players it takes 6 to lynch. You have 24 hours.

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
How do you feel about CP; @Doddsy He’s been shouting out your name a lot but doing absolutely nothing with it and after he already coasted through two phases it concerns me tbf
I liked him early but he's been gone as he's on vacation.

On a side note, my roles was I could see how many of a certain role were in the game.

There are no VTs

Vote Chris

Reactions: Poyser

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
Well shit, nice going Doddsy. Scum got no kills off last night either, so that's really good.

We should probably wait for everyone to get in here and not rush day, but that's pretty damning for Chris and I can't see where else the lynch should be with that info.

vote Chris

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I liked him early but he's been gone as he's on vacation.

On a side note, my roles was I could see how many of a certain role were in the game.

There are no VTs

Vote Chris

What the fuck kinda census role is this :lol

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
You're gonna need to full claim your role doddsy that makes no sense lol

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Yeah, good job on that shit Doddsy. Great shit.

Vote Chris