A Good Day to Die Hard: Mafia with a Vengeance [Game Thread]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Junkette

Reaction score
All of today's Ekko madness solved at the expense of a town life :/

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Deadline tonight is only 12 hours. Get your actions in.

Reactions: Junkette

Junkette

Reaction score
So mafia probably started at 4 max then?

18 - 4 = 14
14 - 1Barry = 13
3/10 feasible split?

Damn I've been more usefull then Doddsy's census takes, bastard got another free day.

Wang and Doddsy are my top two scumspects rn.

CP/Zinger i'm still not big fans of, nothing has changed there, CP voting for me to win and to lynch me just screamed slimy, ya'll know what he's gonna try to do come endgame, frame me for something no doubt, his vibes are I RODE A HARD BUS TOO THE COAST SCUM LYFE.

Reactions: Marty McFourth

Junkette

Reaction score
Tough results for Ekko to play though damn.

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
Those flips confirm Poyser at least is our Vig. So that's good to know, but we only needed Barry to do that and I was not doubting him anyways, as fake claiming vig is too risky. Shame Ekko felt the need to make a play which makes no sense to me. It didn't accomplish anything, and I doubt any of the reactions he got from it were telling at all. Most people would have lynched him in that scenario.

I'm leaning towards CP and Wang as scum at the moment, the latter more because of the play and role claim. I'd have to think on who else, but those are who are concerning me the most right now.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Doddsy I'm giving the benefit of the doubt to, but I agree with Junk on still not being super fond of him. We could do with learning what the other aspects of his role are too, as he said there were specifics or something he wouldn't say.

Nostradamus

White Rabbit
Reaction score
Website
www.ratswithwings.com
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
n4HSWck
Favorite Wrestler
kofi
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Between Doddsy, Wang and CP, what's the logical order? Out of them CP would still be the most trustworthy. The aforementioned role specifics coming from Doddsy are needed. So is the logical person to pressure Doddsy? And I guess default to Wang if nothing else comes up?

Reactions: Marty McFourth

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Between Doddsy, Wang and CP, what's the logical order? Out of them CP would still be the most trustworthy. The aforementioned role specifics coming from Doddsy are needed. So is the logical person to pressure Doddsy? And I guess default to Wang if nothing else comes up?

My preference for lynching is Wang > Doddsy > CP. I could maybe trust Doddsy the most if I knew the full picture, but his play really bothered me until the claim came out.

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Soooo do you have the split?
No

I think you should just claim your specifics tbh Doddsy. You’re up for a lynch so I’m not entirely sure what hiding it is supposed to accomplish
@Doddsy im gonna need you to elaborate on your role m8
I'm not gonna do that until I have used it

I am the x shot town bus driver. Have not used at all because I haven't felt comfortable using it.
With full town BG flip I have doubts

Ok if we take Peter at face value then Wang is more than likely scum right?

explains perfectly how they’d be able to kill haza without the watcher seeing
This also makes a lot of sense. I'm good with going Wang

okay we have no vig and poyser is serial
i can check if a player is serial killer or not
:banderas:

Ekko’s scum team could’ve rolecopped Poyser, which likelihood of that is pretty high tbh.
This was also my immediate thought

I’m obviously not faking vig lmao, I called for mass claim and then claimed 1st or 2nd. Ridiculous
That doesn't really amount to anything if you have a vig fake but

Why wouldn’t I have shot on N1 as SK? Why would I have restrictions on my kill which I’ve already alluded to?
Might have some restriction where you're immune or something if you don't shoot, I think either smark or Barry have used that variation before

You’re changing your narrative here m8 :heston

the excuse for wanting me to tell you my restrictions was that I was gonna make up reasons to kill every night, remember?
His reasoning has been fair consistent to be fair

Alright, lets get on with it.

Just to clarify: I have not targeted Poyser night 2, it was a reaction test.

my real target n2 was jonny, and he gave me a negative result. He is not a serial.
my target n1 was barry and it failed = no result

the facts still remain that my role absolutely tells us there is a serial killer in game. if poyser is really a vig then that serial killer have to have abstained both night 1 and 2, or shot the same player that mafia shot, or failed both his night 1 and 2 kills

the question now is do we believe poyser or not? because from his reactions to me, he sound like a caught serial thats breadcrumbing restrictions so he can give excuses for his kills in the future. 3 restrictions on a vig role is very very far fetched.

the reactions i obtained:

junk: she definitly reacted in a towny way and tried to reduce night kills by 1. she was vocal about players claiming and considered what both sides has to say. i will say she looks the best after this fake reveal

poyser: the guy immediately omgus'ed me with a vote. tbf i would think if poyser was the real SK, he would not want me to flip and that would expose him, but at the same time if poyser was town shouldn't he first consider the scenario where i might've been bus driven or redirected? i am conflicted with his replies, but i do think he believes i am the scum cop or something so he is voting me and hoping i am not really a CIA agent. i swear if poyser was vig then where the fk is the real serial?

TFW: absolute lack luster reaction and super opportunistic vote. does not even take the time to analyze it. just jumps on the wagon right away. this is probably the worst reaction i noticed from this fake result play. he dropped everything that he was doing and just wants to immediately capitalize on a free lynch opportunity without any build up. he even looks worst considering his claim itself is super inconsistent with the state of town and demand for cops n1 and n2. 99% scum slot

chris: actually brings valid points forth with me and wang, and also pays attention to my n1 targeting barry. i do think chris comes off genuine here and tries to explore. i liked that reaction. doesnt seem forced or opportunistic.

blaze: basically ignores me all together. he replies to other stuff but does not comment on my result or poyser. i am kinda confused where is he going with this. null reaction tbh. pretty unclear.

jonny: honestly seemed as lack luster as TFW but i am fully aware jonny isnt the serial, however i can't tell u if he is mafia or not. his interactions with jeff didnt give me much teammate equity between them. his reaction to this play was tad opportunistic if i say so myself. big lack of exploration.

i dont recall rest of the players reacting as much to this. i would say if other players were here and didn't react then its possible they r aware we r both town and just want to see the thread drown? honestly i can't tell because i don't know who is active or not right now.

anyway to conclude, i think poyser didnt come off very towny here, but whether u guys believe him or not is up to u. i will 100% need an explanation of where the serial killer kills went if poyser was not SK. i would suggest if someone can protect me tonight i will really check poyser but i am confident he will just kill me. eitherway i am a big threat to him if he is SK, so i am super self-resolving and should never be the lynch here imo, but yea

1. @The Grimch
2. @Tweet - Carmine Lorenzo - Bodyguard - Killed Night 1
3. @Ekkologix
4. @Zinger Burger
5. @Poyser
6. @Sky - Zeus Carver - Bomb Defuser - Lynched Day 2
7. @Chris Kringle
8. @Noelle Kringle
9. @Lethal Banks
10. @CraigPelton
11. @Hans Gruber - Colonel William Stuart - Janitor/Rolestopper - Lynched Day 1
12. @Project Jonny
13. @The Blaze
14. @Doddsy
15. @Wang Chung
16. @Junkette
17. @Raidokken
18. @RetepAdam.
:slip:

Jesus fucking christ bro :heston

I can't wait for him to try justify this as anything other than anti town

i have 0 team equitty with all the PoE

my early game posts vs doddsy clearly says we arent together
my day 1 pressure vs barry clearly says we arent together
my denial of wang reads and drive to lynch him as scum bus driver clearly says we arent together
my questioning of TFW/blaze that we have too many cops clearly says i am not together with who ever is the scum in them

my slot is super self resolving, but unlike sky, i didnt butcher my claim in anyway

my gameplay was very consistent. i asked about serial in day 1, day 2 and even now. literally even with 1 kill on n1, i kept talking about serials because i know one has to exist in this game or my role is bastard-y

i kept viewing the game with different lenses where i look at players individually without their relations to jeff, so i can atleast identify who r possible SK targets.

after i saw poyser vig claim, i could not not reaction test his ass. that was just such an important opportunity to let slip by, and i feel like we got pretty juicy reactions out of it

shame i really didnt check him so i still cannot tell u 100% he is the SK, but i am like 90% certain he is the serial i am looking for

his uninvolved, reactionary, non proactive gameplay definitly adds up with serial gameplay

he will be unable to claim his restrictions, because he does not have them. do not let him fool u
:heston

And after all that Barry flips sk anyway. Also I was right about the perk :cozy

I think Wang is probably #1 target at this point

Does anyone have a full list of claims plz

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Split or tits mate

they’re ur options

Junkette

Reaction score
Doddsy framing the dead as anti town; excellent work!

Junkette

Reaction score
So with eleven left we’re looking at most likely ah 8/3 split. I did Doddsy’s job so he didn’t have too :eek:

7/3 after night more then likely and we need to be very careful how we vote tomorrow

Junkette

Reaction score
TFW posted a list of claims earlier; iso him

Junkette

Reaction score
I remember you doing all the time Doddsy lmao

DODDSY HAD THE LIST OF CLAIMS :cockykid