A Good Day to Die Hard: Mafia with a Vengeance [Game Thread]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Junkette

Reaction score
I feel like Doddsy’s latest take gas me thinking he’s got me as town, but I never saw you give me any sort of read; dodds! So like how are you reading me at this junkture?

Junkette

Reaction score
I want reads from Poyser before night ends, I’ll start rehashing a few of my reads myself.

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
I feel like Doddsy’s latest take gas me thinking he’s got me as town, but I never saw you give me any sort of read; dodds! So like how are you reading me at this junkture?
I don't really have you as town. Especially if he was have full vig and we've not seen an executioner.

I am planning to use my role tonight so I will have info hopefully tomorrow

Junkette

Reaction score
@Wang Chung if you are indeed our driver here's what you need to do tonight, try and get the scum kill redirected too someone else, by picking a likely kill target with someone in the POE, kthxluvubi.

Junkette

Reaction score
Not sure why he faked all that on Poyser yet, probably wise to check back on that huge reads list he did, ekko is a good player. I'll dig it out.

Junkette

Reaction score
Alright, lets get on with it.

Just to clarify: I have not targeted Poyser night 2, it was a reaction test.

my real target n2 was jonny, and he gave me a negative result. He is not a serial.
my target n1 was barry and it failed = no result

the facts still remain that my role absolutely tells us there is a serial killer in game. if poyser is really a vig then that serial killer have to have abstained both night 1 and 2, or shot the same player that mafia shot, or failed both his night 1 and 2 kills

the question now is do we believe poyser or not? because from his reactions to me, he sound like a caught serial thats breadcrumbing restrictions so he can give excuses for his kills in the future. 3 restrictions on a vig role is very very far fetched.

the reactions i obtained:

junk: she definitly reacted in a towny way and tried to reduce night kills by 1. she was vocal about players claiming and considered what both sides has to say. i will say she looks the best after this fake reveal

poyser: the guy immediately omgus'ed me with a vote. tbf i would think if poyser was the real SK, he would not want me to flip and that would expose him, but at the same time if poyser was town shouldn't he first consider the scenario where i might've been bus driven or redirected? i am conflicted with his replies, but i do think he believes i am the scum cop or something so he is voting me and hoping i am not really a CIA agent. i swear if poyser was vig then where the fk is the real serial?

TFW: absolute lack luster reaction and super opportunistic vote. does not even take the time to analyze it. just jumps on the wagon right away. this is probably the worst reaction i noticed from this fake result play. he dropped everything that he was doing and just wants to immediately capitalize on a free lynch opportunity without any build up. he even looks worst considering his claim itself is super inconsistent with the state of town and demand for cops n1 and n2. 99% scum slot

chris: actually brings valid points forth with me and wang, and also pays attention to my n1 targeting barry. i do think chris comes off genuine here and tries to explore. i liked that reaction. doesnt seem forced or opportunistic.

blaze: basically ignores me all together. he replies to other stuff but does not comment on my result or poyser. i am kinda confused where is he going with this. null reaction tbh. pretty unclear.

jonny: honestly seemed as lack luster as TFW but i am fully aware jonny isnt the serial, however i can't tell u if he is mafia or not. his interactions with jeff didnt give me much teammate equity between them. his reaction to this play was tad opportunistic if i say so myself. big lack of exploration.

i dont recall rest of the players reacting as much to this. i would say if other players were here and didn't react then its possible they r aware we r both town and just want to see the thread drown? honestly i can't tell because i don't know who is active or not right now.

anyway to conclude, i think poyser didnt come off very towny here, but whether u guys believe him or not is up to u. i will 100% need an explanation of where the serial killer kills went if poyser was not SK. i would suggest if someone can protect me tonight i will really check poyser but i am confident he will just kill me. eitherway i am a big threat to him if he is SK, so i am super self-resolving and should never be the lynch here imo, but yea

1. @The Grimch
2. @Tweet - Carmine Lorenzo - Bodyguard - Killed Night 1
3. @Ekkologix
4. @Zinger Burger
5. @Poyser
6. @Sky - Zeus Carver - Bomb Defuser - Lynched Day 2
7. @Chris Kringle
8. @Noelle Kringle
9. @Lethal Banks
10. @CraigPelton
11. @Hans Gruber - Colonel William Stuart - Janitor/Rolestopper - Lynched Day 1
12. @Project Jonny
13. @The Blaze
14. @Doddsy
15. @Wang Chung
16. @Junkette
17. @Raidokken
18. @RetepAdam.
anyway

this shud be the PoE

doddsy/poyser/wang and one of TFW/blaze

i am pretty saddened that today's lynch and duel were pretty sub-optimal

but next day onward shud be all scum lynches
this ones an absolutely random lynch

i was in nobody's PoE last day

suddenly im the lynch today

kek

^^^ posts of note probably, i might find more.

Junkette

Reaction score
I wish i was around for those posts :( I might've read him towny again. RIP EKKO.

Junkette

Reaction score
So I ISO'd CP here's part 1 of his posts, first two pages of 6.

you are wrong, I don't like jeff's posts
^ especially that one!.

Very early hinted at not being keen on Jeff, feels like an early test the waters on bus/distancing with Jeff, scum do.

Sky is TOWN

HOW QUICKLY THIS CHANGED.

Doddsy likes to show up toward the end of phases and give the big MQ recaps, it's safe because he doesn't have to get bogged down in interactions with people and can comment on stuff with the knowledge of how things developed from there and how people feel already. if he's posting naturally and freely early on I think it's usually a town tell. not ALWAYS but my early town reads are always flexible so I can mislynch whoever I want later I mean so I can get some kind of direction going and see what other people think and will say about my reads which helps me read them as well etc
This post and read on Doddsy feels like ok but with added TMI to make it look pretty.

Junkette

Reaction score
I meant prodding jeff d1 for not being obvtown yet
vote Jeff

brb sleep
unvote
vote grim barry

Feeling good about this!

Super quick to change his early vote on scum too indy here. Doesn't feel like much bite to the Jeff scum read tbh.
Does that vote progrewssion feel off too anyone else??

I do think Barry is Indy fwiw

THOSE DAY 1 TMI READS TOO MUCH FUN EH CP?

Let's lynch Jeff imo I feel like he's scum and policy lynching indies is boring

Back2Jeff for bus cred it looks like.

Junkette

Reaction score

Junkette

Reaction score
I have like a page or two of CP left, I'll finish reading it later, I'll probably ISO Wang too.