A Good Day to Die Hard: Mafia with a Vengeance [Game Thread]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Up to post 387 now.

Fluff was fluff even the joke votes.

4th, Sky, and Haza all questioning Jeff and his not ending fluff when he said we should really start the game all positives for me and seems town so far.

Chris asking about Zinger and the no follow up to his question is positive.

Jeff stating his fishing for a reaction to answer Chris not so good, but Haza was ok with his answer about it being a joke vote on Lethal was ok.

Chris, haza, sky and 4th talking about Poyser scum tactics. Seem like town folks trying to get a read on someone with proper discussion.

CP comes in talks about 4th being hedge and Doddsy talking alot being townie

Then the Chris/Sky convo about leans and reads being to early and it went on awhile. Chris was ok with the response. Sky kept trying to discuss it. Jeff said the convo seemed fabricated and forced. Then asking 4th why he wasn't pinging him now. 4th said he did but it wasn't enough to vote him and the Chris/Sky interaction is T vs T.

Blaze and Jonny came back both said not much has gone on since they were last there.

Doddsy liked Sky, Chris, haza, Zinger, Grim, and 4th as town. Didn't like CP's entrance

Zinger comes back with a Jeff and poyser are scum thing. Not trying to figure that out yet.

Tweet comes in likes 4th questioning of Jeff but not Hazas vote on Jeff as it's not a smoking gun and was on with him.

So far of note

Chris, haza, sky and 4th all seem town based upon them questioning of things and seeming to try and figure things out.

Grim could be town based upon interactions.

Nothing on Jeff yet but he has seemed to be all over for the moment.

Tweet- liking 4ths reason but not Haza's vote is odd. Then votes CP

Still reading. More will come.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Up to post 387 now.

Fluff was fluff even the joke votes.

4th, Sky, and Haza all questioning Jeff and his not ending fluff when he said we should really start the game all positives for me and seems town so far.

Chris asking about Zinger and the no follow up to his question is positive.

Jeff stating his fishing for a reaction to answer Chris not so good, but Haza was ok with his answer about it being a joke vote on Lethal was ok.

Chris, haza, sky and 4th talking about Poyser scum tactics. Seem like town folks trying to get a read on someone with proper discussion.

CP comes in talks about 4th being hedge and Doddsy talking alot being townie

Then the Chris/Sky convo about leans and reads being to early and it went on awhile. Chris was ok with the response. Sky kept trying to discuss it. Jeff said the convo seemed fabricated and forced. Then asking 4th why he wasn't pinging him now. 4th said he did but it wasn't enough to vote him and the Chris/Sky interaction is T vs T.

Blaze and Jonny came back both said not much has gone on since they were last there.

Doddsy liked Sky, Chris, haza, Zinger, Grim, and 4th as town. Didn't like CP's entrance

Zinger comes back with a Jeff and poyser are scum thing. Not trying to figure that out yet.

Tweet comes in likes 4th questioning of Jeff but not Hazas vote on Jeff as it's not a smoking gun and was on with him.

So far of note

Chris, haza, sky and 4th all seem town based upon them questioning of things and seeming to try and figure things out.

Grim could be town based upon interactions.

Nothing on Jeff yet but he has seemed to be all over for the moment.

Tweet- liking 4ths reason but not Haza's vote is odd. Then votes CP

Still reading. More will come.

Spoiler alert, Wang, I'm indy. :lol

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I have an oPiNiOn on Wangs post just now but I'll keep it secret until he posts more

*stares expectantly*

RetepAdam.

It me.
Reaction score
Oh shit. I totally forgot.

Uh... I'll catch up in the morning. I will.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Up to post 734

Ekko comes in. Discusses fluff and people being nervous (Doddsy) because of no emotes. Didn't like 4th question of Jeff. Feels his post is fake. Votes Grim and calls him a wolf. Asks why CP likes Doddsy for being talkative.

Jonny says Ekko and Zinger are scum for pulling something from nothing.

Tweet doesn't like Doddsy explanation about Grim.

4th is lost on Ekko

Poyser is back doesn't like the push Tweet was making on Haza. Likes Ekkos read back, thinks tweet is town.

Chris disagrees with Ekko about Doddsy but what he says makes sense.

Lethal says Jeff seemed Passive aggressive, votes Ekko.

Jeff thinks sky is town, doesn't like 4th vote on Zinger, does not like Jonny and his responses.

So Ekko basically comes in and says alot if stuff about Doddsy and then likes his responses which is good. He really dislikes Grim and all his null reads.

Jeff comes back reads back about some others doesn't like Jonny at all and basically says Chris is flip floppy. Sky then agrees with Jeff about this.

Still seeing Sky, Haza, Chris as town. Blaze seems towny with his responses to others.

Ekko seems aggressive and speaks his mind while typing and reading still trying to get a grasp on him.

Jeff unsure of still based upon what I am reading. Almost feels like he is countering alot based upon being sussed early.

While I haven't hated Grims responses so far he doesn't seem to be trying to solve much.

Still trying to figure out Jonnys stance seems pigeon holed on Zinger and somewhat Ekko.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Up to post 1028.

Jeff seems like he is making excuses by saying no excuses.

Sky seems to be liking Jeff's thoughts more.

Jeff- misunderstood Jonny

Jonny twice says he would vote for himself over his own play.

Tweet pulls out a post of Jeff's that shows his scum play tactics.

Grim claims Indy survivor.

CP thinks Jonny and Jeff are busing each other.

Tweet is looking town

Sky easily changes mind about Jeff.

Jeff claims town jail keeper.

Tweet calls him out says he did something in the past sameway.

Sky pushes Grim over Jeff afraid Jeff is setting her up for a mislynch. Then some weird co-scum convo. Seems nervous.

Zinger says let him watch Jeff votes me. Is a double voter and refuses to vote Jeff because he claimed Jailkeeper.

From what I am reading now. I still like Haza and Chris. Tweet has moved up.

Sky has moved down.

Grim is an indy.

Jeff while his posts did seem genuine after he came back and he claimed jailkeeper.

Jonny seems to be giving up at times when making comments like I would vote me too. Seems like a way of telling everyone not to.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Alright finally caught up.

Not rehashing the rest as it was essentially end if day on votes.

Town reads for me:
Haza
Tweet
Chris- mainly because Jeff was having a little back and forth with Chris which seemed like he was trying to discredit him as well.

Jonny- same as Chris.

Slight towns-
Blaze- liked his approach
Zinger- had me confused through my read back but the last few post right now he has made has seemed coherent.
CP
TFW- have liked his approach and he started the Jeff stuff which Haza has since pushed til the end with tweet.

Scum leans:

Sky: for what seemed like she was protecting Jeff, but seemed very town as the game started and has since seemed more suss as I read.

Null- pretty much everyone else that is left.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Alright finally caught up.

Not rehashing the rest as it was essentially end if day on votes.

Town reads for me:
Haza
Tweet
Chris- mainly because Jeff was having a little back and forth with Chris which seemed like he was trying to discredit him as well.

Jonny- same as Chris.

Slight towns-
Blaze- liked his approach
Zinger- had me confused through my read back but the last few post right now he has made has seemed coherent.
CP
TFW- have liked his approach and he started the Jeff stuff which Haza has since pushed til the end with tweet.

Scum leans:

Sky: for what seemed like she was protecting Jeff, but seemed very town as the game started and has since seemed more suss as I read.

Null- pretty much everyone else that is left.

You have Ekko as null?

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
You have Ekko as null?
Yeah I am torn on him. He came out with some weird stuff on Doddsy and his fluff stuff but the stuff 4th said about Jeff wasn't much to go on but he was correct. Him tossing out a bunch of stuff some I agreed with some like the doddsy stuff I couldn't based upon what I read. Granted he did disappear and show up after the lynch went through. So for me I am just no sure yet and need to see more.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
I also have to say I can't wait to see Ekko's response to Wang's read list, because it'll be interesting to see what he has to say.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Kay so now that he's done, it's time for muh oPiNiOn on Wang

1) I've never seen Wang do this sort of recap and he's been town almost exclusively whenever he played
2) Until the very end there, those recaps were just that, re-telling what happened without analysis which amounts to busywork/paper shuffling. He's ended up with a handful of reads at the end there but they're mostly concensus reads.

In summary, I am wary.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Kay so now that he's done, it's time for muh oPiNiOn on Wang

1) I've never seen Wang do this sort of recap and he's been town almost exclusively whenever he played
2) Until the very end there, those recaps were just that, re-telling what happened without analysis which amounts to busywork/paper shuffling. He's ended up with a handful of reads at the end there but they're mostly concensus reads.

In summary, I am wary.
Could be a direction if the inherently suspicious claimed indy isn't your cup of tea