A Good Day to Die Hard: Mafia with a Vengeance [Game Thread]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
all hail town leader cal

almost like ur sure this guy is gna flip scum and yall staged this up in ur scum chat since jeff cant play rn or sm sht
Told u I got it breh

Like I said earlier I was quite sure, 90%, tweets confidence pushed me towards 100% too as he has a good record reading Jeff and seemed as sure as I was

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
You quoted a lot from me so I'll just quote this one to not have a whole wall here. Think you misread my post, when I say it means nothing I mean that he's looking at nothing, not that what he was doing means nothing. Like the content of what he looked into I don't think meant the two of them were scum, but him using that was still weird. I didn't want to vote for him at first because it was early in the game and I didn't feel like it was enough for an outright vote at that moment (mountain out of a molehill) but I wanted to remember what happened to add on if he said/did something else.
For Ekko being similar to Zinger at the time to me, I thought his whole thing with the nervousness posts he brought up was in the same realm, it was looking at nothing but him using it was weird. However as the day progressed before I went to sleep, Ekko pretty much wasn't pinging me anymore. With my reads for Sky, Blaze, CP and Kringle at that time, they were the ones I felt were the most trustworthy and helpful as far as pushing the game forward and/or trying to push people.
Now I have to catchup on everything, but I'm still surprised there aren't more posts in here, what happened to all of you lol
this kind of takes away from any team equity between jeff and jonny

they shud not be aligned together

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
im trying to find the point where jeff realizes there is no hope to push back
thats probaably where real EoD starts

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
im trying to find the point where jeff realizes there is no hope to push back
thats probaably where real EoD starts
By post 1000 it was clear he knew it was over but in reality I expect he knew much sooner

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
it sux for jeff to be yeeted day 1 but im noting down his scum meta involving backtracking easily and buddying others for future games

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
I don't like judging bad play by the standard of other bad play, that just starts a race to the bottom

Do you really think Zinger makes those posts while believing them earnestly from a town perspective?
that post is NAI for him
you have to also consider why wud he say it and bring himself to light for no reason if he is scum?

he was perfectly hidden at the time and no attention was going his way

i agree excessive joking is bad and shud be auto lynched, but the one he did worked out greatly for reactions, and it was only once. its funny how you latch to it this much tho. are u struggling for content sky?

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
The Grimch
Tweet
Ekkologix

Zinger Burger
Poyser
Sky
Chris Kringle
Noelle Kringle
Lethal Banks
CraigPelton
Hans Gruber
Project Jonny
The Blaze
Doddsy
Wang Chung
Junkette
Raidokken
RetepAdam.

town leans time.

I've like what ekko brought so far, regardless if his Doddsy stuff was weird. felt on brand as I said earlier. looks like hes trying to solve.
tweet, cp both had good posts that I've also already pointed out. so far, looks good.
sky on meta/lack of self awareness
Haza darker because I feel he's made his presence felt and is actively trying to move things along, regardless if that current direction is yours truly.
not a single scum read

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
that post is NAI for him
you have to also consider why wud he say it and bring himself to light for no reason if he is scum?

he was perfectly hidden at the time and no attention was going his way

i agree excessive joking is bad and shud be auto lynched, but the one he did worked out greatly for reactions, and it was only once. its funny how you latch to it this much tho. are u struggling for content sky?
That depends if he did it for reactions though

And it's not like I'm latching on to it so much, Jeff and Barry have occupied my time for the part of the thread you haven't read yet

Dolph Zinger

Reaction score
That depends if he did it for reactions though

And it's not like I'm latching on to it so much, Jeff and Barry have occupied my time for the part of the thread you haven't read yet
I didn't do it for reactions, people were asking so I answered

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Well it's either vote for a scum lean of mine or, in the eyes of the public, OMGUS since both Ekko and Tweet are both voting me.

It's uh, not really a great playing field to have.
why r u so worried what the others think of u tho
if u scum read us vote us
its simple

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
who was he refering to here if anyone knows?
He is talking about Grimch who was voting for Lethal despite not having him as a scum lean but having Ekko and Tweet as scum leans

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Lethal hasn't exhibited that one scum tell of his during his catchup, at all. Also his vote and then immediate unvote, vote different player, looks very non-scum. Ima call him town
too early for that :no:

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Final thoughts on readback:

Was down with the Jeff direction until he actually posted and made some decent points

Lethal probably doing Just Lethal Things

Barry's posting feels empty and given that that's not what is expected from town Barry, would be willing to follow that way if that gains steam

Otherwise I'm staying where I am
really poor post
one liners
unexplained reads
willing to move to counter wagon

unvote
vote grim barry

Feeling good about this!
I move blaze from scum lean to town lean

Still sus on Jonny

Poyser looks good

this as well