A Good Day to Die Hard: Mafia with a Vengeance [Game Thread]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
barry i am here now

i said give me abit

ty

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
You'd think you'd remember something like this game but I guess not. :kawhi
Dunno if it'll help you understand but if you think about it, most of us here log on for stuff that isn't just mafia related...so we are like here anyway and see the notifs. If you don't visit the site for other shit it's much easier to forget.

I never log into the weeb forums for weeb shit so I forget the mafia games sometimes

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Doddsy liking one of my posts from post-flip :hmm

Reactions: Doddsy

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
:slip: Well that readback took like 4 hours while working but we done now.

Wow that Lethal read back was riveting. Exciting even, and other pejorative. I'd be down to vote him tbh. :lizlol

Fourth can also be slightly town lean btw. He's active and trying to push things along and so far he hasn't pinged me negatively in any way. Welcome to the town corps mate :garrett

As for Project Jonny... boy oh boy. I just don't know where to begin. He hasn't been playing with any sense of agency. I don't think I've played with him though, but I think I'd probably be down to vote him.
I quoted this one I believe because I didn't particularly like this post as it seemed bet hedgy regarding Lethal. Obvs is indy but so largely irrelevant

:hmm: don't know how I feel about that Grim vote on Lethal bc I actually agree Lethal didn't look good but at the same time Lethal is such an easy target on D1 and that's VERY generic reasoning to vote him as well. I don't even think I'd describe Lethal as "toothless" during his readback, he had some bite, I just didn't think it made a lot of sense (especially that Haza/Sky part)
This was my thinking as well so I quoted this one :wtf2

vote grim
Didn't like this vote as this also seemed very opportunistic and hedgy. Obvs I was correct so re-affirm deity status and take all credit for lynch :cozy

I did not, I just think it's the laziest direction and one that;s likely to get the most traction, if you get my drift
124.gif

Haza is absolutely town, as if that wasn't obvious enough.
So is Tweet. Poy poy also looks good from that, as does CP to a degree.

^ Doddsy's last post and why I think there's alignment potential as he didn't take it any further than this but made sure to mention Jeff.
I mean I'm not even gonna debate that it looks pretty awful. I meant to put my vote down before I went to bed but then I went to bed

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
This sticks out like a sore thumb to me and I'm not sure how to explain it - I guess it's that I've seen Jeff get very passive aggressive in the past when scum and this has that tone to me. It's easy to grow into comfort posting when up chilling discussing burgers and pizza. I'm going to see what the next 31 pages offer.
did he convince u later on since haza said ur vote was on me

Gonna jump in since I'm up, that wasn't passive aggressive at all from pov, I guess I can see where u could think that though, hard to decipher tone in typed form. Going to say it straight up now though, I'm simply not feeling mafia too much this game and I don't plan on being aggressive at all either, really not in that mindset after this weekend. Now , as promised I will do my full read back shortly and my read list . But if your expecting balls to walls town Jeff that's up everyone's ass you'll all likely be a bit dissapointed.
that was borderline pretty defensive, but seemed genuine actualy

Dolph Zinger

Reaction score
I'll probably end up being right about them
I'm just going to tunnel on Poyser now until something happens

ngl I thought he was just joking about the "I Do" thing and still halfway suspect it but the post where he doubled down about being right on them seems like he really believes he's caught scum
Mate if you were there when it happened it was spooky how sus it was

I don't really know how Zinger play as scum but I assume he wouldn't double down on something that ridiculous as scum knowing he'd look like an idiot from it.
Not so ridiculous now

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Oh Retep is playing

Vote: Retep
Legit though the readback of Ekko stinks

Unvote

Vote: Ekko
I've stopped at page 30. My brain is fried. I'll try my best to get on for a bit in the morning.
so anyone but jeff is what u want?
shuda just voted barry
he was the counter wagon
kek

like this
Vote Barry

Gotta stop holding my vote so close all the time on D1 though, y'all tell me that every game lol

but atleast chris actually had posts leading up to the barry vote, and he was questioning about jeff as well

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Can we get a claim from Jeff before we trip over ourselves
Poyser is the kind of voice that could have pushed us towards a Barry lynch at this stage rather than go for a claim from Jeff which he would then go on to be unmoved by.

Makes it highly unlikely that Poyser is scum imo

Reactions: Poyser

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Gonna have to insist on more votes on Jeff here.

While he may just not be playing his town game (and admitting to it) I'm afraid we can't just take that at his word and give him a pass.

Especially when it is Jeff, who takes great pride in his town game, it's a bad look and he needs to be pushed.
all hail town leader cal

almost like ur sure this guy is gna flip scum and yall staged this up in ur scum chat since jeff cant play rn or sm sht

Reactions: RDK

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
so anyone but jeff is what u want?
shuda just voted barry
he was the counter wagon
kek

like this

but atleast chris actually had posts leading up to the barry vote, and he was questioning about jeff as well

My wagon hadn't even picked up yet.