A Good Day to Die Hard: Mafia with a Vengeance [Game Thread]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph Zinger

Reaction score
I wasn't joking, those are my actual thoughts. Boom triple down baby

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
How does Barry usually play because from what I remember from his scum game he wasn't that involved in thread discussions or in general really but it's been a while. I also did agree that his Lethal stuff felt geniune enough whoever said that.
barry goes with the flow as scum, which could explain struggling to generate content early when there isn't really a flow to go with, which there hasn't been really this game. as town he's more of a wrecking ball

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Pretty much for the same reason as Zinger, you both kinda went off of something that wasn't really there. Him with the "I do" thing and you saying that the other dude's posts made him seem nervous when it was all just fluff. But I will say that all your posts after that have seemed better.
let me ask u this though

do u expect scum to just hand you themselves on a silver platter without going after them?

you have to go off something to start no? even if it isnt "really there" as u claim. it will draw reactions and encourage activity

his posts were likely joke posts, which honestly looks poor cuz hes in no position to be joking rn

mine were just an observation. its better to note down everything i notice rather than keep it to myself. i would like the rest of town to see where my mind is rn so we can work together. it was basically thinking out load as i catch up

if majority of them don't agree with it, i'll simply move on, but the point is i'd rather make something than make nothing at all

CraigPelton

Reaction score
I do ….not know what you’re talking about
just the whole "just because they both said 'I do' doesn't mean they're scum together feels very easy and I haven't seen much from either of you outside of that. tfw can be naive like smark so I can see him getting hung up on it, but he's also been posting other stuff. sky will reply to everything

Nostradamus

White Rabbit
Reaction score
Website
www.ratswithwings.com
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
n4HSWck
Favorite Wrestler
kofi
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
edge
I would expect it from sky and tfw
That's not a good reason. You can't look at 4 people that did/said the same thing and only single out 2. It should be all or none regardless of what you "expect".

CraigPelton

Reaction score
jonny
blaze
chris
barry?

EASYYYYYY lol jk still reading back

CraigPelton

Reaction score
That's not a good reason. You can't look at 4 people that did/said the same thing and only single out 2. It should be all or none regardless of what you "expect".
SO WRONG LMAO!

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
I dislike this feeding Zinger an explanation (if that is what you're referring to)
do u think he was serious there? regardless of alignment

i think the joke was ill timed

but its a joke regardless

Dolph Zinger

Reaction score
just the whole "just because they both said 'I do' doesn't mean they're scum together feels very easy and I haven't seen much from either of you outside of that. tfw can be naive like smark so I can see him getting hung up on it, but he's also been posting other stuff. sky will reply to everything
Think of it as they were scum together first, they start posting and they hiveminded

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I do …. Not agree. :jade

But maybe read some more. since you think that’s all I’ve done.

Nostradamus

White Rabbit
Reaction score
Website
www.ratswithwings.com
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
n4HSWck
Favorite Wrestler
kofi
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
edge
let me ask u this though

do u expect scum to just hand you themselves on a silver platter without going after them?

you have to go off something to start no? even if it isnt "really there" as u claim. it will draw reactions and encourage activity

his posts were likely joke posts, which honestly looks poor cuz hes in no position to be joking rn

mine were just an observation. its better to note down everything i notice rather than keep it to myself. i would like the rest of town to see where my mind is rn so we can work together. it was basically thinking out load as i catch up

if majority of them don't agree with it, i'll simply move on, but the point is i'd rather make something than make nothing at all
You bring up completely valid points, however I still think that those were weak things to start with. Probably could've gone after something else.

Dolph Zinger

Reaction score
I could come up with other reasons if you want, some more logical shit but I don't feel like that's necessary