A Good Day to Die Hard: Mafia with a Vengeance [Game Thread]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
So yeah CP noticed the same thing I did with regards to safe/hedgy posts, his assessment of TFW being a less than confident town player also is something I agree with so I'm fine with all of this. Would still like to see more assertiveness from the pal TFW
should've kept reading before I snapped at you earlier! Thanks for the solid town read! :)

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
On topic of Poyser, I was half expecting him to vote me for my entry posts because fuck knows why, so the fact that he didn't gave me pause, and in fact I don't think he voted anyone so far which seems odd because he tends to like his "nail em to the wall before they can get settled in thread" approach. Then again like I said, stuff has changed and idrk where his head is at atm so I'm not sure how deep to read into this.

CraigPelton

Reaction score
Not a fan of this. What Haza says here isn't strictly false but the first 10 pages were all fluff so singling out Jeff for not doing anything seems nonsensical and a bit fake.
fake? for haza? seems pretty on brand to me!

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Barry read was legit tone of posts, seems more town self so far than scum.

Also I still want examples of my nervousness plz
Egh I really wish you could be more concrete because this reasoning still feels pretty squishy to me

CraigPelton

Reaction score
We was fluff posting earlier when these two posts were made one after the other

They both started a sentence with 'I do' and who starts a sentence like that, doesn't feel right. So I started suspecting Hans Gruber and Poyser to be scummates.
WEDDING THEORY? :mark:

• Love
Reactions: RetepAdam.

CraigPelton

Reaction score
loving zinger's confidence and unorthodox style

he could probably get me to buy one of them chicken sammiches if he really wanted to

Reactions: Dolph Zinger

CraigPelton

Reaction score
I think that "I do" thing he pointed out means absolutely nothing whatsoever. It doesn't strike me as odd at all.
I do agree the whole “I do” thing seems odd. Like I don’t see how starting a sentence with that connects them together at all. Seems like a reach.
You really think so guys?!

2 scum here probably.

CraigPelton

Reaction score
ngl I thought he was just joking about the "I Do" thing and still halfway suspect it but the post where he doubled down about being right on them seems like he really believes he's caught scum
you I'm on the fence about. sky and tfw's reactions to wedding theory I buy

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Can I get some examples of my nervousness and carefulness. Plz need to improve my scum game
post more emotes and maybe don't make it too dry

yw yw

Nostradamus

White Rabbit
Reaction score
Website
www.ratswithwings.com
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
n4HSWck
Favorite Wrestler
kofi
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
edge
You really think so guys?!

2 scum here probably.
Sky said the same thing, and asked me about it in the first place. So you suspecting me and Blaze, but not the original person that asked about it, is very weird to me.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Did that, keep reading.
But if I had to add to it, I'd probably lean more towards Zinger being scum or you. Zinger I said why already, and you seem a little shaky to me.
define shaky

Nostradamus

White Rabbit
Reaction score
Website
www.ratswithwings.com
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
n4HSWck
Favorite Wrestler
kofi
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
edge
define shaky
Pretty much for the same reason as Zinger, you both kinda went off of something that wasn't really there. Him with the "I do" thing and you saying that the other dude's posts made him seem nervous when it was all just fluff. But I will say that all your posts after that have seemed better.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Barry read was legit tone of posts, seems more town self so far than scum.

Also I still want examples of my nervousness plz
i recall him being this uninvolved as scum in the game i hosted

added to the excessive null reads + his post saying he will be confused the entire game

its a deal breaker for me

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Doddsy likes to show up toward the end of phases and give the big MQ recaps, it's safe because he doesn't have to get bogged down in interactions with people and can comment on stuff with the knowledge of how things developed from there and how people feel already. if he's posting naturally and freely early on I think it's usually a town tell. not ALWAYS but my early town reads are always flexible so I can mislynch whoever I want later I mean so I can get some kind of direction going and see what other people think and will say about my reads which helps me read them as well etc
To be fair the easiness of that doesn't really factor in at all, I do but multis when I come on in the morning because 80% of play happens when I'm asleep

Egh I really wish you could be more concrete because this reasoning still feels pretty squishy to me
It is squishy it's not like they're concrete 100% town reads, just my leans

post more emotes and maybe don't make it too dry

yw yw
Sussed for emojis :mjcry

CraigPelton

Reaction score
Sky said the same thing, and asked me about it in the first place. So you suspecting me and Blaze, but not the original person that asked about it, is very weird to me.
I would expect it from sky and tfw

Reactions: Canadian Dragon