A Good Day to Die Hard: Mafia with a Vengeance [Game Thread]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nostradamus

White Rabbit
Reaction score
Website
www.ratswithwings.com
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
n4HSWck
Favorite Wrestler
kofi
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
edge
any reads up to that point?
top 3 town/scum wud be good
Did that, keep reading.
But if I had to add to it, I'd probably lean more towards Zinger being scum or you. Zinger I said why already, and you seem a little shaky to me.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
I'm The Fourth Wall before you get more confused

original.gif
you i can tell from the set lol

• Love
Reactions: Marty McFourth

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
In summary up to this point, TFW and Sky are likely town, Ekko seems eager to solve and while I don't agree with all of his takes ima call him town for now as well. Haza in hindsight felt pretty towny too and Jeff on the other hand has continued to provide nothing while expecting more from me in particular so I find myself kinda agreeing with Haza that Jeff is off, even though we took opposite sides on the argument earlier lel.

Barry feels hedgy, Jonny could stand to be more game-related in his posts as well. I'm only half-joking when I say CP should be vigged. Everyone else null for now.

Reactions: RetepAdam.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
I'm by no means reading Doddsy as town but I'm not sure where you are going with the read on him Ekko and the posts you singled out. The 'aggressively scummy' posts were not serious
yea they probaably werent
i was looking more of overall from page 1 to 5, i felt like he was the most one trying to blend in with the rest of the fluffers

his later on post after page 20 was better, but i need an explanation for the barry town read

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
Wow Tweet wants me vigged for believing he had our best interests at heart when he warned us about the character claims

Sick guy!

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
What do you mean how can I say this lol, I read his posts and I see a lot of "don't know how to read this guy, null on that dude", it just looks hedgy to me.
i actually love this post

Reactions: RetepAdam.

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Seriously though can you elaborate on what exactly you found towny about Barry because I genuinely don't see it.
yea they probaably werent
i was looking more of overall from page 1 to 5, i felt like he was the most one trying to blend in with the rest of the fluffers

his later on post after page 20 was better, but i need an explanation for the barry town read
Barry read was legit tone of posts, seems more town self so far than scum.

Also I still want examples of my nervousness plz

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Wow Tweet wants me vigged for believing he had our best interests at heart when he warned us about the character claims

Sick guy!
My vote on you was half banter and half "hang on, we've been having fun over this you-pocketing-me stuff for a while now but the fact is, you were scum just about literally every time you did it so what are the chances".

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
Not sure I agree with CP saying Doddsy feels town based on him being chatty, I've looked over his posts and I really wouldn't say he feels town over them. I don't feel it's a tell because I've definitely seen Doddsy fluff before early and interact with people, I wouldn't say it says anything of his alignment. Happy to be proven wrong, but that irked me when I read it.
Doddsy likes to show up toward the end of phases and give the big MQ recaps, it's safe because he doesn't have to get bogged down in interactions with people and can comment on stuff with the knowledge of how things developed from there and how people feel already. if he's posting naturally and freely early on I think it's usually a town tell. not ALWAYS but my early town reads are always flexible so I can mislynch whoever I want later I mean so I can get some kind of direction going and see what other people think and will say about my reads which helps me read them as well etc