A Good Day to Die Hard: Mafia with a Vengeance [Game Thread]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
its a possibility, but im trying to understand why not duel anyone today

literally anyone in the PoE is a good duel

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
If your post count is hovering around or god forbid below mine I need you to step up in a major way before day or pm me to rep out, please.

Last edited:

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
I have read through a couple of times did Junk ever state what the second part of her role was?

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I have read through a couple of times did Junk ever state what the second part of her role was?
I don’t believe she did, at least that I noticed.

Junkette

Reaction score
Also, Jonny is a slot that keeps being up in the air for me because he's mostly responded to me when I've prodded him which isn't inherently scummy, but it does show he's around but maybe not always knowing what to say/do. Would not be a priority right now tho over the other reads I have, I think Lethal and Doddsy are pinging me more and I don't really trust Junk.
Got ya. I'd say we are on about the same wavelength with the reads for the most part, although I'd probably have Doddsy in a stronger shade than Junk, but that might be mostly because I doubt myself when it comes to her a lot. I've seen many plays by her that seem scummy, and she ends up being town.
I think this is a town tfw, THE UNCERTAINTY re: me is a town trait for TFW, he tends to read me town when he's scum.

Junkette

Reaction score
I don’t believe she did, at least that I noticed.
Now why would I do something stupid like claim that portion at night, it's best not too speculate till tomorrow yea?

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Now why would I do something stupid like claim that portion at night, it's best not too speculate till tomorrow yea?

Hey, I didn't say you should. Was just giving Wang an answer is all. Sorry if it came off that way.

Junkette

Reaction score
I'll duel tomorrow for sure, I intend to be more active for d3 as I have lots of free time this weekend :)

Junkette

Reaction score
i'm jk about the first half.

Wang could be scum, why not wang?

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
i'm jk about the first half.

Wang could be scum, why not wang?
Wang is tricky as I've never seen him draw scum. He is totally playing as I've seen him play before as town though so I'm not concerned at the moment. I'd expect to see differences if he wasn't town and haven't yet

Reactions: Junkette

Junkette

Reaction score
do u have anything on poyser btw?
or jonny
or CP

these 3 are hiding under free town reads on them and are keeping their involvement to bare minimum
also moving forward we kinda need to force our scum reads to hammer the lynch so in the event of a bomb, they will be rekt

tho they obviously wont comply but that will expose them harder
i can smell it
This is a town Ekko, i agree re: Poyser his read on me felt too much based on role and not enough on play? Like no meta at all even? Is it cause you've literally seen me claim unprompted in every scenario and this one you won't fight cause you're scum and i'm town???

Hey, I didn't say you should. Was just giving Wang an answer is all. Sorry if it came off that way.
The first of all was me JK.
The latter part was what town should do.

Reactions: Hidden Blaze

Junkette

Reaction score
We didn't know at the time. Correct me if I'm wrong, but from what I was reading most people thought Sky was going to be scum, no? So if Junk had dueled Sky and then Sky came up town as a result of that move, Junk would have looked bad for doing the duel, right? So to avoid that from happening, Junk could have been told to not do it, let Sky's death happen as a lynch like it seemed it was falling towards majority anyway, so that way it wouldn't fall back on Junk and she could cruise by in the night phase again.

Genuinely let me know if my ass is confused/mixing up anything here, please.

This is transparent town.

I personally think a scum junk absolutely uses her duel there on either the townie who everybody wants dead or The indy that’s been caught in a lie, but I guess your explanation makes sense. I was just a bit unsure as to why you had it that one of them had to be scum in the first place

like I’ve already said if barry ends up being scum that’s moot but assuming he really is indy I don’t think she holds her shot, especially when she herself is in danger of being killed. She’s wanna make sure she gets to use her extra kill before that happens

oh fuck nvm there it is, is this read tmi or experience playing with me though guys??