A Good Day to Die Hard: Mafia with a Vengeance [Game Thread]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
jonny or cp are literally just indies

and its possible scum roleblocked the serial here

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Incidentally I think this was Jonny rather than Lethal
Yeah I just went through jeff’s posts and I’m pretty confident he’s not aligned with Jonny. Was such a fuck up of a push lol, but you can tell he clearly is trying to push that direction at first, before he realises he’s misread the post he was attacking

Reactions: Junkette and RDK

Nostradamus

White Rabbit
Reaction score
Website
www.ratswithwings.com
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
n4HSWck
Favorite Wrestler
kofi
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
edge
jonny or cp are literally just indies

and its possible scum roleblocked the serial here
Def not an indie, I'm fully town bro, I wish I had something fun to do in one of these games.
Now that it's Friday night/the weekend I should be more active in the game.

Also damn I really thought between Sky and Junk that Sky would be the one lying. Since Sky wasn't, it's probably Junk and I'd vote her in a heartbeat now because she just did not use the duel, took too long to answer a question about how it was used, was waiting for permission it seemed, and has only popped up at night mostly. Feel like she was swayed away from using it most likely.

Is anything worth reading back in the posts between Smark putting down Sky's death and now?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Def not an indie, I'm fully town bro, I wish I had something fun to do in one of these games.
Now that it's Friday night/the weekend I should be more active in the game.

Also damn I really thought between Sky and Junk that Sky would be the one lying. Since Sky wasn't, it's probably Junk and I'd vote her in a heartbeat now because she just did not use the duel, took too long to answer a question about how it was used, was waiting for permission it seemed, and has only popped up at night mostly. Feel like she was swayed away from using it most likely.

Is anything worth reading back in the posts between Smark putting down Sky's death and now?
What’s the scum motivation for not shooting off a duel on someone we now know was town though?

Nostradamus

White Rabbit
Reaction score
Website
www.ratswithwings.com
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
n4HSWck
Favorite Wrestler
kofi
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
edge
What’s the scum motivation for not shooting off a duel on someone we now know was town though?
We didn't know at the time. Correct me if I'm wrong, but from what I was reading most people thought Sky was going to be scum, no? So if Junk had dueled Sky and then Sky came up town as a result of that move, Junk would have looked bad for doing the duel, right? So to avoid that from happening, Junk could have been told to not do it, let Sky's death happen as a lynch like it seemed it was falling towards majority anyway, so that way it wouldn't fall back on Junk and she could cruise by in the night phase again.

Genuinely let me know if my ass is confused/mixing up anything here, please.

Reactions: Poyser

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
We didn't know at the time. Correct me if I'm wrong, but from what I was reading most people thought Sky was going to be scum, no? So if Junk had dueled Sky and then Sky came up town as a result of that move, Junk would have looked bad for doing the duel, right? So to avoid that from happening, Junk could have been told to not do it, let Sky's death happen as a lynch like it seemed it was falling towards majority anyway, so that way it wouldn't fall back on Junk and she could cruise by in the night phase again.

This is a good answer

Reactions: Nostradamus

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I personally think a scum junk absolutely uses her duel there on either the townie who everybody wants dead or The indy that’s been caught in a lie, but I guess your explanation makes sense. I was just a bit unsure as to why you had it that one of them had to be scum in the first place

like I’ve already said if barry ends up being scum that’s moot but assuming he really is indy I don’t think she holds her shot, especially when she herself is in danger of being killed. She’s wanna make sure she gets to use her extra kill before that happens

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Yeah no resistance to the wagon either doesn't help
She didn't fight it much at all other than asking where we would look when she flipped town.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock

well if we tell her to duel sky then junk dueling sky is just as equivalent to us lynching sky no? its almost the same thing

it just speeds up the PoE

junk avoiding to duel sky meaning she does not want us to lynch someone else in the same day. basically if she dueled sky, then we wud lynch doddsy, and junk probabaly does not want that... cuz scummates