A Good Day to Die Hard: Mafia with a Vengeance [Game Thread]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Even I don't know what it does. The only way I'll know is if a bomb comes into play
I don't get this at all lol. It literally says in her pm what it does

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Die_Hard_with_a_Vengeance.png

Welcome to the Nakatomi Plaza: Die Hard Mafia!
High above the city of L.A. a team of terrorists has seized a building, taken hostages and declared war. One man has managed to escape.
An off-duty cop hiding somewhere inside. He's alone, tired... and the only chance anyone has got.

Final Day 2 Vote Count

Sky (10) - The Grimch, Chris Kringle, The Blaze, Ekkologix, Noelle Kringle, Doddsy, Zinger Burger, Poyser, Raidokken
Doddsy (1) - Sky

With a majority reached, Sky has been lynched.

Die_Hard_with_a_Vengeance.png

Welcome to the Nakatomi Plaza: Die Hard Mafia!
High above the city of L.A. a team of terrorists has seized a building, taken hostages and declared war. One man has managed to escape.
An off-duty cop hiding somewhere inside. He's alone, tired... and the only chance anyone has got.

6ea4c06169decfdc25b7f0844853a8bfff337e84.png

You are Zeus Carver
Role(s): Bomb Defuser

"You mean to tell me that I'm caught up in all this shit because some white cop threw some white asshole's brother off a roof?"

Zeus Carver is a hotheaded shopkeeper and activist who accompanies John McClane on his mission, proving to be resourceful and streetwise. Because he has no choice in the matter, Zeus is unwilling to help, but his ingenuity helps McClane through the games and over time, the two develop a love-hate type of friendship, mainly because he and McClane have very much in common.

You are a Town Bomb Defuser.

You have the following active abilities:

You may any day choose to defuse an active bomb on a player.

You win if all threats to the town are eliminated and at least one town-aligned player is alive.

Night 2 will end in approximately 14-18 hours.

why did sky say its a 1 shot

• Wow
Reactions: Junkette

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Vig please make sure you have easy to follow reads that are able to be referred to

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
I don't get this at all lol. It literally says in her pm what it does
i am guessing she thought bombs r placed by others and not a passive bomber

i didnt know it was a day ability either. did she say its a day ability? and unlimited shots nontheless

that role is super useful to keep diffusing bombs every day from whoever we lynch

she kinds butchered the claim hard ngl. unfortunate

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
That makes me feel a lot worse about Junk and how she just totally vanished after her initial burst of posts. Doddsy's play this day phase as well, I agree with what Poyser said about his reads list and it seeming like he doesn't want to be giving anything away. He had the consensus scum reads on there, and a lot of town leans.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
i am guessing she thought bombs r placed by others and not a passive bomber

i didnt know it was a day ability either. did she say its a day ability? and unlimited shots nontheless

that role is super useful to keep diffusing bombs every day from whoever we lynch

she kinds butchered the claim hard ngl. unfortunate
Yeah no resistance to the wagon either doesn't help

Reactions: Marty McFourth

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
That makes me feel a lot worse about Junk and how she just totally vanished after her initial burst of posts. Doddsy's play this day phase as well, I agree with what Poyser said about his reads list and it seeming like he doesn't want to be giving anything away. He had the consensus scum reads on there, and a lot of town leans.
Problem is if Junk is scum thar means scum has bomb and duel which is lot of extra kills. But unlimited defuser makes me feel better about that being a possibility. Of course so much of the game is still uncovered too that it would be foolish to put much stock into the setup

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
Problem is if Junk is scum thar means scum has bomb and duel which is lot of extra kills. But unlimited defuser makes me feel better about that being a possibility. Of course so much of the game is still uncovered too that it would be foolish to put much stock into the setup

Yea, that's a fair point too. I'm trying not to set-up spec too much right now as I've made myself look like a clown doing it before, and focus on the play by her which isn't really inspiring me thus far.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
junk has to yet give an actual reason on why not to duel sky