A Good Day to Die Hard: Mafia with a Vengeance [Game Thread]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Junkette

Reaction score
I’ll duel someone tomorrow, i might be the first duelist who hasn’t blown their load in forever

Junkette

Reaction score
I thought sky wanting to vote jeff in like her fourth post towny so I’m not surprised tbh

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
After consideration, Junk probably scum :mj4

Junkette

Reaction score
That makes me feel a lot worse about Junk and how she just totally vanished after her initial burst of posts. Doddsy's play this day phase as well, I agree with what Poyser said about his reads list and it seeming like he doesn't want to be giving anything away. He had the consensus scum reads on there, and a lot of town leans.
I was sleeping relax, I even said I didn’t want to duel sky, Don’t pin this on me we still got a duel to do

Junkette

Reaction score
second time ducking the business end of phases and then coming in hot and heavy after the flip is such a bad look lol
U know i can control timing as scum right? I’m just sure here because I’m here, no agenda here, this is a bad read

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
U know i can control timing as scum right? I’m just sure here because I’m here, no agenda here, this is a bad read
You can but you're not a very good scum player and have a history of shying away from the thread at important phases of play so you being online earlier today and avoiding posting is a big red flag. Especially when widely town read people were imploring you to engage a duel

• Angry
Reactions: Junkette

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Haza just looking to coast off the jeff bus and lynch tonies
just because you've done nothing doesn't mean you have to reduce those playing well to bussing. Come back to this after you see my flip I hope it makes you feel bad

• Angry
Reactions: Junkette

Junkette

Reaction score
You can but you're not a very good scum player and have a history of shying away from the thread at important phases of play so you being online earlier today and avoiding posting is a big red flag. Especially when widely town read people were imploring you to engage a duel
This is wrong thank you very much

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Scum reading you makes me a douche lol?