A Good Day to Die Hard: Mafia with a Vengeance [Game Thread]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
if we dont hit a scum in sky/doddsy then we shud consider hanging barry

that shud always be the order no?

if we get a scum in sky/doddsy, or even both then junk and zinger should be brought to trial

that should always be the order of play i think. barry should not be the priority today in either lynch or duel

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Well it's not looking like we get a duel today either way at this point tbh

Reactions: Marty McFourth

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K

if we get a scum in sky/doddsy, or even both then junk and zinger should be brought to trial

that should always be the order of play i think. barry should not be the priority today in either lynch or duel
Well forget Sky because she was always the lynch anyway.

So now you're between Doddsy and Barry. Barry has hidden facets of his role when claiming and lied about how smark uses them in games. So tell me now how Doddsy is more of a priority than Barry

Reactions: Ekkologix

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
zinger is a double voter btw
he shud eventually self resolve in a sense mafia will prioritize killing him at some point

if he remains alive even later in the game it gets more sus

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
I mean Doddsy hasn't even claimed yet and you're prioritizing dueling him over Barry :swaggyp

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Well forget Sky because she was always the lynch anyway.

So now you're between Doddsy and Barry. Barry has hidden facets of his role when claiming and lied about how smark uses them in games. So tell me now how Doddsy is more of a priority than Barry
because we have barry claiming something and doddsy not
plus barry was counter wagon to jeff, however i find it weird jeff never pushed that wagon hard

do u think we actually nailed 2 scum day 1? that wud be pretty sick

again its just a matter of priority. barry is active and he claimed everhthin, doddsy on the other hand did not claim and is uninvolved. i will always prioritize keeping the active player longer unless i am 100% sure he is scum, which i am not here

it looks like we arent getting the duel anyway lmao so now we have to look into junk as well

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
because we have barry claiming something and doddsy not
plus barry was counter wagon to jeff, however i find it weird jeff never pushed that wagon hard

do u think we actually nailed 2 scum day 1? that wud be pretty sick

again its just a matter of priority. barry is active and he claimed everhthin, doddsy on the other hand did not claim and is uninvolved. i will always prioritize keeping the active player longer unless i am 100% sure he is scum, which i am not here

it looks like we arent getting the duel anyway lmao so now we have to look into junk as well
we can duel tomorrow instead. We can pursue a claim from Doddsy tomorrow depending on how sky flip and tonight shakes down and see what we want to do. You don't know Barry has claimed everything, he has already failed to claim everything initially so what's to say he isn't withholding more.

Reactions: Marty McFourth

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
I mean Doddsy hasn't even claimed yet and you're prioritizing dueling him over Barry :swaggyp
thats precisely why

barry can never make up some nonsense later on as a way to escape immeninent lynch

doddsy on the other hand still has the option to scout the playing field every day and come up with the best possible fake claim to get away and waste a day for us.

barry's fate is basically sealed. he is under our mercy. but doddsy?? we know nothing about and its precisely why he should be the one pressured now

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
we can duel tomorrow instead. We can pursue a claim from Doddsy tomorrow depending on how sky flip and tonight shakes down and see what we want to do. You don't know Barry has claimed everything, he has already failed to claim everything initially so what's to say he isn't withholding more.
yea thats fine
as long as doddsy is pressured. thats fine

if he wont talk, we need to give him a reason to talk

tickling him is not gna do anything. its gotta be a life or death

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
thats precisely why

barry can never make up some nonsense later on as a way to escape immeninent lynch

doddsy on the other hand still has the option to scout the playing field every day and come up with the best possible fake claim to get away and waste a day for us.

barry's fate is basically sealed. he is under our mercy. but doddsy?? we know nothing about and its precisely why he should be the one pressured now

Ok but the post i'm about to quote very much implies that you want to see Doddsy's flip before seeing Barry's, which is terrible given that we don't even have a claim from Doddsy yet and it isn't like he has done anything inflammatory. You needing to see if we hit scum in Doddsy before hanging Barry is questionable at best

Reactions: Ekkologix

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
its kinda pretty strong if barry is ascetic mafia and jeff has an ability to make another player ascetic

thats a pretty strong defensive mafia team