"A Disgrace". The "Adult" WWE Cartoon Being Spread Backstage

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
While I agree with you that it's stupid, and unneeded, its always going to happen because the majority of the world is filled up with dicks. Its just always going to be something relevant because of human nature. It may not belong in the work force, but the two most common areas you'll find it is at work, and school.

You just have to either get over it, or deal with it by standing up. Most bullies will pick on someone until they stand up from themselves.

So me being against bullying isn't standing up? No matter if it's going to happen or not, we shouldn't have to put up with it.

ThatGuyFromNukemHigh

Reaction score
I've dealt with it for a majority of my life, I don't like it. It has no place in the world, especially in the workplace. You're an idiot if you defend this shit.

I could tell that you have dealt with it, you make it rather obvious with your defensive stance against it.

And its not just Human Nature like [MENTION=32]Tapout[/MENTION] explained, its animal instincts. It happens with many creatures in nature, and is easily explained with Alpha Males in pack animals.

I was "picked on" twice in my life, once physically, which ended in me spending that night talking to cops, while he spent the night talking to nurses, and one verbal, which stopped immediately because I found the insult hilarious, and couldn't help myself to do anything other than laugh.

Grow up, and accept life, nothing that is instinct can be changed, or there would be no violence, murder, or even racism in our world.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
I could tell that you have dealt with it, you make it rather obvious with your defensive stance against it.

And its not just Human Nature like [MENTION=32]Tapout[/MENTION] explained, its animal instincts. It happens with many creatures in nature, and is easily explained with Alpha Males in pack animals.

I was "picked on" twice in my life, once physically, which ended in me spending that night talking to cops, while he spent the night talking to nurses, and one verbal, which stopped immediately because I found the insult hilarious, and couldn't help myself to do anything other than laugh.

Grow up, and accept life, nothing that is instinct can be changed, or there would be no violence, murder, or even racism in our world.

So why can't we change that? Change all this bullying bullshit. WWE has had a helping hand in that aspect, teaching kids it's not okay to bully. This is always going to be my opinion, it's my instinct to help, not hurt. To tell someone to grow up and accept life is horrible advice when it comes to this type of thing.

ThatGuyFromNukemHigh

Reaction score
There are certain aspects of human life we cannot hope to change, we can each try and do our best to decrease the amount this happens, but it will never go away. This is what you must accept, even religious texts include this knowledge. The 10 Commandments are a perfect example of being incapable of removing certain aspects of raw animal instinct from humans. Adultery & murder happen every day.

Also, if you actually paid attention to Canadian news, there are stories of this constantly happening. Right now parents have discovered you cannot sue a school that claims a "Zero Tolerance" against bullying, but does nothing when a child is constantly bullied for weeks on end. There are children killing themselves because nobody is willing, or possibly capable, of teaching these children that it is a fact of life, and that there are ways of dealing with it. And social media has made it not only easier to do so "incognito", but to do so at a much larger scale than the schoolyard, or break room. WWE has done nothing to lessen the fact.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
I pay attention to Canadian news. I've seen some of the things you are probably pertaining to. But why as a company who's audience largely consists of children not try to prevent this type of thing to happen. This isn't the first time this type of shit has come from WWE's backstage area(if the story is true), kids will see it eventually, so maybe stop it before it happens. I'd say everything you can to set an example for the kids. WWE has millions of kids who idolize their product.

ThatGuyFromNukemHigh

Reaction score
I pay attention to Canadian news. I've seen some of the things you are probably pertaining to. But why as a company who's audience largely consists of children not try to prevent this type of thing to happen. This isn't the first time this type of shit has come from WWE's backstage area(if the story is true), kids will see it eventually, so maybe stop it before it happens. I'd say everything you can to set an example for the kids. WWE has millions of kids who idolize their product.

Because sheltering children does not educate them to deal with life, and is in my mind one of the reasons so many kids commit suicide. Pretending your children live in some fantasy world where there is no violence, bullying, or pedophiles, leaves them unequipped to deal with real life threats to their wellbeing.

You also have to think, WWE does random stopovers at some schools(not all, as there has never been a B.A. Star assembly this side of the border), and they are lucky to reach 50% of the students in attendance, most likely only the kids who are being bullied(which could even bring the percentage down tremendously). The bullies are just going to laugh, and joke about the whole thing, and the people who are not being bullied, but are not bullies themselves probably don't care. You eventually wind up with a percentage of a percentage of the target audience even listening. Because the target audience is in fact the bullies, B.A. Star does nothing to properly equip children being bullied, because they cant tell kids to fight back.

Then there is the fact that you cannot fight someone else's battles for them. You can give them the tools, and the knowledge to deal with it themselves, or you can get involved, which only makes matters worse for them when you are not around. This makes your fight, no matter how noble it may be, a lose/lose situation.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
It's not about bullying, it's about the actual professional level they are supposed to conduct themselves in. If Hayes got sensitivity training and so on, the dumbass who did it should be fined, suspended, or made to also get sensitivity training. Don't excuse the shit that's unprofessional with just boys being boys

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Because sheltering children does not educate them to deal with life, and is in my mind one of the reasons so many kids commit suicide. Pretending your children live in some fantasy world where there is no violence, bullying, or pedophiles, leaves them unequipped to deal with real life threats to their wellbeing.

You also have to think, WWE does random stopovers at some schools(not all, as there has never been a B.A. Star assembly this side of the border), and they are lucky to reach 50% of the students in attendance, most likely only the kids who are being bullied(which could even bring the percentage down tremendously). The bullies are just going to laugh, and joke about the whole thing, and the people who are not being bullied, but are not bullies themselves probably don't care. You eventually wind up with a percentage of a percentage of the target audience even listening. Because the target audience is in fact the bullies, B.A. Star does nothing to properly equip children being bullied, because they cant tell kids to fight back.

Then there is the fact that you cannot fight someone else's battles for them. You can give them the tools, and the knowledge to deal with it themselves, or you can get involved, which only makes matters worse for them when you are not around. This makes your fight, no matter how noble it may be, a lose/lose situation.

I can agree with you on the not sheltering kids. I really can, it was never my intention to censor everything kids see, but there are certain things, such as sexual innuendo such as that picture that really don't need to be around.

ThatGuyFromNukemHigh

Reaction score
I can agree with you on the not sheltering kids. I really can, it was never my intention to censor everything kids see, but there are certain things, such as sexual innuendo such as that picture that really don't need to be around.

Sex is a natural and essential part of life, I don't see a reason it should be treated like taboo. Also, its a drawing, there are worse gifs some people have in their sigs on this very forum(Trish's wet T-shirt), and I am almost positive this site is not blocked from those "one laptop per child" devices.

We also live in Canada, where sex is treated like its normal, and violence is off limits. I remember the glory days of the attitude era quite well, Ms. Kitty showing off her goods wouldn't be edited out of our Raw broadcast, but Bubba Ray powerbombing a woman through a table would be.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Sex is a natural and essential part of life, I don't see a reason it should be treated like taboo. Also, its a drawing, there are worse gifs some people have in their sigs on this very forum(Trish's wet T-shirt), and I am almost positive this site is not blocked from those "one laptop per child" devices.

We also live in Canada, where sex is treated like its normal, and violence is off limits. I remember the glory days of the attitude era quite well, Ms. Kitty showing off her goods wouldn't be edited out of our Raw broadcast, but Bubba Ray powerbombing a woman through a table would be.

You have to at least understand why that shit is censored.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
You shouldn't be showing hardcore sex to children, no. But this picture in question, there is nothing wrong with from that stand point.

I was only thinking because children have much easier access to social media, it just looks bad. And from a professional standpoint it's not very good either. And taking people's sex life into the matter is never cool. This probably the real reason why most relationships within WWE never work.

ThatGuyFromNukemHigh

Reaction score
I was only thinking because children have much easier access to social media, it just looks bad. And from a professional standpoint it's not very good either. And taking people's sex life into the matter is never cool. This probably the real reason why most relationships within WWE never work.

On that note, most relationships in any workplace rarely work out. Just some things shouldn't effect your work, and having an angry significant other in the workplace definitely does. The old adage, you don't shit where you eat.

Children only have access to what their parents allow them to. My computer is in the livingroom, I can see everything my son is doing while he is on the computer, which is usually games on Teletoon, or Cartoon Networks websites. Likewise, while he is home he is capable of seeing what I am doing online. I have never posted pictures of him online, he does not have a twitter, or facebook account, it's just that most parents don't bother taking certain steps to ensure these things. I also have an edge, as I enjoy watching cartoons, so we watch together so I can explain some things. The wife wasn't very happy when he wanted to start watching horror movies with me, but after she sat down and watched the first season of The Walking Dead with me she realized that it wasn't too bad for things we are not yet ready to teach him about, and he does not watch them new, we sit and watch them after school in the middle of broad daylight when I get the seasons on DVD.