A Day to Remember

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Should I accept aallen1995's friend request?

• Yes.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.

• Who the fuck is aallen1995?

• ... should change his name back to Great One.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
So this thread has nothing to do with ADTR, but I figured everyone would view it because ADTR are the greatest thing since, well, ever. SOOOOOOOOOOOOO, now that you're here, you can vote on my poll. Cooleo.

Now, why am I asking you to vote on whether or not I should allow aallen1995 to be my friend? Is it because I'm bored? Is it because I don't know who it is? Is it because I think you're all great people? The answer is the first two. I don't think any of you are great people. Cry me a river.

So vote. Should I accept aallen1995's friend request, or should I not? You decide.

Reaction score
I have no idea who the fuck this guy is, i said his BTB had a good roster and got a few green reps from him over that and then this friend request (which i declined).

I think he might be shooting friend requests off to everyone on the forum to win some imaginary pissing contest.

But the way he types leads me to beleive he is either:

A: Blue.

B: A fucking idiot.

C: 9 years old.

D: All of the above.

im gonna go with D.

Kizza

Reaction score
Fucking ★★★★★★s and Canadian cunts.

...god...

Reaction score
No, he's dumb as fuck. You deserve better.

Reaction score
I popped into this thread thinking it was going to be a regaling tale about a memorable day in the life of BKB, but to my dissatisfaction it was about an insignificant member and a dime-a-dozen, mediocre punk sounding band that angst filled teenagers like. Bummer.

Reaction score
Writing about a memorable day in my life doesn't seem like a bad idea actually. I may do it when I get the motivation to. Right now I'm just feeling hungry.