A Day to Remember

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Should I accept aallen1995's friend request?

• Yes.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.

• Who the fuck is aallen1995?

• ... should change his name back to Great One.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Go die.. seriously.

They stink. That's all you need to know.

Fucking ★★★★★★s and Canadian cunts.

Sounds like they suck to me

I popped into this thread thinking it was going to be a regaling tale about a memorable day in the life of BKB, but to my dissatisfaction it was about an insignificant member and a dime-a-dozen, mediocre punk sounding band that angst filled teenagers like. Bummer.

Yeah so I was I. But I was more bummed that the thread was about an apparent piece of shit band rather than the wonder life of BKB.

Reaction score
Nah, went out and had Mexican for dinner. Now I feel sick. Can't those immigrants do anything right?

I hate vegemite, btw.

They work with what you give 'em. Give 'em cardboard and every little kid who's dad lacks carpentry skills is jealous. Give them five bucks and they pay rent and have enough for 100 minutes of long distance phone calls. Give 'em roo and crocodile and they have enchiladas and burritos.

BTW, WTF is veggimite made of?

...god...

Reaction score
I had to google vegemite and wow that looks disgusting. Is that suppose to be some type of ghetto syrup?

Reaction score
You're the smartest Australian I've ever spoken to.

You should have known that long ago.

They work with what you give 'em. Give 'em cardboard and every little kid who's dad lacks carpentry skills is jealous. Give them five bucks and they pay rent and have enough for 100 minutes of long distance phone calls. Give 'em roo and crocodile and they have enchiladas and burritos.

BTW, WTF is veggimite made of?

Salt? I don't know, but that's all it tastes like to me.

I had to google vegemite and wow that looks disgusting. Is that suppose to be some type of ghetto syrup?

People put it on toast and in sandwiches.

btw, you can see the results of the poll. Name change, plz.