8 shot to death in Ohio, including child

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MikeRaw

Orton sent home!!!

Randy Orton was sent home from the WWE tour.Apparently a hotel room was damaged severely and Orton is to blame.WWE told the show that he was too sick to wrestle.
You can read this at 24wrestling.com

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Oh good god,Orton pleease stop you can be the future of the buisness man just control yourself!!!

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
Man he is f*cking his whole career up,First that whole BS last year,Then the SI story that came out...Now this.

LKP

Who knows guys we will never know what really happend. It could be food poisoning. When things like this reaches the net everyone assumes all of this is his fault.

Starsky

Reaction score
Right. This hasn't been picked up on by anyone else let's just see what happens.

If it is true though, this may be a third strike for Orton. It pisses me off to see this guy frig his career up.

LKP

Like before someone said he shit in a divas bag. The real story was he and someone else put talc in the divas bag. Where did shit come from? People hate orton so the worse the case the easier it is for them to type about.

Montana

lol food poisoning. Ha ha that excuse only works so many times. Dissappointing news.

CenaMark54

This is being reported everywhere now. This actually just made me a little depressed. He was finally out of the doghouse and now this.

I just hope its not true.

rated-rko

Reaction score
randy is rock 2 but the problem he cant control himself, he do fool things which makes the company not to put him in the right place as the future of wwe

AJ Coltman

Reaction score
Man, this sucks. Randy just doesn't know when to stop. He should be thankful that he has such a great job in the WWE. He is one of the biggest stars right now and he keeps on screwing it up with the steroids and temper tantrums. I like Randy as a wrestler, but as a person, he's a real ass. WWE really needs to do something about him.

bdogg1

Reaction score
say goodbye to fatal 4 way at backlash. now its a triple threat

MJ807

Reaction score
You guys are kind of over reacting he just trashed a hotel room he can afford to fix it he's not going to get fired from it and being sent home from the tour was the worst of his punishment.

phantomgerald

yeah, but he'll never win the title at backlash i can gurantee you that