8 shot to death in Ohio, including child

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

euanzooom

Reaction score
Poor insane, beady eyed, turnip face.

He's gone and blown it again.

niasu

Reaction score
he always wrecks up when he about to be pushed

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
Source - PWInsider

Several fans have been sending in emails asking if Randy Orton will be participating in tonight's Four Way main event for the WWE Championship against John Cena, Edge, and Shawn Michaels at the Backlash pay-per-view.

At this time we can confirm that Orton is backstage at the Philips Arena in Atlanta, Georgia and it is likely he will be participating in the match.

I said it before,Orton is just in the match to get pinned or tapout to Cena.

LKP

I was unfortunatly thinking the same thing. But if orton vs cena does happen in the summer it will make orton look crap vs him im guessing new champion tonight?

DanLowth

Reaction score
How the hell do you smash up 30K's worth in a hotel room? Was everything made of gold?

LiLSiN

Reaction score
he just needs to get fired, hes been in trouble too many times

LKP

$50,000 it was. I thought that also, like ive been saying frm the start its a swerve.

Reaction score
orton really needs to clean up his act or he will get the boot orton is actully known for doing things like this but i wont go there

Conc3pt

Reaction score
It said he might be moving to Smackdown or ECW. God I hope that doesn't happen. Hes a great Main Event Heel if he can just clean up his act.

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
COPLEY, Ohio (AP) - A family argument Sunday in Ohio ended in the shooting deaths of eight people in two places, including an 11-year-old, and two more people were wounded, authorities said Sunday.

One person shot five people to death in one location, then two more were killed nearby before police killed the gunman, police Chief Michael Mier told WKYC-TV.

The shootings happened in a wooded, residential neighborhood of older homes outside Akron, and police shot the gunman to death, Copley Township officers said. The neighborhood remained blocked off by police Sunday afternoon.

Sgt. Eric Goodwin did not know the conditions of the wounded but said he believed there were no more victims.

"As far as I know, everyone's accounted for," he said.

He gave no more details, including how the shooter and victims were related, their names or what led to the argument.

"That's still under investigation," he said.

Copley Township is a town of about 14,000 people outside Akron, about 40 miles south of Cleveland in northeast Ohio