5/31 Raw Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
Guest Host: Ashton Kutcher

Main Event: OMG GAIZ, ORTON AND CENA VS SHEAMUS AND EDGE.

So, yeah, pretty sexy RKO on smurf Edge.

Reaction score
Since coming over to Raw, Tonight was only the 2nd time Sheamus has been pinned and it was none other than Evan Bourne....WWE keep pushing Bourne

shane

Reaction score
I hate those silver/white ropes on the Raw ring. But hot damn is Edge still godly on the mic.

I totally agree with you Edge is the cheater wrestlers i don't like it....

Reaction score
I figured that tag match would be the main event after Raw ended last week, but I was pleasantly surprised to see somebody else like Evan Bourne get thrown in there.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
So I read that Vince came back? Did he explain why he let someone he hates so much (Bret) become the new GM?

Poor Bourne. Anyone remember when Mark Henry randomly came out to help Cena. He ended up being jobbed to hell by Tista. Looks like Bourne is next. That's how you push your talent.

Did they really give away Miz/Daniel Bryan?

MC Rae

Reaction score
Yeah, they gave away Miz and Danielson. As glad as I was to see Danielson on RAW I felt a contest with Miz came far too soon and should have built up (or left) for longer. Props once again to Michael Cole (can't believe I've said that) he became entertaining for a five-minute period once again and they continued to build the anomosity between him and Bryan well. No idea really where they're going to go with this angle now, but I suppose that adds to it.

Those Samoan tag gentlemen - whose names have already slipped my mind, they're promo was okay(ish) but I certainly didn't enjoy Tamina, she just sounded awkward. Overall though a bit of emphasis on the tag division is always welcomed, especially with two legitimate tag-teams as oppose to throwing two established guys together.

So I read that Vince came back? Did he explain why he let someone he hates so much (Bret) become the new GM?

Something about the fans would like it... uh, Vince basically told Bret whether he was ready to be booed or not because as GM you have to make the 'right' decisions for WWE etc.

I knew fucking Alicia Fox would be the hitman, hitgirl, hit... whatever. Agree with Ladyhotrod, the response from the audience was hilarious, zero reaction whatever.

And can someone enlighten me to was The Farmhand is? I know little of Ashton Kutcher's work besides late night tune-ins to episodes of Punk'd when nothing else is on.

Reaction score
who won between Danielson and Miz?

Danielson. Bryan rolled up Miz for the pin. After the match, Miz went crazy and told Danielson he was going to apologize to Cole. He dragged Danielson over to Cole, Bryan attacked Miz & threw Miz head-first over the announcers table at Cole. They both got knocked to the floor. Danielson walked away as Miz stood up and puffed.

I'm sick of Danielson being there for one-night-only.

maty619

Reaction score
Great start to Raw although I wasn't sure that it was the start, I thought it was half way through or summit and I'd missed something. Is Evan Bourne actually getting pushed or is this just like when he had that match against Sheamus when he was champ which was never followed up? I'd take a bet at the latter. Anyway, I'm off to go and vote :S.

kingovkings

Reaction score
Raw wasn't bad. Bourne got a rub which was good. Dont if it will lead to a push but i hope so. My guess it was just a filler coz Orton isn't 100% good for Bourne.

Uso twins i think i like them there, There Promo wasn't great but it was that bad for there 1st time on TV and they will improve i hope. The girl has been beat with the UGLY stick though =/. They are pretty good in the ring, But if they are going to hit that 3 way finisher they need to do in time or bin it.

MainEvent was decent but Sheamus getting pinned kinda sucked id have prefered Edge or DQ finish.

But i enjoyed Raw.

Reaction score
So Evan Bourne gets a huge rub beating one of the three contenders for the WWE Championship. Obviously WWE will follow this up by having him compete in close but no dice matches for the US title and perhaps even give him a couple wins over some of the lower card and lower mid card talent cementing him as the next breakout star for WWE.

Nah, just kidding they'll forget all about the big win by next week and he'll be back to jobbing.