5/31 Raw Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

noumenon

Reaction score
Anyone else get the feeling Ashton had to split early and all of his segments were pre-taped?

Reaction score
So you can tell just by looking at the picture if something is taped? Oh boy.
You have to bash me for something don't you? Clearly if you look back at Raw idiot, you can clearly see what was being taped and what was going live. It's like Im talking to middle schoolers here.

hbkfan

Reaction score
raw was a decent show for once. i liked the continuation of the uso vs hart dynasty fued and the main event was good. the interaction between altho brief between bret and vince was good and altho ashton wasent in the arena i think he did a good job.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
So Evan Bourne gets a huge rub beating one of the three contenders for the WWE Championship. Obviously WWE will follow this up by having him compete in close but no dice matches for the US title and perhaps even give him a couple wins over some of the lower card and lower mid card talent cementing him as the next breakout star for WWE.

Nah, just kidding they'll forget all about the big win by next week and he'll be back to jobbing.

Mark Henry.

Same thing happened to him last month. Randomly comes out to help Cena, ends up getting jobbed to hell by Tista. Guy hasn't been seen since. Bourne's next.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
So you can tell just by looking at the picture if something is taped? Oh boy.

lol, are you serious? You can tell when something is pre-taped.....just look at live Raw and go back and look at Ashton's segments....different film quality.....

[yt]Ixs-w_csgj8[/yt]

It was even more obvious on TV.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
Mark Henry.

Same thing happened to him last month. Randomly comes out to help Cena, ends up getting jobbed to hell by Tista. Guy hasn't been seen since. Bourne's next.
he's "injured" I loved when Batista owned him.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Tista and Sheamus had their way with Mark Henry. Sheamus and Edge will do the same thing to Bourne. Pushing talent at it's finest.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
But Mark Henry isn't talent...

Dude, my sig tells you all you need to know about Bourne's career.