420 Legalize it?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Only problem with taxing it is some people won't like that(myself included) and will find a way to get it without being taxed.

ThatGuyFromNukemHigh

Reaction score
But think of how many dealers will stop selling, they can now get legal jobs being delivery boys, some of the more successful ones could open up their own smoke bars, or shops, not to mention the growers who would now have cushy government jobs. The availability of illegally obtained marijuana would be at an all time low, and the quality of the illegal would significantly drop, much like cigarettes & liquor, because they are forced to use cheaper product to undersell the government.

Honestly I would much rather be paying taxes, just like I do for my liquor. Quality control, chemical restrictions(pesticides etc.), and consistency are all aspects I would be quite happy with paying a little bit more.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Why would potheads agree to it though? I get my pot for a good price, don't want to have to pay extra for something I wasn't before. Taxing the Hell out of it, as some suggested wouldn't work very well. If the government wants the money so badly to waste it on useless shit, higher taxes won't help because eventually people will look to get the cheap illegal stuff and deal with it not being as good as the expensive shit.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Why would potheads agree to it though? I get my pot for a good price, don't want to have to pay extra for something I wasn't before. Taxing the Hell out of it, as some suggested wouldn't work very well. If the government wants the money so badly to waste it on useless shit, higher taxes won't help because eventually people will look to get the cheap illegal stuff and deal with it not being as good as the expensive shit.

You can get cheap shit with almost anything, but people still would rather go to stores to get their shit at a higher price.....Why? More convenient and isn't going to get you in shit. A pothead would go for convenience than going out of their way to find a dealer to get a dimebag not knowing what they are getting. A store would be more variety I would think, like different packs of cigarettes. Would be like medical weed dispensers with the good shit you can get.

ThatGuyFromNukemHigh

Reaction score

Agree to it? did the smokers get their say about the taxes?

Ever bought a drink at a bar? You know that same drink wouldn't be worth more than $2 if you made it at home, but still pay more than 3x that amount. plus tip, just for the luxury of being able to drink in a public venue. Bootlegging was massive nearly a century ago, and you could get much cheaper liquor that way, but that didn't stop the taxation of liquor, and the bootleggers took legitimate jobs, like Sleaman's.

Same thing would happen.