3rd Annual WWEF Fantasy League Thread- League Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Congrats to @GrammarNazi82 on the 7-0 start... anyone feel like stepping up and actually being competition for her?

She'll be 12-0 before she comes back around to me and, much like the Dolphins did the Bears in 1985, I defeat her to keep her from having a perfect season. :woohoo:

:haha:

I'll get her before you do. She goin' down week nine! :tough:

And I'll happily claim happy victory knocking her off the top of our mountain but really it's just her Bears being on bye

• Haha
Reactions: Vice

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
RAVENS DEFENSE!!!

Those two bums who have no business starting for you anyway, enjoy not having the Eagles' bye next week lol. Still down by 20, my team needs SO much work.

Hey @Wacokid27 where can I sign up for the Colt McCoy fan club?
I love how the switcheroo bullshit goes with the defenses this week. And the only way I can win is if Sanders does little to nothing, and Foster does jackshit or reaggravates the injury.

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Damn.. @GrammarNazi82 running away with it already... I feel for you @pottsy946!

:yay:

Congrats to @GrammarNazi82 on the 7-0 start... anyone feel like stepping up and actually being competition for her?

She'll be 12-0 before she comes back around to me and, much like the Dolphins did the Bears in 1985, I defeat her to keep her from having a perfect season. :woohoo:

Haha, no doubt I'll lose before then, but I'm definitely enjoying my winning streak while I can. :woohoo:

so @GrammarNazi82 , did it fell good to spank my ass, most women ofc say yes

Ohhhhh yeahhhhhh.... of course it did. :ksi:

Reactions: Just Kevin