3rd Annual WWEF Fantasy League Thread- League Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Thank you, I just wish my record reflected the amount of points I have scored. Sucks being first in points but barely in the top 10 in record lol
Please tell us more about how your record doesn't reflect how many points you've scored. Don't think we've heard enough about this.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Do you think Zac Stacy, Justin Forsett and Kelvin Benjamin for Randall Cobb or Jordy Nelson is a rip off for the person with Jordy or Cobb? The one has two RBs not hurt in Chris Johnson and Terrance West.. The other has only Steven Jackson and Marshawn Lynch with Knowshon getting hurt.. I'd like to nab an elite receiver to give my team a boost and these 3 players I can afford to package into a deal..

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Do you think Zac Stacy, Justin Forsett and Kelvin Benjamin for Randall Cobb or Jordy Nelson is a rip off for the person with Jordy or Cobb? The one has two RBs not hurt in Chris Johnson and Terrance West.. The other has only Steven Jackson and Marshawn Lynch with Knowshon getting hurt.. I'd like to nab an elite receiver to give my team a boost and these 3 players I can afford to package into a deal..

If you can get Jordy off of them then that's on them.. I wouldn't worry about ripping them off, it's their decision. I would not trade those 3 for Cobb though... he gets less targets than Jordy.

Seems like a good trade to me... those 3 players put up about equal to what Jordy puts up, and he only fills up one spot.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
If you can get Jordy off of them then that's on them.. I wouldn't worry about ripping them off, it's their decision. I would not trade those 3 for Cobb though... he gets less targets than Jordy.

Seems like a good trade to me... those 3 players put up about equal to what Jordy puts up, and he only fills up one spot.

I put up Forsett and Keenan Allen for Cobb and the original 3 for Jordy.. Whoever bites first bites first.. I just don't need 6 RBs on my roster especially with Stacy being one of them.. another week of Tre Mason or Benny Cunningham and Stacy may end up on the WW anyway.

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
5-2! MAMA I MADE IT. But damn and 4th place in points, did not expect to have this good of a season so far.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score

Part of me wants to say "Definitely if you have the WR depth. You're trading an RB1 and a starting-caliber WR for a slightly better WR1."

But then again, in this league if I was still having issues at RB2 and you offered me Forsett and Benjamin for AJ Green, I'd almost certainly say no, and you know how highly I value Forsett.

Now that PC is working I'm tempted to do a "wrestler to fantasy team" comparison. For now, lets see if you can inspire me to set up a deal of my own. Come on baby, buy high on Ryan Mathews

Reactions: ShaRpY HaRdY

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Part of me wants to say "Definitely if you have the WR depth. You're trading an RB1 and a starting-caliber WR for a slightly better WR1."

But then again, in this league if I was still having issues at RB2 and you offered me Forsett and Benjamin for AJ Green, I'd almost certainly say no, and you know how highly I value Forsett.

Now that PC is working I'm tempted to do a "wrestler to fantasy team" comparison. For now, lets see if you can inspire me to set up a deal of my own. Come on baby, buy high on Ryan Mathews

I'll give you a 25 cent piece of gum for Ryan Mathews and even then I'm taking a loss :p

• Haha
Reactions: Snowman1

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Lol damn you mother fuckers ahead of me, you took all 4 of my waiver options!

My favorite though is @Dolph'sZiggler taking my smurf Bryce Brown, kudos mofo.. hope he works out as well as I thought he "wood".

52a292d650f0097b2aa1dee83eaba384.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: GrammarNazi82

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
wow if only my love life was like my fantasy team, it would be great to get screwed every thursday night

• Haha
Reactions: Snowman1

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Here I was trying to think of some legitimately funny thing to say about this epic performance but getting distracted like crazy, then Pottsy chimes in with a pitcher full of gold. Yay!