3rd Annual WWEF Fantasy League Thread- League Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
A mere 3 pts from the Pats defense.. ugh smh =/ Looks like a hot start for me this weekkk wooooh! :sassy:

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
I just saw the scoreboard and holy macaroni with extra cheese sauce wtf just happened

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Just remembered in my 20 man league I have both Chris Ivory and Shane Vereen, due to the massive lack of depth in that league I'm sure I've got the victory locked up, especially with Andrew Luck as my QB now after trading Russell Wilson, Blake Bortles and Keenan Allen for him.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Who will be the first player to put up 50+ fantasy points in one game? Several players have been close so far this year.

What do you guys think?

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
@Dolph'sZiggler is going to have a 50+ point lead on me going into tonight's game.. here's to hoping that Peyton has a huge game.. he will definitely break the TD record tonight but I want at least 3 more than that out of him.. and a couple TD receptions for Thomas and I'll be good lol

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
@Dolph'sZiggler is going to have a 50+ point lead on me going into tonight's game.. here's to hoping that Peyton has a huge game.. he will definitely break the TD record tonight but I want at least 3 more than that out of him.. and a couple TD receptions for Thomas and I'll be good lol
Eh my team bit the big one today.

Snowman1

Reaction score
Odd prediction: Can Newton is going to be the first to get a 50 point game. :rollins:

This has been quite a game Nero but it looks like I may be able to sqeak by...

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
Odd prediction: Can Newton is going to be the first to get a 50 point game. :rollins:

This has been quite a game Nero but it looks like I may be able to sqeak by...
Not even man. It fucking sucked because Jackson and Atlanta are absolute garbage, and Hoyer deserved to be fired.

Snowman1

Reaction score
Not even man. It fucking sucked because Jackson and Atlanta are absolute garbage, and Hoyer deserved to be fired.

RAVENS DEFENSE!!!

Those two bums who have no business starting for you anyway, enjoy not having the Eagles' bye next week lol. Still down by 20, my team needs SO much work.

Hey @Wacokid27 where can I sign up for the Colt McCoy fan club?

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Congrats to @GrammarNazi82 on the 7-0 start... anyone feel like stepping up and actually being competition for her?

She'll be 12-0 before she comes back around to me and, much like the Dolphins did the Bears in 1985, I defeat her to keep her from having a perfect season. :woohoo:

Reactions: GrammarNazi82