3rd Annual WWEF Fantasy League Thread- League Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Eli Manning finished with more points than Aaron Rodgers and Matt Stafford combined for fantasy football.
Eli played well. Well, giants o line straight dominated the Texans line which surprised me. Watt had a sack but 190 yards rushing and Eli dimed. Interested to see how the offense continues to imorove

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
:yay: + :win:

It has taken THIS long for me to get the edge on my competition this week.... sheesh.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
I'm actually really proud of how I did this week now after really looking at it.. I was the only team to have every single category get 10+ points.. all the way down.

If Denver wasn't playing against the Seattle D this past Sunday I would have most likely won.

I'm feeling more confident now.

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Well, managed to barely hold my win this week so I can enjoy my 3-0 streak, BUT ..... I dropped from first in points to fourth overall it looks like. Fuckin' a. That does not make for a happy Nazi. Gotta' look into it for next week and see what can be done to improve, if much of anything. Interesting week.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
Danny had a fucking fantastic week, didn't do too bad myself. Wish I had someone else this week, but the stars aligned for Danny, now next week Dolphs.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Danny had a fucking fantastic week, didn't do too bad myself. Wish I had someone else this week, but the stars aligned for Danny, now next week Dolphs.
I've outscored you in each of the first 3 weeks, so odds are on you outscoring me this week methinks

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score