3rd Annual WWEF Fantasy League Thread- League Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Woo, my math was right last night. Sucks to drop from highest scorer to fourth and so close to being fifth in just a week. Hopefully next week will go better.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Thanks, Kevin! You may be 1-2 but you're 3rd in the league in scoring, your Broncos didn't deliver yet look at how many points you got. :yay: Your squad is sick!

Now it's time to take Sharpy down. :tough: As long as he doesn't have any Oakland Raiders I should be OK.

I don't have shit, my team is weak sauce.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
Marshall and Rodgers did shit. Lucky I didn't put up 2 hundo on ya
Still, Jennings did fantastic, Cruz got nice yardage and TDs, Bennett got 2 TDs, Fred Jackson did TDs and yards, do I need to say more?

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
I don't have shit, my team is weak sauce.

so I can tell from that trade offer you made :lol1:

I'm down my 2 best players and will likely replacing them with backup running backs. This'll be like going up against a one-armed John Cena, it can't be that bad.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
so I can tell from that trade offer you made :lol1:

I'm down my 2 best players and will likely replacing them with backup running backs. This'll be like going up against a one-armed John Cena, it can't be that bad.

Well if you need a QB let me know.. :p

Snowman1

Reaction score
Dammit! :okay: So much for that hidden gem, haha.

Uggggggggghhhhhhhh after all he's been through, it'll be an absolute shame if he can't be back. :(( Get well soon Pitta, live your dream!

(And to think the Dickson/Pitta pairing actually seemed better than Gronk/Hernandez for a little while, lol)

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Graham got cut today :p.

Dennis Pitta's career seems to be in doubt after the hip injuries in back to back years requiring surgeries.
This sucks. He was on the verge of a breakout season, and his chemistry with Flacco was impeccable. If his career really is in jeopardy, It'd be a shame to see another young talent go to waste this season (see David Wilson).

It'll be interesting to see where Baltimore looks to find his replacement though.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
This sucks. He was on the verge of a breakout season, and his chemistry with Flacco was impeccable. If his career really is in jeopardy, It'd be a shame to see another young talent go to waste this season (see David Wilson).

It'll be interesting to see where Baltimore looks to find his replacement though.
They got Owen Daniels for now but that won't get them far.. other than that they got some rookie named Crockett Gillmore who has some athletic ability but I don't think he has that much potential to be an elite Tight End.

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
They got Owen Daniels for now but that won't get them far.. other than that they got some rookie named Crockett Gillmore who has some athletic ability but I don't think he has that much potential to be an elite Tight End.
Even with Daniels, his durability is a concern. He missed 3 preseason games because of leg fatigue, so it's hard to tell whether he'll last all season. John Harbaugh has confirmed that they're looking in free agency for another TE.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Even with Daniels, his durability is a concern. He missed 3 preseason games because of leg fatigue, so it's hard to tell whether he'll last all season. John Harbaugh has confirmed that they're looking in free agency for another TE.

I wonder how Jermichael Finley is doing health wise, could be an interesting pick up if he's healthy.. they're definitely not going to be a team that can talk Tony Gonzales out of retirement so that could very well be one of their better options.

Reactions: Vice

Snowman1

Reaction score

CALL GONZO! We can get him a ring! :yay:

Jermichael Finley and Dustin Keller are unsigned, but there's no way either of them are healthy, maybe we should take a flier on Kellen Winslow or Fred Davis? Maybe?

damn Sharpy ninja'ed me... can you think of anyone else? inb4aaronhernandez

Reactions: Vice